[1.3.0] [Kopernicus] Interstellar Adventure Revived v1.2.9 - A Taste of the Upcoming Grand Update! [18August17]

ProtoJeb21

***Some unknown forces of the Universe (the Kraken) took down to original thread. I was waiting for it to be restored, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Either way, here's the new thread!***

rbzcUeH.png

Interstellar Adventure Revived (IA-Revived) is a continuation of the mod "Interstellar Adventure" by @amarius1. The pack adds in a total of 5 new solar systems, each one a near-realistic representation of their counterparts in our universe. These system are TRAPPIST-1, HD 219134, Mu Arae, K2-3, and PSR-B1257+12. Throughout all systems are 6 stars, 20 planets, 16 moons, and a comet. There are also two additional rogue planets, one inspired by Planet 9. Every object is named and presented in a realistic scale - all values are comparable to Earth but shrunk down to Kerbal scale.

All the planets have been given a Kerbal flare to them to make them more interesting. Whether it's in their appearances or moons (all of which are hypothetical), these objects are more interesting but still very similar to their real-life counterparts.

MUST be run in KSP x64-bit!

List of Objects:

ROGUE PLANETS

Spoiler
  • SELPHAR: Large, rogue "Super-Kerbin" orbiting between Kerbol and Niobe. It has a surface rich in weird chemicals that react to cosmic rays and UV radiation. As a result, this world is a multicolored rock. 70% more gravity than Kerbin, but NO ATMOSPHERE.
    • YARKU: Medium-sized desert moon with an atmosphere.
  • BRACIACA: Frozen Duna-sized planemo much further out than Selphar. Kind of looks like cotton candy. The icy surface is coated with a frozen-out atmosphere.

TRAPPIST-1

Spoiler
  • TRAPPIST-1: A very popular and tiny ultracool M8.2V red dwarf star. It is only about 2,200 km larger in radius than Jool with only 8% the mass of Kerbol. All 7 planets in real life are added.
    • THEROS: Trappist-1b, a volcanic Kerbin-sized planet with an oddly low density. It is theorized to not have an iron core, due to metals and rock mixing together during formation. Theros has a thick atmosphere similar to that of Eve, except less hot and less dense.
    • AUXO: Trappist-1c, an iron-rich desert planet. It is just a tad larger than Theros but has nearly 1.4x the mass of Kerbin. Therefore, it means Auxo is dominated by an iron core taking up 50% of its volume.
    • THALLO: Trappist-1d, the most Kerbin-like planet ever found (even more so than Lamancha) and the first potentially habitable sub-Kerbin. It has an oxygen rich atmosphere, small seas, and a desert-like landscape dotted with photosynthetic bacteria. A large ice cap dominates the back side.
    • EIAR: Trappist-1e, another incredibly Kerbin-like planet. It is just a tad smaller than Kerbin and is home to PURPLE plants, not green ones. That's because life needs to be a darker color here to absorb enough light to survive. Has a large ice cap and a VERY purple atmosphere.
    • IRENE: Trappist-1f, the first potentially habitable ocean planet. It is 25% water by volume and mostly covered by a huge back side ice cap.
    • CARPHOs: Trappist-1g, an unusually green planet at the edge of the habitable zone, and the final ocean-covered world in the system. While Carpho seems to be an ocean planet, it actually has small islands, along with land masses just below the water. That green coloring - similar to that of Minmus - is unexplained.
    • CHEIMON: Trappist-1h, the FINAL planet so far found in the system. It is like a larger version of Eeloo, but is scarred in gargantuan crevices and cracks caused by eons of tidal friction. May have a live-supporting subsurface ocean.

NIOBE-AMPHION (HD 219134/HR 8832)

Spoiler
  • NIOBE: HD 219134 A, the primary star of the system. It is a K3V orange dwarf with 0.794 times the mass and 80% the radius of Kerbol. Has seven planets in real life, currently has five. It is the second largest star in the mod and is separated from its companion by about 300 million km.
    • EOTIA: HD 219134b, rocky Super-Kerbin with dried lava flows and a diverse, ragged surface. Only a bit of lava. Blue atmosphere of abiotic oxygen,
    • KOLASI: HD 219134 c, molten hellscape with a thick Venusian atmosphere and temperatures nearing 2,000*F.
    • AGNOSTOS: HD 219134 f, iron-rich "Mega Kerbin" with a yellow atmosphere and liquid gallium oceans.
      • AORATOS: Moderate-sized but rather lumpy rock moon in a heavily inclined orbit.
    • NEVERITA: HD 219134 d, a Sudarsky Class III ice giant. It has no clouds, so only a purple globe is revealed.
    • ATMISGI: HD 219134g, a second Mega-Kerbin on the brink of habitability. Multiple seas and golden rings.
      • FENGYMO: Small brown and cream Luna-like satellite orbiting just beyond the rings.
      • MIKROGI: Hot yet habitable desert moon with a thick atmosphere and green plant life.
    • EGERIA: HD 219134 e, giant blue and grey ice planet with huge ravines and kilometers-high ice "spires".
      • NUMA: Tidally heated moon with acidic oceans and air, giant volcanoes, and a scorched surface.
    • NERRIVIK: HD 219134 h, green ice giant with thick icy-blue rings. It seems to have formed similarly to Jool.
      • NK-1: Shepard moon covered in methane ice.
      • NK-3: Oddly colored shepard moon.
      • NK-2: Shepard moon covered in blue ring dust.
      • SANNA: Small reddish ice moon with cryovolcanoes and a thin haze.
      • KOKKSAUT: Green Titan analogue with life and liquid ammonia oceans.
  • AMPHION: HD 219134 B, small red dwarf.

From the surface of Kerbin, both stars are very close in the sky but still destinguishable.

CERVANTES (MU ARAE)

Spoiler
  • CERVANTES: Mu Arae, a G3 sub-giant star nearing the end of the main sequence phase. It is about 30% larger than Kerbol and puts out much more light, resulting in an environment very friendly for solar-powered craft. All four of its real-life planets are implemented and have the names given to them by the IAU in 2015. There is also a small comet in the system, along with a huge dusk disk. All 4 planets are currently in the mod.
    • DULCINEA: Mu Arae c, scorched carbon rich Super-Kerbin with lakes of boiling tar. The surface is a hellish 928*K, or 1,211*F, and is coated in a suffocating atmosphere. For those who think Eve is too easy, I challenge you to land on this planet and return to orbit.
    • ROCINANTE: Mu Arae d, yellow gas giant around half the mass of Jool, but a larger radius. Similar in density and composition to real-life Saturn, which could explain its coloring.
      • EHWAZ: Work-in-progress.
    • QUIJOTE: Mu Arae b, habitable zone Super-Jool with rings. It has the most moons in the mod - 3 that naturally formed around it, and 1 captured.
      • LAMANCHA: Kerbin-like moon with oxygen atmosphere, oceans, and continents. The surface has been completely taken over by photosynthetic bacteria.
      • MORENA: Dead rocky moon similar to the Mun. However, it may have once had oceans in the past.
      • PERSILES: Desert moon with purple bacteria covering most of the surface. Has a breathable atmosphere.
      • BARCELON: Captured oceanic moon with huge ice caps and a diversity of aquatic life.
    • SANCHO: Mu Arae e, large gas giant with ammonia clouds. It is the most similar to real-life Jupiter.
      • GALATEA: Desert moon with a breathable atmosphere.
      • ELASTRO: Tiny ice moon; has an oxygen atmosphere and cryovolcanic geysers.
      • ELICIO: Huge, captured ice planet with a large impact basin and a debris field.
        • MARCIA: Work-in-progress.
      • DARANI: Heavily cratered brown ice moon.
    • KALLEY: Small green comet with a long orbital period.

K2-3

Spoiler
  • K2-3: A rather large red dwarf of spectral type M0V. It is a rather near star that is over half the size and mass of Kerbol. The star is surrounded by three planets in real life - all currently in the mod. While it is once of the largest M-dwarfs ever found, its sunlight is still very dim. What's also odd is how metal poor it is, which is shocking because the third planet is an iron world.
    • PHOCYS: K2-3b, a large hot ocean planet with a thick atmosphere. A few tiny islands are visible.
    • BRIGID: K2-3c, mint colored gas dwarf. It is suffering from atmospheric loss and thus has the second-thinnest atmosphere in the system - which is still 5 times thicker than Kerbin's.
    • GALENE: K2-3d, iron planet with lowlands of Ice-VII. It is 96% metals and has almost 5 times the gravity of Kerbin. Thus, it has a thick atmosphere.
      • GLAUCE: Duna-sized moon with atmosphere and oceans. Also iron-rich.
      • CINYRAS: Captured dwarf planet in orbit around Galene. It may have started as a planet that was smashed by Galene billions of years ago.

LICH (PSR B1257+12)

Spoiler
  • LICH: PSR B1257+12, a rapidly rotating pulsar spewing out radiation and circled by a ring of debris. It has three planets in real life, one currently in the mod.
    • DRAUGR: Mun-sized planet with lowlands and craters filled with diamonds.

UPCOMING FEATURES!

While at version 1.2.9, IA-Revived has quite a lot of work ahead. Here are the features coming up soon. Those in green will be in the next update (1.3.0), those in blue in near-future versions, features in orange and coming later on, and those in red are...dubious.

• Completing the rest of the 1.3.0 features.
  • Completion of the Lich system.
  • Biomes! Biomes! Biomes!
  • Working with Sigma Binary
  • The Kepler-47 system

DEVELOPMENT STATUS (AUGUST 18th)

• Pre-release 1.2.9 has been uploaded to Spacedock. Development on 1.3.0 will re-continue in a few weeks, after my trip to the Carolinas and the busy end-of-summer schedule.

===================================================================================================================================================================================================

Download from SPACEDOCK

=======================================================================================================================================================================

Version 1.2.0 Screenshots

=======================================================================================================================================================================

Kottabos Games Review (Outdated):

Fun Facts/Tips:

• Glauce is the only moon in the mod that may be detectable in real life, if such a moon like it exists.
  • Braciaca is inspired by a study in late 2016 proving that the majority of rogue planets are frozen, orphaned Mars-sized worlds.
  • Morena has a pretty small SOI. It is best not to encounter it with an eccentric orbit, or else you will fly by it too quickly to be captured.
  • There were plans to make a new moon for Selphar, named Valgoh. However, I scrapped the idea when its height map was glitching up.
  • Barcelon may be the new nesting place of the Kraken. Be warned.
  • All planets orbit at 1/10th the distance they do in real life.
  • Every planet and moon is 1/10th the size they would be in real life. However, the star sizes are proportional to Kerbol as they are to the Sun in real life.
  • All main system stars are 1/1000th the distance they are in reality.
  • The name for Trappist-1f was partially inspired by Hurricane Irene, a tropical cyclone that proved quite a nuisance for me back in 2011.
  • During initial development, Cervantes was known as Alcides and the planets were named Iolaus, Iphicles, Hylas, and Megara. I may use those names for any planetary systems I find in the Hercules constellation.
  • Lamancha went through FIVE re-texturings during the development of version 1.1.0. In fact, I did ANOTHER re-texture for 1.2.9/1.3.0.
Edited by ProtoJeb21
Pre-release 1.2.9 [18August17]

This actually seems pretty good! Good job and I hope your skills will encrease more so you can create more nicer things for our little community! 

Also...

...I will return to this project... 

...turn it from my first star experiment into my first star system mod.

3 minutes ago, Nansuchao said:

Beautiful! What is the distances from the stars relative to Kerbol?

Between 2 and 40 BILLION kilometers. However, I'm going to be re-arranging stellar locations to be 1/1000th their real-life distances, so the ranges I've given will change in the future.

Currently I'm testing Rocinante's moon Ehwaz. It's going to be tough - 0.64 gees and no atmosphere! Think of it as an orange "Mini-Tylo"

Edited by ProtoJeb21

14 hours ago, ProtoJeb21 said:

Between 2 and 40 BILLION kilometers. However, I'm going to be re-arranging stellar locations to be 1/1000th their real-life distances, so the ranges I've given will change in the future.

Currently I'm testing Rocinante's moon Ehwaz. It's going to be tough - 0.64 gees and no atmosphere! Think of it as an orange "Mini-Tylo"

Will it be configurable by some variable?

8 hours ago, FreeThinker said:

Will it be configurable by some variable?

Do you mean that distance can be changed with a config packed with the mod? If so, then no. But it does sound like something interesting, if some players really want a challenge...

I've done some more testing and object creation. Say hello to Numa, the replacement moon for Manius. It is an atmosphere-less, greenish desert moon with a unique surface chemistry and very primitive bacteria. Almost seems like some other race contaminated the moon years ago and allowed hardy bacteria to spread all over. It orbits Egeria about once every Kerbin day, and isn't that much larger than the Mun.

xX9xSRe.png

I also removed Pegsos and revamped Ehwaz. The latter is now more of a desert than a chunk of lumpy iron. It seems more "natural" now, but is still very hard to land on. I got Jeb and Bill stuck there. Poor guys.

nNxtJeR.png

72J6mtO.png

Full Album HERE.

5 minutes ago, ProtoJeb21 said:

Do you mean that distance can be changed with a config packed with the mod? If so, then no. But it does sound like something interesting, if some players really want a challenge...

With Sigma Simentions it can be accomplished the following way:

@Kopernicus:BEFORE[SigDim2]
{
	@Body:HAS[@Orbit:HAS[#referenceBody[Sun],#semiMajorAxis[>13e9]]]
	{
		@SigmaDimensions
		{
			@Rescale *= X
		}
	}
}

1 hour ago, UnionPacific1983WP said:

I'd just like to point out a small but funny bug: when you have this installed, the planet in the background of the loading screen switches to Lamancha instead of Kerbin.

....that's not a bug :P

But if you don't like it, you can remove the IAR-MainMenuBody config file. It won't screw anything up.

I did a mission to the Cervantes system. There, I found out that every added planet with an ocean was completely water. Observed this on Dulcinea, Lamancha and Barcelon. No land. And the atmospheres start quite suddenly when entering at high speed, there's no gradual transition like the stock planets.

Hope this helps.

5 hours ago, UnionPacific1983WP said:

I did a mission to the Cervantes system. There, I found out that every added planet with an ocean was completely water. Observed this on Dulcinea, Lamancha and Barcelon. No land. And the atmospheres start quite suddenly when entering at high speed, there's no gradual transition like the stock planets.

Hope this helps.

I've been working on that for 1.1.0. While I haven't fixed every oceanic world, Lamancha and a few others have the right water height. I've also fixed most atmospheres. Still have quite a lot of work left to do, though...

Is there an alternate download link?because ive only had the mod for 30 min and already found atmosphere,surface brightness,and terrain problems with theros,manius,eotia,kolasi,neverita,and lamancha,the only other body ive been to other than those is selphar,and yarku,and yarku had major terrain seam issues.I'm running in pure-ish ksp(just a few things in extra nothing major),and am having problems with a mod that I though was well kept.Considering you talked about it 5 days ago,and had nothing bad to say about it,I was excited about a problem-free mod that adds multiple solar systems,but was dissapointed when I found so many problems on a mod that was still active :/.Please fix these problems or at least tell me why they are happening...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still working on 1.1.0, don't worry! I'll post some more screenshots later today. This update should be released later this week.

EDIT: also, Barcelon may be the new home of the Kraken. Bewarb!

Edited by ProtoJeb21

When a mod doesn't want to cooperate, it REALLY doesn't cooperate. My game crashed three times getting these screenshots!

1w1B8fW.png

TVRfQJF.png

qYOFG5p.png

wvmD39Q.png

OHRxbLH.png

PmS6CgQ.png

Full album here: http://imgur.com/gallery/sDaiI

Also, I found out the Galene is the most DANGEROUS planet in all of Kerbal Space Program. You think Eve is hard to leave? Try even LANDING on Galene. I made it less than 30% through the atmosphere before my ship overheated and popped.

7 hours ago, Adz said:

Which version of kopernicus is needed for this?

And my loading bar goes up to about 2/3rds then stops, any ideas?

Version 1.0 should work with the latest version of Kopernicus. Also, I recommend using KSP x64 bit for this mod.

VERSION 1.1.0 IS OUT!

This is by far the largest update of the mod. While I would put in the changelog, this version was FAR too big for that. Just check it out on SpaceDock! Oh right, you can.

https://spacedock.info/mod/254/Interstellar Adventure Revived

Here are some screenshots from the update:

xo8WzTl.png

zkDKXOW.png

m6V9eOr.png

AMNXJOs.png

@Adz I think this new update should solve the issues you've been having. If not...then I don't know what else.

I wonder if Kottabos Games might review this version of the mod...maybe just wishful thinking.

12 minutes ago, felle1232 said:

hey. i would love too try this mod. but my game crashes every time i start it. maybe i have done somthing wrong when puting it in the game. could any one help me or tell me how to install it?

It may just be that this mod is too big for your computer to handle. I recommend using KSP x64 bit. But here's an install instruction:

1. Download from SpaceDock (link in OP)
  2. Extract the contents of the zip file.
  3. In the new IA-Revived file, there is a gamedata file. Go in there and you will find everything you need. Copy and paste all the folders into KSP's GameData folder.
  4. Done! Time to test to see if it works.

On 2/22/2017 at 5:21 PM, narvster said:

Hey, you're in a really cool place now with the NASA announcement, it would be fantastic to get all the 5 new planets into the TRAPPIST-1 system :-)

oOShqOX.png

yHGJLbf.png

qoNefCO.png

apipKwk.png

I have four completed right now. Currently working on 1e (Eiar), 1f (Irene), and 1g (Carphos). Going to add volcanoes to Theros, cracks to Cheimon (above), and better atmosphere colorings.

Bug you cannot leave a flight if you launch a vessel. You can revert flight and recover vessel and it usually does but crashes every time. I am using the interstellar pack and Ground construction at the same time so I don't know if its your mod but the crash report is giving a lot of errors I think are related to your mod.

Spoiler

Error file

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.4.0p4_b15b5ae035b7]

KSP.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module KSP.exe at 0023:019a0278.

Error occurred at 2017-02-26_182702.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.exe, run by Conner.
45% memory in use.
0 MB physical memory [0 MB free].
0 MB paging file [0 MB free].
0 MB user address space [93 MB free].
Write to location 01ffc000 caused an access violation.

Context:
EDI:    0x01ffc000  ESI: 0x134e6cb0  EAX:   0x00000000
EBX:    0x01ffc000  ECX: 0x00000000  EDX:   0x00000080
EIP:    0x019a0278  EBP: 0x0014f07c  SegCs: 0x00000023
EFlags: 0x00010212  ESP: 0x0014f070  SegSs: 0x0000002b

Bytes at CS:EIP:
66 0f 7f 07 66 0f 7f 4f 10 66 0f 7f 57 20 66 0f 

Stack:
0x0014f070: 01ffc000 00020000 09ff6b40 0014f0b8 ........@k......
0x0014f080: 01981617 01ffc000 134e6cb0 00004000 .........lN..@..
0x0014f090: 00000000 09ff6b40 00000000 00020000 ....@k..........
0x0014f0a0: 00000000 00000000 00000020 00001000 ........ .......
0x0014f0b0: 00000000 134e6cb0 0014f0f0 0197abc9 .....lN.........
0x0014f0c0: 00ff6b40 01ffc000 ffffffff 00000800 @k..............
0x0014f0d0: b51a2ce0 00000001 00000000 01ffc000 .,..............
0x0014f0e0: 00001000 00004000 20040802 59e4f51b .....@..... ...Y
0x0014f0f0: 0014f110 0197ac60 09ff6b40 01ffc000 ....`...@k......
0x0014f100: 00000000 b51a2ce0 0014f170 00000001 .....,..p.......
0x0014f110: 0014f150 01437996 09ff6b40 b51a2ce0 P....yC.@k...,..
0x0014f120: 00000000 00000800 000fbb00 0014f1e0 ................
0x0014f130: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014f140: 00000008 00000800 0014f170 00000002 ........p.......
0x0014f150: 0014f1b4 01436b58 00000000 00004000 ....XkC......@..
0x0014f160: 00000001 00000005 dda1d010 58238610 ..............#X
0x0014f170: 020793c4 0014f100 00001000 00000800 ................
0x0014f180: 0014f188 01437200 dda1f039 003f9b27 .....rC.9...'.?.
0x0014f190: 09ff6b40 09ff1440 0014f1b8 01459beb @[email protected].
0x0014f1a0: 00000005 00001000 00000800 00004000 .............@..
0x0014f1b0: 00000000 0014f218 01436c25 58238610 ........%lC...#X
0x0014f1c0: dda1d010 003fbb50 000fbb00 00000005 ....P.?.........
0x0014f1d0: 0014f1e0 003fbb50 58238610 00000000 ....P.?...#X....
0x0014f1e0: 00000000 00000001 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014f1f0: 000fbb50 dda1d000 00300000 00000000 P.........0.....
0x0014f200: 06673209 00000006 d2964af0 00300000 .2g......J....0.
0x0014f210: 000fbb00 d2964af0 0014f234 01436f4c .....J..4...LoC.
0x0014f220: 58238610 003fbb50 00000000 00000000 ..#XP.?.........
0x0014f230: c01e4c00 0014f258 015a1d74 58238610 .L..X...t.Z...#X
0x0014f240: dda1d010 003fbb50 00000000 00000000 ....P.?.........
0x0014f250: 1cb58a18 d2c94c10 0014f298 225efbac .....L........^"
0x0014f260: d2c94c10 dda1d000 00000000 000fbb50 .L..........P...
0x0014f270: 0014f298 05fee038 06166ec8 c01e4c00 ....8....n...L..
0x0014f280: 225efb89 00000006 1cb58a18 c01e4c00 ..^".........L..
0x0014f290: 0014f298 225efb7c 0014f2b8 225efb66 ....|.^"....f.^"
0x0014f2a0: d2c94c10 dda1d000 00000000 c01e4c00 .L...........L..
0x0014f2b0: 1cb58a18 00000006 0014f358 21d8a794 ........X......!
0x0014f2c0: d2c94c10 dda1d000 00000002 21d8a002 .L.............!
0x0014f2d0: 00000003 d25ff000 00000000 d2629d60 ......_.....`.b.
0x0014f2e0: 0014f308 05fee038 06166ec8 d2c94c10 ....8....n...L..
0x0014f2f0: 06674ce9 00000000 00b58a18 00000000 .Lg.............
0x0014f300: 0014f308 dda1d000 0014f328 06674ca6 ........(....Lg.
0x0014f310: 00000003 d25ff000 00000000 06674c4e ......_.....NLg.
0x0014f320: d25ffb68 25832ab0 0014f368 06674bcc h._..*.%h....Kg.
0x0014f330: 061e1ee8 01000003 d2c94c10 2583ee10 .........L.....%
0x0014f340: d2629d60 00000000 d25ffb68 c01e4c00 `.b.....h._..L..
0x0014f350: 1cb58a18 00000006 0014f388 21d89f1c ...............!
0x0014f360: d21c4bd0 00000000 00000000 00000000 .K..............
0x0014f370: 25832ab0 00000003 d25ffb68 06674a73 .*.%....h._.sJg.
0x0014f380: c01e4c00 1cb58a18 0014f5f8 21d89c22 .L.........."..!
0x0014f390: 1cb58a18 00000005 258bad80 00000030 ...........%0...
0x0014f3a0: 0014f3bc 013c5438 00000030 00000010 ....8T<.0.......
0x0014f3b0: 00000030 00000010 022cef80 0014f3f4 0.........,.....
0x0014f3c0: 013c7337 00000030 00000010 0000002f 7s<.0......./...
0x0014f3d0: 0014f49c 0000000f 00000000 022cfb90 ..............,.
0x0014f3e0: 00000030 d1f047e0 d1f047e0 d1f047e0 0....G...G...G..
0x0014f3f0: d1f047e0 d1f047e0 d1f047e0 d1f047e0 .G...G...G...G..
0x0014f400: d1f047e0 01010130 00000000 00000000 .G..0...........
0x0014f410: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014f420: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014f430: 00000018 0014f530 0014f468 066551c5 ....0...h....Qe.
0x0014f440: 0014f530 0014f4c0 00000018 0225d940 0...........@.%.
0x0014f450: 0225e658 022cef80 0014f4d8 c01e4c00 X.%...,......L..
0x0014f460: 258efee0 00000000 0014f4d8 3b9012a3 ...%...........;
0x0014f470: 0014f530 0014f4c0 00000018 0014f488 0...............
0x0014f480: 019a7019 022fe550 a9ebcd77 3fd8c578 .p..P./.w...x..?
0x0014f490: 00000000 00000000 eeecaa7e bfed817e ........~...~...
0x0014f4a0: 57f80030 0014f4bc eeecaa7e bfed817e 0..W....~...~...
0x0014f4b0: 00000000 00000000 a9ebcd77 0014f530 ........w...0...
0x0014f4c0: 00000018 0014f5b0 0014f4f8 066551c5 .............Qe.
0x0014f4d0: 0014f5b0 0014f530 00000018 3b90118b ....0..........;
0x0014f4e0: 0014f530 eeecaa7e bfed817e c01e4c00 0...~...~....L..
0x0014f4f0: 258efee0 00000000 0014f568 3b9011a0 ...%....h......;
0x0014f500: 0014f5b0 0014f530 00000018 c01e4c00 ....0........L..
0x0014f510: c01e4c00 00000000 00000000 3ff00000 .L.............?
0x0014f520: 00000000 3ff00000 00000018 0014f5c0 .......?........
0x0014f530: eeecaa7e bfed817e 00000000 0014f5b0 ~...~...........
0x0014f540: 00000018 0014f620 0014f578 066551c5 .... ...x....Qe.
0x0014f550: 0014f620 0014f5b0 00000018 bfed817e  ...........~...
0x0014f560: a0db87bb bff2c618 0014f5c8 10123506 .............5..
0x0014f570: eeecaa7e bfed817e 0014f5c8 3b901625 ~...~.......%..;
0x0014f580: eeecaa7e bfed817e 00000018 0014f620 ~...~....... ...
0x0014f590: 00000018 c01e4f48 a0db87bb bff2c618 ....HO..........
0x0014f5a0: 0014f5c8 05fee038 06166ec8 c01e4c00 ....8....n...L..
0x0014f5b0: 3b901609 00000000 258efee0 c01e4c00 ...;.......%.L..
0x0014f5c0: 0014f5c8 3b9015fc 0014f648 3b901542 .......;H...B..;
0x0014f5d0: eeecaa7e bfed817e 00000018 3b90118b ~...~..........;
0x0014f5e0: eeecaa7e bfed817e eeecaa7e 00000000 ~...~...~.......
0x0014f5f0: 00000018 258efee0 0014f648 3b9016a6 .......%H......;
0x0014f600: 1cb58a18 ce69af55 bfc7e74f 005d7c09 ....U.i.O....|].
0x0014f610: 3fe00000 00000000 a9ebcd77 3fd8c578 ...?....w...x..?
0x0014f620: 00000000 40cb5800 e147ae14 c08bc47a [email protected]...
0x0014f630: 00000000 41322c58 00000018 0014f6a0 ....X,2A........
0x0014f640: c01e4c00 258efee0 0014f678 3b90130f .L.....%x......;
0x0014f650: c124e200 258efee0 00000018 3fd8c578 ..$....%....x..?
0x0014f660: eeecaa7e bfed817e 4c6abf29 c01e4c00 ~...~...).jL.L..
0x0014f670: c01e4c00 00000000 0014f6b8 3b90106b .L..........k..;
0x0014f680: c01e4c00 258efee0 00000018 c01e4d80 .L.....%.....M..
0x0014f690: 00000018 0014f888 0014f6c8 258efee0 ...............%
0x0014f6a0: eeecaa7e bfed817e 4c6abf29 3e225b0b ~...~...).jL.[">
0x0014f6b0: a9ebcd77 3fd8c578 0014f928 3b8f892a w...x..?(...*..;
0x0014f6c0: c01e4c00 eeecaa7e bfed817e 4c6abf29 .L..~...~...).jL
0x0014f6d0: 3e225b0b a9ebcd77 3fd8c578 41200000 .[">w...x..?.. A
0x0014f6e0: 1021e600 2082abd4 40000000 3ff921fb ..!.... ...@.!.?
0x0014f6f0: 2af46830 42c575f6 0014f738 c265a0f0 0h.*.u.B8.....e.
0x0014f700: 2af46830 42c575f6 00000000 40900000 0h.*.u.B.......@
0x0014f710: 0014f738 c10fe129 41bee649 4211d2af 8...)...I..A...B
0x0014f720: 20000000 c021fc25 20000000 4037dcc9 ... %.!.... ..7@
0x0014f730: e0000000 40423a55 20000000 c021fc25 ....U:B@... %.!.
0x0014f740: 20000000 4037dcc9 e0000000 40423a55 ... [email protected]:B@
0x0014f750: c10fe129 41bee649 4211d2af d61e4dfe )...I..A...B.M..
0x0014f760: 47c4f698 5584e73e c0000000 c2c3c9bf ...G>..U........
0x0014f770: 00000000 40f89ed3 c0000000 42b09ce7 [email protected]
0x0014f780: eeecaa7e bfed817e 4c6abf29 3e225b0b ~...~...).jL.[">
0x0014f790: a9ebcd77 3fd8c578 7ede7ec0 731ff96c w...x..?.~.~l..s
0x0014f7a0: 00060c9d 0558444c 05595938 0014f7d4 ....LDX.8YY.....
0x0014f7b0: 01424ca9 05584440 0558444c 0014f7dc [email protected].....
0x0014f7c0: 05595940 00000000 7ede7ec0 731fc540 @[email protected]
0x0014f7d0: 05595940 0014f7f0 01535775 00000210 @YY.....uWS.....
0x0014f7e0: 731fc540 731ff950 ffffffff 055957c0 @..sP..s.....WY.
0x0014f7f0: 0014f808 01537204 00000210 c166c850 .....rS.....P.f.
0x0014f800: bd9a0000 731eede0 0014f818 015ac515 .......s......Z.
0x0014f810: 00000210 3f800000 0014f858 066901e8 .......?X.....i.
0x0014f820: bd9a0000 00000210 3f800000 06675ad3 ...........?.Zg.
0x0014f830: 0014f858 05fee038 06166ec8 c11dea20 X...8....n.. ...
0x0014f840: 066901c1 ffffffff 0014f868 0666c289 ..i.....h.....f.
0x0014f850: 9b73cf50 00000000 eeecaa7e bfed817e P.s.....~...~...
0x0014f860: 4c6abf29 3e225b0b a9ebcd77 3fd8c578 ).jL.[">w...x..?
0x0014f870: 990ab65c c130c1ba 09c860e7 3f64d94c \.....0..`..L.d?
0x0014f880: 0914362c 411c22cf eeecaa7e bfed817e ,6...".A~...~...
0x0014f890: 4c6abf29 3e225b0b a9ebcd77 3fd8c578 ).jL.[">w...x..?
0x0014f8a0: 001e4800 00000000 0014f8c8 0666c1cc .H............f.
0x0014f8b0: 00000000 c0b92000 c166c850 00000000 ..... ..P.f.....
0x0014f8c0: c166c850 00000000 0014f8f8 3b8f817f P.f............;
0x0014f8d0: 00000000 c0b92000 0014f8f8 3b8f8135 ..... ......5..;
0x0014f8e0: c01e4c00 d2985468 0014f928 c01e4c00 .L..hT..(....L..
0x0014f8f0: 00000000 c01e4c00 0014f928 3b8f7eb6 .....L..(....~.;
0x0014f900: c124e200 00000002 383d08a6 41065952 ..$.......=8RY.A
0x0014f910: d2ce08f8 c124e200 00000000 c01e4c00 ......$......L..
0x0014f920: bc72c990 bc72c990 0014f998 3b8f525c ..r...r.....\R.;
0x0014f930: c01e4c00 00000000 00000018 41200000 .L............ A
0x0014f940: 00000000 c0b92000 00000000 41622c58 ..... ......X,bA
0x0014f950: 0000000a 8ac127e0 00000000 40900000 .....'.........@
0x0014f960: 85216660 c01e4c00 00000000 00000000 `f!..L..........
0x0014f970: 00000000 bff00000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014f980: 066c6469 066c4190 cfd60940 247db3f8 idl..Al.@.....}$
0x0014f990: bc72c990 066c4190 0014f9c8 3b99218b ..r..Al......!.;
0x0014f9a0: c01e4c00 00000000 00000000 04b92618 .L...........&..
0x0014f9b0: c0000000 4092bd87 00000002 00000001 .......@........
0x0014f9c0: 04820001 0014fbcc 0014f9f8 066c4137 ............7Al.
0x0014f9d0: bc72c990 04820001 0014faa8 0671f499 ..r...........q.
0x0014f9e0: c0fd6440 c2019e44 0014fbb3 0014fbb3 @d..D...........
0x0014f9f0: 00000000 0014fbb3 0014fa38 066c41dc ........8....Al.
0x0014fa00: bc72c990 0014fbb3 0014fa20 10001e3d ..r..... ...=...
0x0014fa10: 0dd79fb8 0dd79fb8 0dd79fb8 00000000 ................
0x0014fa20: 00000000 10001de5 05fff290 0dd79fb8 ................
0x0014fa30: 0014fa38 0014fa3c 0014fa68 100f1440 8...<...h...@...
0x0014fa40: 00000000 0014fb58 0014fbcc 066c40f0 ....X........@l.
0x0014fa50: 00010000 27b20380 0dd79fb8 4292cd64 .......'....d..B
0x0014fa60: 061c4e70 3f42425f 0014fa8c 1005d7ee pN.._BB?........
0x0014fa70: 0dd79fb8 00000000 0014fb58 0014fbcc ........X.......
0x0014fa80: 0014fbcc 0014fae0 27b20380 0014faa4 ...........'....
0x0014fa90: 0147d2de 0dd79fb8 00000000 0014fb58 ..G.........X...
0x0014faa0: 0014fbcc 0014facc 0150200a 0dd79fb8 ......... P.....
0x0014fab0: 0014f800 00000000 0014fb08 0014fbcc ................
0x0014fac0: 00000000 00000001 0014fbcc 0014fbb4 ................
0x0014fad0: 0146c697 0014fbcc 00000000 27b20380 ..F............'
0x0014fae0: 02086a6c 0dd79fb8 0014f800 00000000 lj..............
0x0014faf0: fffabd24 0df3ed68 00000000 00000000 $...h...........
0x0014fb00: 00000101 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014fb10: 0014fbb3 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014fb20: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014fb30: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014fb40: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014fb50: 00000000 00000000 bc72c990 0014fb10 ..........r.....
0x0014fb60: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014fb70: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014fb80: 00000004 00000009 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014fb90: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014fba0: 00000000 00000000 00000002 05944300 .............C..
0x0014fbb0: 0014fbd4 0014fbd4 0146c8a3 0014fbcc ..........F.....
0x0014fbc0: 04b92618 0146c720 27b20380 00000000 .&.. .F....'....
0x0014fbd0: 04b92608 0014fc44 01367607 b6969640 .&..D....v6.@...
0x0014fbe0: 27b20380 00000002 76227bd3 00000004 ...'.....{"v....
0x0014fbf0: 04b5bf10 dc6815f0 dc9f0040 04b5bf10 ......h.@.......
0x0014fc00: dc9f0040 dc9f0040 00000000 00000000 @...@...........
0x0014fc10: 8c7c2564 408df03c 013dbece 76227bd3 d%|.<..@..=..{"v
0x0014fc20: 00000002 00000004 00000000 05944c48 ............HL..
0x0014fc30: 00012d9f 0146c920 b6969640 27b20380 .-.. .F.@......'
0x0014fc40: 04b925f0 0014fc54 014da7c5 00000002 .%..T.....M.....
0x0014fc50: 76237044 0014fc94 01570eab 00000000 Dp#v......W.....
0x0014fc60: 00000001 00000000 015715d9 00000000 ..........W.....
0x0014fc70: 0000000a 0037050c 00000200 00000000 ......7.........
0x0014fc80: 002a03e5 5c09d31a 000003e5 0000002a ..*....\....*...
0x0014fc90: 00000674 0014fdcc 0157360e 00000000 t........6W.....
0x0014fca0: 00000000 fffde000 04b73b50 00000003 ........P;......
0x0014fcb0: 0014fbc4 003a8b80 00000054 0000005f ......:.T..._...
0x0014fcc0: 5b816ae9 04b73af0 77b6c983 010921f8 .j.[.:.....w.!..
0x0014fcd0: 021a2b78 00000059 0000005f 019ba11b x+..Y..._.......
0x0014fce0: 010921f8 021a2b78 00000010 00000010 .!..x+..........
0x0014fcf0: 7fffffff 00000000 0225e4e8 01091c50 ..........%.P...
0x0014fd00: 00000010 0014fd00 0014fd38 019b6ddb ........8....m..
0x0014fd10: 010921f8 021a2b78 04b73d90 0014fd28 .!..x+...=..(...
0x0014fd20: 7fffffff 00000000 0000005a 0000005f ........Z..._...
0x0014fd30: 010907d0 04b63d50 0014fd68 019a8b8b ....P=..h.......
0x0014fd40: 010921f8 0000004b 0000004f 00000000 .!..K...O.......
0x0014fd50: 616e614d 00646567 6c65746e 00000000 Managed.ntel....
0x0014fd60: 00000007 0000000f 0014fda0 04b5ba90 ................
0x0014fd70: 04b5bac8 04b5bac8 00000000 011a1040 ............@...
0x0014fd80: 65646900 646e6957 6c00776f 0014006c .ideWindow.ll...
0x0014fd90: 00000000 0000000f 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014fda0: 65726100 5748746e 0100444e 003a4353 .arentHWND..SC:.
0x0014fdb0: 00000000 0000000f 00000000 011a1040 ............@...
0x0014fdc0: 011a1080 00000000 00ffff01 0014fde4 ................
0x0014fdd0: 0196c8d8 012b0000 00000000 003a4354 ......+.....TC:.
0x0014fde0: 0000000a 0014fe74 0199bd88 012b0000 ....t.........+.
0x0014fdf0: 00000000 003a4354 0000000a 59e4fb9f ....TC:........Y
0x0014fe00: 00000000 00000000 fffde000 00000044 ............D...
0x0014fe10: 003a2886 003a2866 003a27d0 00000000 .(:.f(:..':.....
0x0014fe20: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014fe30: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014fe40: 00000000 00000000 0014fe70 019acd1e ........p.......
0x0014fe50: c0000005 00000000 00000000 0014fdfc ................
0x0014fe60: 0014ec34 0014feb0 0199d960 5bd12d63 4.......`...c-.[
0x0014fe70: 00000000 0014fe80 766c336a fffde000 ........j3lv....
0x0014fe80: 0014fec0 77b69902 fffde000 2c205a49 .......w....IZ ,
0x0014fe90: 00000000 00000000 fffde000 c0000005 ................
0x0014fea0: 766e770f 766e770f 0014fe8c 0014ec38 .wnv.wnv....8...
0x0014feb0: ffffffff 77ba58c5 5b8162a9 00000000 .....X.w.b.[....
0x0014fec0: 0014fed8 77b698d5 0199bddb fffde000 .......w........
0x0014fed0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014fee0: 0199bddb fffde000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014fef0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014ff00: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014ff10: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014ff20: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014ff30: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014ff40: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014ff50: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014ff60: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014ff70: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014ff80: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014ff90: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014ffa0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014ffb0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014ffc0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014ffd0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014ffe0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0x0014fff0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................

Module 1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.exe
Image Base: 0x012b0000  Image Size: 0x011b8000
File Size:  17729024    File Time:  2016-11-13_194942
Version:
   Company:    
   Product:    
   FileDesc:   
   FileVer:    5.4.0.23386
   ProdVer:    5.4.0.23386

Module 2
C:\Windows\system32\xinput1_3.dll
Image Base: 0x00400000  Image Size: 0x00016000
File Size:  81768       File Time:  2007-04-04_185342
Version:
   Company:    Microsoft Corporation
   Product:    Microsoft® DirectX for Windows®
   FileDesc:   Microsoft Common Controller API
   FileVer:    9.18.944.0
   ProdVer:    9.18.944.0

Module 3
C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL
Image Base: 0x76500000  Image Size: 0x00083000
File Size:  522240      File Time:  2009-07-13_191504
Version:
   Product:    Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
   FileDesc:   COM+ Configuration Catalog
   FileVer:    2001.12.8530.16385
   ProdVer:    6.1.7600.16385

Module 4
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Mono\mono.dll
Image Base: 0x10000000  Image Size: 0x00230000
File Size:  2113496     File Time:  2016-11-13_194858
Version:
   Company:    Unity Technologies
   Product:    libmono
   FileDesc:   Unity Technologies fork of mono runtime
   FileVer:    1.0.0.1
   ProdVer:    1.0.0.1

Module 5
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamclient.dll
Image Base: 0x38000000  Image Size: 0x00a27000
File Size:  10454816    File Time:  2017-01-18_193030
Version:
   Company:    Valve Corporation
   Product:    Steam
   FileDesc:   Steamclient.dll
   FileVer:    3.78.49.52
   ProdVer:    3.0.0.1

Module 6
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\DbgHelp.dll
Image Base: 0x54510000  Image Size: 0x00115000
File Size:  1039192     File Time:  2007-03-29_144410
Version:
   Product:    Debugging Tools for Windows(R)
   FileDesc:   Windows Image Helper
   FileVer:    6.7.5.0
   ProdVer:    6.7.5.0

Module 7
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam2.dll
Image Base: 0x54630000  Image Size: 0x002c1000
File Size:  2882984     File Time:  2014-02-13_200424
Version:
   FileDesc:   Steam Client Engine
   FileVer:    2.0.2117.156
   ProdVer:    1.0.0.0

Module 8
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.dll
Image Base: 0x54900000  Image Size: 0x0013d000
File Size:  383776      File Time:  2017-01-18_193026
Version:
   Company:    
   Product:    
   FileDesc:   
   FileVer:    0.0.0.0
   ProdVer:    0.0.0.0

Module 9
C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll
Image Base: 0x552d0000  Image Size: 0x00da7000
File Size:  14346320    File Time:  2016-06-03_013810
Version:
   Company:    NVIDIA Corporation
   Product:    NVIDIA Windows WDDM D3D driver
   FileDesc:   NVIDIA WDDM D3D Driver, Version 368.39 
   FileVer:    10.18.13.6839
   ProdVer:    10.18.13.6839

Module 10
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\gameoverlayrenderer.dll
Image Base: 0x5bb90000  Image Size: 0x00125000
File Size:  1092896     File Time:  2017-01-18_193026
Version:
   Product:    Steam Game Overlay Renderer
   FileDesc:   Steam Game Overlay Renderer

Module 11
C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll
Image Base: 0x5ccc0000  Image Size: 0x00079000
File Size:  481792      File Time:  2010-11-20_212444
Version:
   FileDesc:   Microsoft Color Matching System DLL
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.17514
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.17514

Module 12
C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll
Image Base: 0x5cd40000  Image Size: 0x00360000
File Size:  3383472     File Time:  2016-06-03_013810
Version:
   Product:    NVIDIA Windows drivers
   FileDesc:   NVIDIA NVAPI Library, Version 368.39 
   FileVer:    10.18.13.6839
   ProdVer:    10.18.13.6839

Module 13
C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap.dll
Image Base: 0x5d0a0000  Image Size: 0x00151000
File Size:  1377800     File Time:  2016-05-01_233902
Version:
   Product:    NVIDIA GeForce Experience
   FileDesc:   NVIDIA Capture Server Proxy
   FileVer:    2.11.3.5
   ProdVer:    2.11.3.5

Module 14
C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll
Image Base: 0x5f1e0000  Image Size: 0x000f5000
File Size:  988160      File Time:  2010-11-20_212410
Version:
   Product:    Windows® Search
   FileDesc:   Microsoft Property System
   FileVer:    7.0.7601.17514
   ProdVer:    7.0.7601.17514

Module 15
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\CSERHelper.dll
Image Base: 0x60000000  Image Size: 0x00021000
File Size:  122864      File Time:  2008-11-12_114356
Version:
   Company:    Valve
   Product:    CSER Helper
   FileDesc:   Debug Helper Routines
   FileVer:    4.50.0.0
   ProdVer:    4.50.0.0

Module 16
C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll
Image Base: 0x67060000  Image Size: 0x00007000
File Size:  16896       File Time:  2009-07-13_191542
Version:
   FileDesc:   Microsoft MIDI Mapper
   FileVer:    6.1.7600.16385

Module 17
C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll
Image Base: 0x67070000  Image Size: 0x00014000
File Size:  72192       File Time:  2009-07-13_191544
Version:
   FileDesc:   Microsoft ACM Audio Filter

Module 18
C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv
Image Base: 0x67090000  Image Size: 0x00008000
File Size:  20992       File Time:  2009-07-13_191410
Version:
   FileDesc:   Microsoft Sound Mapper

Module 19
C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv
Image Base: 0x670a0000  Image Size: 0x00030000
File Size:  172032      File Time:  2010-11-20_212402
Version:
   FileDesc:   Winmm  audio system driver

Module 20
C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll
Image Base: 0x670d0000  Image Size: 0x00039000
File Size:  213504      File Time:  2010-11-20_212352
Version:
   FileDesc:   MMDevice API

Module 21
C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL
Image Base: 0x67110000  Image Size: 0x00036000
File Size:  195072      File Time:  2016-06-14_092120
Version:
   FileDesc:   Audio Session
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.23471
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.23471

Module 22
C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll
Image Base: 0x67910000  Image Size: 0x001c3000
File Size:  1828352     File Time:  2010-11-20_212424
Version:
   FileDesc:   Direct3D 9 Runtime

Module 23
C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll
Image Base: 0x68bb0000  Image Size: 0x000e7000
File Size:  531968      File Time:  2009-07-13_191512
Version:
   FileDesc:   Microsoft DirectDraw

Module 24
C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL
Image Base: 0x6d8c0000  Image Size: 0x00009000
File Size:  22016       File Time:  2009-07-13_191526
Version:
   FileDesc:   Hid User Library

Module 25
C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll
Image Base: 0x6dbe0000  Image Size: 0x00007000
File Size:  14336       File Time:  2009-07-13_191500
Version:
   FileDesc:   Multimedia Realtime Runtime

Module 26
C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll
Image Base: 0x6dbf0000  Image Size: 0x00004000
File Size:  4608        File Time:  2015-12-08_155348
Version:
   FileDesc:   User CSA Library
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.19091
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.19091

Module 27
C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
Image Base: 0x6e4c0000  Image Size: 0x00013000
File Size:  67584       File Time:  2015-07-09_114256
Version:
   FileDesc:   Microsoft Desktop Window Manager API
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.18917
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.18917

Module 28
C:\Windows\system32\OPENGL32.dll
Image Base: 0x6e810000  Image Size: 0x000c8000
File Size:  791552      File Time:  2009-07-13_191614
Version:
   FileDesc:   OpenGL Client DLL

Module 29
C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll
Image Base: 0x6e960000  Image Size: 0x00080000
File Size:  245760      File Time:  2009-07-13_191126
Version:
   FileDesc:   Microsoft UxTheme Library

Module 30
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\vstdlib_s.dll
Image Base: 0x6ee80000  Image Size: 0x00056000
File Size:  284960      File Time:  2017-01-18_193032
Version:
   FileDesc:   vstdlib_ s.dll
   ProdVer:    3.0.0.1

Module 31
C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll
Image Base: 0x6eee0000  Image Size: 0x00018000
File Size:  90112       File Time:  2009-07-13_191612
Version:
   FileDesc:   Active Directory Domain Services API

Module 32
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll
Image Base: 0x6ef00000  Image Size: 0x00096000
File Size:  606208      File Time:  2010-11-20_212426
Version:
   FileDesc:   WMI Custom Marshaller

Module 33
C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll
Image Base: 0x6efa0000  Image Size: 0x0005c000
File Size:  363008      File Time:  2010-11-20_212410
Version:
   FileDesc:   WMI

Module 34
C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll
Image Base: 0x6f2a0000  Image Size: 0x00006000
File Size:  11264       File Time:  2009-07-13_191510
Version:
   FileDesc:   Microsoft Direct3D OS Thunk Layer

Module 35
C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll
Image Base: 0x6fac0000  Image Size: 0x00006000
File Size:  11776       File Time:  2009-07-13_191614
Version:
   FileDesc:   Remote Access AutoDial Helper

Module 36
C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
Image Base: 0x6fad0000  Image Size: 0x00038000
File Size:  216576      File Time:  2013-10-11_200126
Version:
   FileDesc:   FWP/IPsec User-Mode API
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.18283
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.18283

Module 37
C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll
Image Base: 0x70540000  Image Size: 0x00008000
File Size:  17408       File Time:  2017-01-05_114302
Version:
   FileDesc:   Credential Delegation Security Package
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.23642
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.23642

Module 38
C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll
Image Base: 0x70680000  Image Size: 0x00005000
File Size:  9216        File Time:  2009-07-13_191622
Version:
   FileDesc:   Winsock2 Helper DLL (TL/IPv4)

Module 39
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL
Image Base: 0x70950000  Image Size: 0x00027000
File Size:  145280      File Time:  2010-09-21_150314
Version:
   Company:    Microsoft Corp.
   Product:    Microsoft® CoReXT
   FileDesc:   Microsoft® Windows Live ID Namespace Provider
   FileVer:    7.250.4225.0
   ProdVer:    7.250.4225.0

Module 40
C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL
Image Base: 0x709d0000  Image Size: 0x0000d000
File Size:  44032       File Time:  2012-10-09_114032
Version:
   FileDesc:   DHCPv6 Client
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.17970
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.17970

Module 41
C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll
Image Base: 0x70a10000  Image Size: 0x000c1000
File Size:  725024      File Time:  2016-06-02_211936
Version:
   Product:    NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision
   FileDesc:   NVIDIA 3D Vision Control Panel API
   FileVer:    7.17.13.6839
   ProdVer:    7.17.13.6839

Module 42
C:\Windows\system32\icm32.dll
Image Base: 0x70be0000  Image Size: 0x00038000
File Size:  215040      File Time:  2009-07-13_191528
Version:
   FileDesc:   Microsoft Color Management Module (CMM)

Module 43
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\steam_api.dll
Image Base: 0x70c20000  Image Size: 0x00038000
File Size:  213072      File Time:  2016-11-13_195152
Version:
   Product:    Steam Client API
   FileDesc:   Steam Client API
   FileVer:    3.42.61.66

Module 44
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Plugins\CSteamworks.dll
Image Base: 0x71250000  Image Size: 0x00022000
File Size:  123392      File Time:  2016-11-13_195036
Version:
   Company:    Riley Labrecque
   Product:    CSteamworks
   FileDesc:   A C ABI wrapper for Steamworks
   FileVer:    1.27.0.0
   ProdVer:    1.27.0.0

Module 45
C:\Windows\system32\powrprof.dll
Image Base: 0x71300000  Image Size: 0x00025000
File Size:  145408      File Time:  2009-07-13_191614
Version:
   FileDesc:   Power Profile Helper DLL

Module 46
C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll
Image Base: 0x71480000  Image Size: 0x0003c000
File Size:  231424      File Time:  2016-05-11_091918
Version:
   FileDesc:   Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.23451
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.23451

Module 47
C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL
Image Base: 0x71560000  Image Size: 0x00012000
File Size:  61952       File Time:  2009-07-13_191512
Version:
   FileDesc:   DHCP Client Service

Module 48
C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll
Image Base: 0x71580000  Image Size: 0x00006000
File Size:  10752       File Time:  2009-07-13_191622
Version:
   FileDesc:   Winsock2 Helper DLL (TL/IPv6)

Module 49
C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll
Image Base: 0x71840000  Image Size: 0x00008000
File Size:  22016       File Time:  2017-01-05_114314
Version:
   FileDesc:   Security Support Provider Interface

Module 50
C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll
Image Base: 0x719e0000  Image Size: 0x0000e000
File Size:  46080       File Time:  2010-11-20_212416
Version:
   FileDesc:   Remote RPC Extension

Module 51
C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
Image Base: 0x72fe0000  Image Size: 0x0003b000
File Size:  242936      File Time:  2009-07-13_191756
Version:
   FileDesc:   Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider

Module 52
C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
Image Base: 0x73170000  Image Size: 0x00017000
File Size:  80896       File Time:  2016-06-14_092122
Version:
   FileDesc:   Cryptographic Service Provider API
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.23471
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.23471

Module 53
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\tier0_s.dll
Image Base: 0x738f0000  Image Size: 0x00117000
File Size:  281888      File Time:  2017-01-18_193032
Version:
   Product:     tier0_s Dynamic Link Library
   FileDesc:   tier0_s Dynamic Link Library

Module 54
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll
Image Base: 0x73ac0000  Image Size: 0x0000f000
File Size:  47616       File Time:  2009-07-13_191618
Version:

Module 55
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll
Image Base: 0x73f70000  Image Size: 0x0000a000
File Size:  29184       File Time:  2009-07-13_191618
Version:

Module 56
C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll
Image Base: 0x74510000  Image Size: 0x00006000
File Size:  10240       File Time:  2016-11-02_091616
Version:
   FileDesc:   DCI Manager
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.23587
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.23587

Module 57
C:\Windows\system32\GLU32.dll
Image Base: 0x74520000  Image Size: 0x00022000
File Size:  130048      File Time:  2009-07-13_191524
Version:
   FileDesc:   OpenGL Utility Library DLL

Module 58
C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
Image Base: 0x745c0000  Image Size: 0x00032000
File Size:  194048      File Time:  2010-11-20_212418
Version:
   FileDesc:   MCI API DLL

Module 59
C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL
Image Base: 0x74880000  Image Size: 0x00007000
File Size:  16896       File Time:  2009-07-13_191620
Version:
   FileDesc:   Network Store Information RPC interface

Module 60
C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
Image Base: 0x74890000  Image Size: 0x0001c000
File Size:  103936      File Time:  2010-11-20_212434
Version:
   FileDesc:   IP Helper API

Module 61
C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll
Image Base: 0x748d0000  Image Size: 0x00044000
File Size:  270336      File Time:  2011-10-27_201414
Version:
   FileDesc:   DNS Client API DLL
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.17570
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.17570

Module 62
C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll
Image Base: 0x74920000  Image Size: 0x00050000
File Size:  316416      File Time:  2016-03-09_124018
Version:
   FileDesc:   Web Transfer Protocols API
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.23375
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.23375

Module 63
C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll
Image Base: 0x74970000  Image Size: 0x00058000
File Size:  351744      File Time:  2016-05-11_091926
Version:
   FileDesc:   Windows HTTP Services

Module 64
C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll
Image Base: 0x75340000  Image Size: 0x00009000
File Size:  21504       File Time:  2009-07-13_191618
Version:
   FileDesc:   Version Checking and File Installation Libraries

Module 65
C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll
Image Base: 0x75410000  Image Size: 0x0000c000
File Size:  36352       File Time:  2017-01-05_111904
Version:
   FileDesc:   Base cryptographic API DLL

Module 66
C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll
Image Base: 0x75420000  Image Size: 0x00060000
File Size:  96768       File Time:  2017-01-05_114318
Version:
   FileDesc:   Security Support Provider Interface

Module 67
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll
Image Base: 0x75480000  Image Size: 0x00019000
File Size:  92160       File Time:  2015-05-25_120140
Version:
   FileDesc:   Host for SCM/SDDL/LSA Lookup APIs
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.18869
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.18869

Module 68
C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll
Image Base: 0x75770000  Image Size: 0x00006000
File Size:  8704        File Time:  2009-07-13_191612
Version:
   FileDesc:   NSI User-mode interface DLL

Module 69
C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll
Image Base: 0x75780000  Image Size: 0x00121000
File Size:  1176064     File Time:  2016-10-04_091302
Version:
   FileDesc:   Crypto API32
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.23566
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.23566

Module 70
C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll
Image Base: 0x75930000  Image Size: 0x00057000
File Size:  350208      File Time:  2010-11-20_212350
Version:
   FileDesc:   Shell Light-weight Utility Library

Module 71
C:\Windows\syswow64\SETUPAPI.dll
Image Base: 0x759a0000  Image Size: 0x0019d000
File Size:  1667584     File Time:  2010-11-20_212352
Version:
   FileDesc:   Windows Setup API

Module 72
C:\Windows\syswow64\WINTRUST.dll
Image Base: 0x75b40000  Image Size: 0x0002f000
File Size:  179200      File Time:  2016-10-04_091316
Version:
   FileDesc:   Microsoft Trust Verification APIs
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.23566
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.23566

Module 73
C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll
Image Base: 0x75b70000  Image Size: 0x00090000
File Size:  312832      File Time:  2016-11-06_101648
Version:
   FileDesc:   GDI Client DLL
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.23591
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.23591

Module 74
C:\Windows\syswow64\ole32.dll
Image Base: 0x75c00000  Image Size: 0x0015d000
File Size:  1414144     File Time:  2016-03-17_162822
Version:
   FileDesc:   Microsoft OLE for Windows
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.23392
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.23392

Module 75
C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll
Image Base: 0x75ec0000  Image Size: 0x0000a000
File Size:  25600       File Time:  2016-11-02_091632
Version:
   FileDesc:   Language Pack
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.23587
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.23587

Module 76
C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll
Image Base: 0x75ed0000  Image Size: 0x00091000
File Size:  581632      File Time:  2016-10-07_091250
Version:
   Product:    
   FileDesc:   
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.23569
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.23569

Module 77
C:\Windows\syswow64\USERENV.dll
Image Base: 0x761d0000  Image Size: 0x00017000
File Size:  81920       File Time:  2010-11-20_212418
Version:
   FileDesc:   Userenv

Module 78
C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll
Image Base: 0x76210000  Image Size: 0x00100000
File Size:  833024      File Time:  2016-11-10_101942
Version:
   FileDesc:   Multi-User Windows USER API Client DLL
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.23594
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.23594

Module 79
C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll
Image Base: 0x76310000  Image Size: 0x000f0000
File Size:  666112      File Time:  2017-01-05_114318
Version:
   FileDesc:   Remote Procedure Call Runtime

Module 80
C:\Windows\syswow64\imagehlp.dll
Image Base: 0x76400000  Image Size: 0x0002b000
File Size:  159232      File Time:  2013-10-18_193700
Version:
   FileDesc:   Windows NT Image Helper
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.18288
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.18288

Module 81
C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll
Image Base: 0x76430000  Image Size: 0x000cd000
File Size:  829952      File Time:  2016-10-11_091830
Version:
   FileDesc:   MSCTF Server DLL
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.23572
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.23572

Module 82
C:\Windows\syswow64\PSAPI.DLL
Image Base: 0x765a0000  Image Size: 0x00005000
File Size:  6144        File Time:  2009-07-13_191614
Version:
   FileDesc:   Process Status Helper

Module 83
C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
Image Base: 0x765b0000  Image Size: 0x000ac000
File Size:  690688      File Time:  2011-12-16_015300
Version:
   FileDesc:   Windows NT CRT DLL
   FileVer:    7.0.7601.17744
   ProdVer:    6.1.8638.17744

Module 84
C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
Image Base: 0x76660000  Image Size: 0x00047000
File Size:  275456      File Time:  2016-10-11_091844
Version:
   FileDesc:   Windows NT BASE API Client DLL

Module 85
C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
Image Base: 0x766b0000  Image Size: 0x00110000
File Size:  1114112     File Time:  2016-10-11_091844
Version:
   FileDesc:   Windows NT BASE API Client DLL

Module 86
C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll
Image Base: 0x767c0000  Image Size: 0x0009d000
File Size:  627712      File Time:  2016-10-27_092018
Version:
   Product:    Microsoft(R) Uniscribe Unicode script processor
   FileDesc:   Uniscribe Unicode script processor
   FileVer:    1.626.7601.23585
   ProdVer:    1.626.7601.23585

Module 87
C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll
Image Base: 0x76860000  Image Size: 0x00035000
File Size:  206336      File Time:  2016-05-11_091928
Version:
   FileDesc:   Windows Socket 2.0 32-Bit DLL

Module 88
C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll
Image Base: 0x768a0000  Image Size: 0x0000c000
File Size:  34304       File Time:  2010-11-20_212350
Version:
   FileDesc:   ASN.1 Runtime APIs

Module 89
C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll
Image Base: 0x76900000  Image Size: 0x000a1000
File Size:  644096      File Time:  2016-10-11_091804
Version:
   FileDesc:   Advanced Windows 32 Base API

Module 90
C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll
Image Base: 0x769b0000  Image Size: 0x00027000
File Size:  145920      File Time:  2011-05-24_043940
Version:
   FileDesc:   Configuration Manager DLL
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.17621
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.17621

Module 91
C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll
Image Base: 0x76a50000  Image Size: 0x00c4c000
File Size:  12880384    File Time:  2016-08-29_091252
Version:
   FileDesc:   Windows Shell Common Dll
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.23537
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.23537

Module 92
C:\Windows\syswow64\IMM32.dll
Image Base: 0x776a0000  Image Size: 0x00060000
File Size:  119808      File Time:  2010-11-20_212426
Version:
   FileDesc:   Multi-User Windows IMM32 API Client DLL

Module 93
C:\Windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll
Image Base: 0x77700000  Image Size: 0x00012000
File Size:  64512       File Time:  2011-05-24_044006
Version:
   FileDesc:   Device Information Set DLL
   FileVer:    6.1.7601.17621
   ProdVer:    6.1.7601.17621

Module 94
C:\Windows\syswow64\profapi.dll
Image Base: 0x77720000  Image Size: 0x0000b000
File Size:  31744       File Time:  2009-07-13_191614
Version:
   FileDesc:   User Profile Basic API

Module 95
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
Image Base: 0x77b30000  Image Size: 0x00180000
File Size:  1314112     File Time:  2016-10-11_092154
Version:
   FileDesc:   NT Layer DLL

== [end of error.log] ==

Spoiler

Output log starting from my ship dieing

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

[F: 76444]: radiator1 collided into rubble_pile_01:Mesh - relative velocity: 11.24715 - no impact momentum (no RB)

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

radiator1 Exploded!! - blast awesomeness: 0.5

[radiator1]: Deactivated

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'scienceModuleAdvanced' is inactive!

(Filename:  Line: 738)

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'scienceModule' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'mk2CrewCabin' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Large.Crewed.Lab' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'mk3CrewCabin' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'mk3Cockpit.Shuttle' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'mk2LanderCabin' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'mk2Cockpit.Standard' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'mk2Cockpit.Inline' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'mk1pod' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'landerCabinSmall' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Mark2Cockpit' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'MK1CrewCabin' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Mark1Cockpit' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Mark1-2Pod' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'crewCabin' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'cupola' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'MobileWorkshop' is inactive!

[PR] Deleting Untitled Space Craft Debris as reference.

[KSP Interstellar] Handling Impactor

[KSP Interstellar] Impactor: Ignored due to not impacting the surface.

1 explosions created.

[F: 76474]: radiator1 collided into rubble_pile_01:Mesh - relative velocity: 6.101255 - no impact momentum (no RB)

radiator1 Exploded!! - blast awesomeness: 0.5

[radiator1]: Deactivated

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'scienceModuleAdvanced' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'scienceModule' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'mk2CrewCabin' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Large.Crewed.Lab' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'mk3CrewCabin' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'mk3Cockpit.Shuttle' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'mk2LanderCabin' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'mk2Cockpit.Standard' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'mk2Cockpit.Inline' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'mk1pod' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'landerCabinSmall' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Mark2Cockpit' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'MK1CrewCabin' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Mark1Cockpit' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Mark1-2Pod' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'crewCabin' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'cupola' is inactive!

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'MobileWorkshop' is inactive!

[PR] Deleting Untitled Space Craft Debris as reference.

[KSP Interstellar] Handling Impactor

[KSP Interstellar] Impactor: Ignored due to not impacting the surface.

1 explosions created.

[OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading NewMunSurfaceMap00 and NewMunSurfaceMap01

[Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probablility is 50%)

Flight State Captured

Saving Achievements Tree...

Saving Achievements Tree...

[PR] Saving Data.

[MessageSystem] Save Messages

[KSP Interstellar] GameEventSubscriber - detected onGameStateSaved

Game State Saved to saves/default/persistent

[DestructibleBuilding]: ID for this building is not defined correctly. Cannot unregister.

[KSP Interstellar] GameEventSubscriber - detected OnSetSpeedModeChange

[UIMasterController]: HideUI

[HighLogic]: =========================== Scene Change : From FLIGHT to SPACECENTER (Async) =====================

Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Draugr'

[OD] ERROR: getting pixelFloatD with unloaded map IA_Revived/LichSystem/Draugr/PluginData/Draugr_height.png of path IA_Revived/LichSystem/Draugr/PluginData/Draugr_height.png, autoload = True

[OD] CalculateArrayLengthOffset using offset of -4

[OD] LoadWholeFile reallocating buffer to 6291456

[OD] ---> Map IA_Revived/LichSystem/Draugr/PluginData/Draugr_height.png enabling self. Path = IA_Revived/LichSystem/Draugr/PluginData/Draugr_height.png

Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Glauce'

[OD] ERROR: getting pixelFloatD with unloaded map IA_Revived/K2-3System/Glauce/PluginData/Glauce_height.png of path IA_Revived/K2-3System/Glauce/PluginData/Glauce_height.png, autoload = True

[OD] ---> Map IA_Revived/K2-3System/Glauce/PluginData/Glauce_height.png enabling self. Path = IA_Revived/K2-3System/Glauce/PluginData/Glauce_height.png

Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Galene'

[OD] ERROR: getting pixelFloatD with unloaded map IA_Revived/K2-3System/Galene/PluginData/Galene_height.png of path IA_Revived/K2-3System/Galene/PluginData/Galene_height.png, autoload = True

[OD] ---> Map IA_Revived/K2-3System/Galene/PluginData/Galene_height.png enabling self. Path = IA_Revived/K2-3System/Galene/PluginData/Galene_height.png

Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Phocys'

[OD] ERROR: getting pixelFloatD with unloaded map IA_Revived/K2-3System/Phocys/PluginData/Phocys_height.png of path IA_Revived/K2-3System/Phocys/PluginData/Phocys_height.png, autoload = True

[OD] ---> Map IA_Revived/K2-3System/Phocys/PluginData/Phocys_height.png enabling self. Path = IA_Revived/K2-3System/Phocys/PluginData/Phocys_height.png

Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Kalley'

[OD] ERROR: getting pixelFloatD with unloaded map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Kalley/PluginData/Kalley_height.png of path IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Kalley/PluginData/Kalley_height.png, autoload = True

[OD] ---> Map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Kalley/PluginData/Kalley_height.png enabling self. Path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Kalley/PluginData/Kalley_height.png

Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Elicio'

[OD] ERROR: getting pixelFloatD with unloaded map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elicio/PluginData/Elicio_height.png of path IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elicio/PluginData/Elicio_height.png, autoload = True

[OD] ---> Map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elicio/PluginData/Elicio_height.png enabling self. Path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elicio/PluginData/Elicio_height.png

Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Elastro'

[OD] ERROR: getting pixelFloatD with unloaded map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elastro/PluginData/Elastro_height.png of path IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elastro/PluginData/Elastro_height.png, autoload = True

[OD] ---> Map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elastro/PluginData/Elastro_height.png enabling self. Path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elastro/PluginData/Elastro_height.png

Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Galatea'

[OD] ERROR: getting pixelFloatD with unloaded map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Galatea/PluginData/Galatea_height.png of path IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Galatea/PluginData/Galatea_height.png, autoload = True

[OD] ---> Map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Galatea/PluginData/Galatea_height.png enabling self. Path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Galatea/PluginData/Galatea_height.png

Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Barcelon'

[OD] ERROR: getting pixelFloatD with unloaded map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Barcelon/PluginData/Barcelon_height.png of path IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Barcelon/PluginData/Barcelon_height.png, autoload = True

[OD] ---> Map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Barcelon/PluginData/Barcelon_height.png enabling self. Path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Barcelon/PluginData/Barcelon_height.png

Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Persiles'

[OD] ERROR: getting pixelFloatD with unloaded map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Persiles/PluginData/Persiles_height.png of path IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Persiles/PluginData/Persiles_height.png, autoload = True

[OD] ---> Map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Persiles/PluginData/Persiles_height.png enabling self. Path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Persiles/PluginData/Persiles_height.png

Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Morena'

[OD] ERROR: getting pixelFloatD with unloaded map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Morena/PluginData/Morena_height.png of path IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Morena/PluginData/Morena_height.png, autoload = True

[OD] ---> Map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Morena/PluginData/Morena_height.png enabling self. Path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Morena/PluginData/Morena_height.png

Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Lamancha'

[OD] ERROR: getting pixelFloatD with unloaded map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Lamancha/PluginData/Lamancha_height.png of path IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Lamancha/PluginData/Lamancha_height.png, autoload = True

[OD] ---> Map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Lamancha/PluginData/Lamancha_height.png enabling self. Path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Lamancha/PluginData/Lamancha_height.png

Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Ehwaz'

[OD] ERROR: getting pixelFloatD with unloaded map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Ehwaz/PluginData/Ehwaz_height.png of path IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Ehwaz/PluginData/Ehwaz_height.png, autoload = True

[OD] ---> Map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Ehwaz/PluginData/Ehwaz_height.png enabling self. Path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Ehwaz/PluginData/Ehwaz_height.png

Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Dulcinea'

[OD] ERROR: getting pixelFloatD with unloaded map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Dulcinea/PluginData/Dulcinea_height.png of path IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Dulcinea/PluginData/Dulcinea_height.png, autoload = True

DynamicHeapAllocator allocation probe 1 failed - Could not get memory for large allocation 44739248.
DynamicHeapAllocator allocation probe 2 failed - Could not get memory for large allocation 44739248.
DynamicHeapAllocator allocation probe 3 failed - Could not get memory for large allocation 44739248.
DynamicHeapAllocator allocation probe 4 failed - Could not get memory for large allocation 44739248.
DynamicHeapAllocator out of memory - Could not get memory for large allocation 44739248!
Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!
Trying to allocate: 44739248B with 16 alignment. MemoryLabel: Texture
Allocation happend at: Line:383 in 
Memory overview

[ ALLOC_DEFAULT ] used: 394549010B | peak: 0B | reserved: 478359386B 
[ ALLOC_TEMP_JOB ] used: 0B | peak: 0B | reserved: 4194304B 
[ ALLOC_GFX ] used: 1249506490B | peak: 0B | reserved: 1358924938B 
[ ALLOC_CACHEOBJECTS ] used: 54740B | peak: 0B | reserved: 10485760B 
[ ALLOC_TYPETREE ] used: 0B | peak: 0B | reserved: 0B 
[ ALLOC_PROFILER ] used: 0B | peak: 0B | reserved: 0B 
[ ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD ] used: 30721B | peak: 0B | reserved: 3211264B 
Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!
Trying to allocate: 44739248B with 16 alignment. MemoryLabel: Texture
Allocation happend at: Line:383 in 
Memory overview

[ ALLOC_DEFAULT ] used: 394549010B | peak: 0B | reserved: 478359386B 
[ ALLOC_TEMP_JOB ] used: 0B | peak: 0B | reserved: 4194304B 
[ ALLOC_GFX ] used: 1249506490B | peak: 0B | reserved: 1358924938B 
[ ALLOC_CACHEOBJECTS ] used: 54740B | peak: 0B | reserved: 10485760B 
[ ALLOC_TYPETREE ] used: 0B | peak: 0B | reserved: 0B 
[ ALLOC_PROFILER ] used: 0B | peak: 0B | reserved: 0B 
[ ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD ] used: 30721B | peak: 0B | reserved: 3211264B 

(Filename:  Line: 1029)

Crash!!!
SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: '.;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32;SRV*C:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 530, UserName: 'Conner'
OS-Version: 6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1) 0x300-0x1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.exe:KSP.exe (012B0000), size: 18579456 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.exe', fileVersion: 5.4.0.23386
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll:ntdll.dll (77B30000), size: 1572864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23572
C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll:kernel32.dll (766B0000), size: 1114112 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23572
C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll:KERNELBASE.dll (76660000), size: 290816 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23572
C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL:HID.DLL (6D8C0000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll:msvcrt.dll (765B0000), size: 704512 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.7601.17744
C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll:GDI32.dll (75B70000), size: 589824 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23591
C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll:USER32.dll (76210000), size: 1048576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23594
C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll:ADVAPI32.dll (76900000), size: 659456 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23572
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll:sechost.dll (75480000), size: 102400 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18869
C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll:RPCRT4.dll (76310000), size: 983040 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23642
C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll:SspiCli.dll (75420000), size: 393216 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23642
C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll:CRYPTBASE.dll (75410000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23642
C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll:LPK.dll (75EC0000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23587
C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll:USP10.dll (767C0000), size: 643072 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll', fileVersion: 1.626.7601.23585
C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll:WS2_32.dll (76860000), size: 217088 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23451
C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll:NSI.dll (75770000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll:VERSION.dll (75340000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\syswow64\ole32.dll:ole32.dll (75C00000), size: 1429504 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\ole32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23392
C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll:SHLWAPI.dll (75930000), size: 356352 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll:SHELL32.dll (76A50000), size: 12894208 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23537
C:\Windows\system32\OPENGL32.dll:OPENGL32.dll (6E810000), size: 819200 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\OPENGL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\GLU32.dll:GLU32.dll (74520000), size: 139264 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\GLU32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll:DDRAW.dll (68BB0000), size: 946176 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll:DCIMAN32.dll (74510000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23587
C:\Windows\syswow64\SETUPAPI.dll:SETUPAPI.dll (759A0000), size: 1691648 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\SETUPAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll:CFGMGR32.dll (769B0000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17621
C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll:OLEAUT32.dll (75ED0000), size: 593920 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23569
C:\Windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll:DEVOBJ.dll (77700000), size: 73728 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17621
C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll:dwmapi.dll (6E4C0000), size: 77824 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18917
C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll:WINMM.dll (745C0000), size: 204800 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\syswow64\IMM32.dll:IMM32.dll (776A0000), size: 393216 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\IMM32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll:MSCTF.dll (76430000), size: 839680 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23572
C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll:DNSAPI.dll (748D0000), size: 278528 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17570
C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL:IPHLPAPI.DLL (74890000), size: 114688 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL:WINNSI.DLL (74880000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll:WINHTTP.dll (74970000), size: 360448 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23451
C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll:webio.dll (74920000), size: 327680 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23375
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\gameoverlayrenderer.dll:gameoverlayrenderer.dll (5BB90000), size: 1200128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\gameoverlayrenderer.dll', fileVersion: 3.78.49.52
C:\Windows\syswow64\PSAPI.DLL:PSAPI.DLL (765A0000), size: 20480 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\PSAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Mono\mono.dll:mono.dll (10000000), size: 2293760 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Mono\mono.dll', fileVersion: 1.0.0.1
C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll:MSWSOCK.dll (71480000), size: 245760 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23451
C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll:uxtheme.dll (6E960000), size: 524288 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll:d3d9.dll (67910000), size: 1847296 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll:d3d8thk.dll (6F2A0000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll:nvd3dum.dll (552D0000), size: 14315520 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll', fileVersion: 10.18.13.6839
C:\Windows\syswow64\WINTRUST.dll:WINTRUST.dll (75B40000), size: 192512 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\WINTRUST.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23566
C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll:CRYPT32.dll (75780000), size: 1183744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23566
C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll:MSASN1.dll (768A0000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\powrprof.dll:powrprof.dll (71300000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\powrprof.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll:nvSCPAPI.dll (70A10000), size: 790528 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll', fileVersion: 7.17.13.6839
C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap.dll:nvspcap.dll (5D0A0000), size: 1380352 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap.dll', fileVersion: 2.11.3.5
C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll:nvapi.dll (5CD40000), size: 3538944 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll', fileVersion: 10.18.13.6839
C:\Windows\syswow64\profapi.dll:profapi.dll (77720000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\profapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL:CLBCatQ.DLL (0ADD0000), size: 536576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL', fileVersion: 2001.12.8530.16385
C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll:MMDevApi.dll (670D0000), size: 233472 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll:PROPSYS.dll (5F1E0000), size: 1003520 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv:wdmaud.drv (670A0000), size: 196608 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll:ksuser.dll (6DBF0000), size: 16384 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.19091
C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll:AVRT.dll (6DBE0000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL:AUDIOSES.DLL (67110000), size: 221184 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23471
C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv:msacm32.drv (67090000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll:MSACM32.dll (67070000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll:midimap.dll (67060000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\xinput1_3.dll:xinput1_3.dll (06E00000), size: 90112 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\xinput1_3.dll', fileVersion: 9.18.944.0
C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll:CRYPTSP.dll (73170000), size: 94208 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23471
C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll:rsaenh.dll (72FE0000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Plugins\CSteamworks.dll:CSteamworks.dll (71250000), size: 139264 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Plugins\CSteamworks.dll', fileVersion: 1.27.0.0
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\steam_api.dll:steam_api.dll (70C20000), size: 229376 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\steam_api.dll', fileVersion: 3.42.61.66
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamclient.dll:steamclient.dll (38000000), size: 10645504 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamclient.dll', fileVersion: 3.78.49.52
C:\Windows\syswow64\imagehlp.dll:imagehlp.dll (76400000), size: 176128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\imagehlp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18288
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\tier0_s.dll:tier0_s.dll (738F0000), size: 1142784 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\tier0_s.dll', fileVersion: 3.78.49.52
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\vstdlib_s.dll:vstdlib_s.dll (6EE80000), size: 352256 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\vstdlib_s.dll', fileVersion: 3.78.49.52
C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll:Secur32.dll (71840000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23642
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.dll:steam.dll (54900000), size: 1298432 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.dll'
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam2.dll:Steam2.dll (54630000), size: 2887680 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam2.dll', fileVersion: 2.0.2117.156
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\DbgHelp.dll:DbgHelp.dll (54510000), size: 1134592 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\DbgHelp.dll', fileVersion: 6.7.5.0
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\CSERHelper.dll:CSERHelper.dll (60000000), size: 135168 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\CSERHelper.dll', fileVersion: 4.50.0.0
C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll:mscms.dll (5CCC0000), size: 495616 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\syswow64\USERENV.dll:USERENV.dll (761D0000), size: 94208 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\syswow64\USERENV.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL:dhcpcsvc.DLL (71560000), size: 73728 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\icm32.dll:icm32.dll (70BE0000), size: 229376 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\icm32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll:wbemprox.dll (73F70000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll:wbemcomn.dll (6EFA0000), size: 376832 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL:dhcpcsvc6.DLL (709D0000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17970
C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll:RpcRtRemote.dll (719E0000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll:wbemsvc.dll (73AC0000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll:fastprox.dll (6EF00000), size: 614400 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll:NTDSAPI.dll (6EEE0000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll:credssp.dll (70540000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23642
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL:WLIDNSP.DLL (70950000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL', fileVersion: 7.250.4225.0
C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll:fwpuclnt.dll (6FAD0000), size: 229376 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18283
C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll:rasadhlp.dll (6FAC0000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll:wship6.dll (71580000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll:wshtcpip.dll (70680000), size: 20480 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================

0x019A0278 (KSP) RectT<int>::GetBottom
0x01981617 (KSP) RectT<int>::GetBottom
0x0197ABC9 (KSP) RectT<int>::GetBottom
0x0197AC60 (KSP) RectT<int>::GetBottom
0x01437996 (KSP) DrawUtil::DrawMesh
0x01436B58 (KSP) DrawUtil::DrawMesh
0x01436C25 (KSP) DrawUtil::DrawMesh
0x01436F4C (KSP) DrawUtil::DrawMesh
0x015A1D74 (KSP) RenderTexture::SetBackbufferActive
0x225EFBAC (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Texture2D:LoadImage (byte[],bool)
0x225EFB66 (Mono JIT Code) UnityEngine.Texture2D:LoadImage (byte[])
0x21D8A794 (Mono JIT Code) Kopernicus.OnDemand.OnDemandStorage:LoadTexture (string,bool,bool,bool)
0x21D89F1C (Mono JIT Code) Kopernicus.OnDemand.MapSODemand:Load ()
0x21D89C22 (Mono JIT Code) Kopernicus.OnDemand.MapSODemand:GetPixelFloat (double,double)
0x3B9016A6 (Mono JIT Code) PQSMod_VertexHeightMap:OnVertexBuildHeight (PQS/VertexBuildData)
0x3B90130F (Mono JIT Code) PQS:Mod_OnVertexBuildHeight (PQS/VertexBuildData)
0x3B90106B (Mono JIT Code) PQS:GetSurfaceHeight (Vector3d)
0x3B8F892A (Mono JIT Code) PQS:UpdateVisual ()
0x3B8F525C (Mono JIT Code) PQS:StartSphere (bool)
0x3B99218B (Mono JIT Code) PQS/
:MoveNext ()
0x066C4137 (Mono JIT Code) UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr)
0x066C41DC (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper runtime-invoke) <Module>:runtime_invoke_void_object_intptr (object,intptr,intptr,intptr)
0x100F1440 (mono) mono_set_defaults
0x1005D7EE (mono) mono_runtime_invoke
0x0147D2DE (KSP) scripting_gchandle_get_target
0x0150200A (KSP) ScriptingArguments::AddString
0x0146C697 (KSP) mono_array_length_safe_wrapper
0x0146C8A3 (KSP) mono_array_length_safe_wrapper
0x01367607 (KSP) Behaviour::InitializeClass
0x014DA7C5 (KSP) RectT<int>::Contains
0x01570EAB (KSP) Append
0x0157360E (KSP) PlayerWinMain
0x0196C8D8 (KSP) RectT<int>::GetBottom
0x0199BD88 (KSP) RectT<int>::GetBottom
0x766C336A (kernel32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x77B69902 (ntdll) RtlInitializeExceptionChain

========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========

**** Crash! ****

Edited by Mcglin250

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.