Link for KAS is bad/old

Here is the new one:

Link for ALCOR is bad/old

Here is the new one:

Link for Atomic Age is bad/old

Here is the new one:

Link for Community ISS is bad/old

Not sure what's happened to it.

Porkworks Habitation looks like it's plain gone.

Link for Taerobee is bad/old

Here is the new one:

Link for Tantares and Tantares LV is bad/old

Here is the new one:

Link for Universal Storage is bad/old:

Here is the new one:

Link for Ven's Stock Revamp is bad/old

Here is the new one:

Thank you!

Edited by kyoden

New day new problem lol.

I started a new carrier mode. I grab a few contracts, head over and build something to cover the contract, launch and recover. So far so good. When I go to get more contracts or anything else I am now locked out of the buildings. I can enter the launch pad and runway. On the launchpad I can launch the craft I just flew but that's all I can do. I have KOS installed and have never used it but otherwise is all mods I am familiar with and had installed via ckan. When I try to exit back to the previous menu it doesn't work. To exit the game it is alt-f4 or task manager. Tried this a few times and it is consistent behavior. I had flown just one flight after getting RSS working and it locked up when I landed the first flight. Didn't think too much about that and figured I would just recover Jeb the next time I started the game. It wouldn't let me into the tracking station and since was first flight just got out of game and made new one. And thats where this note starts...

So any ideas could this be a mod other than rss or should i start from scratch and rebuild the rss install?

14 hours ago, Wragie said:

New day new problem lol.

I started a new carrier mode. I grab a few contracts, head over and build something to cover the contract, launch and recover. So far so good. When I go to get more contracts or anything else I am now locked out of the buildings. I can enter the launch pad and runway. On the launchpad I can launch the craft I just flew but that's all I can do. I have KOS installed and have never used it but otherwise is all mods I am familiar with and had installed via ckan. When I try to exit back to the previous menu it doesn't work. To exit the game it is alt-f4 or task manager. Tried this a few times and it is consistent behavior. I had flown just one flight after getting RSS working and it locked up when I landed the first flight. Didn't think too much about that and figured I would just recover Jeb the next time I started the game. It wouldn't let me into the tracking station and since was first flight just got out of game and made new one. And thats where this note starts...

So any ideas could this be a mod other than rss or should i start from scratch and rebuild the rss install?

Do you have the KRASH mod installed? That's the only one I could think of that could cause such weird issues. Personally I also had issues with it when I recovered a vessel that was being simulated. It messed with my savegame in a way where some of the options were locked because the mod thought it was still running simulation after recovery.

So i used the saturn apollo lunar vehicle that is included in the craftfiles and got to orbit with it, but then i couldnt get the craft to face the direction i wanted it to face (with rcs enabled).

When i got it to face somewhat the direction i wanted, i thought that i could get it to face the node when the engine would fire (gimbal).

I activated SAS + the engine  but the craft wobbled in every direction near the node.

Is this a feature of Realism Overhaul or did i do something wrong?

I am using: KSP v.1.3.1 with RSS and RO with all suggestions on CKAN.

5 hours ago, IceTitan said:

So i used the saturn apollo lunar vehicle that is included in the craftfiles and got to orbit with it, but then i couldnt get the craft to face the direction i wanted it to face (with rcs enabled).

When i got it to face somewhat the direction i wanted, i thought that i could get it to face the node when the engine would fire (gimbal).

I activated SAS + the engine  but the craft wobbled in every direction near the node.

Is this a feature of Realism Overhaul or did i do something wrong?

I am using: KSP v.1.3.1 with RSS and RO with all suggestions on CKAN.

What I could think might be happening is that another module is being sset by the "Control from here" somewhere in the staging. I know for a fact that the staging is a little strange on that particular ship file, go over it with a fine tooth comb and figure out if one of the modules is being activated somehow, it should be the Command Module all the way I believe.

Hi!

First i want to say that this mod is just basically amazing, incredible work from lots of people including all the compatible mods and config.

I just have a little question, do you have any advice on making the KK launcher's pack work properly with RSS/RO? I mean the cfg files are there but in the vab i can switch fuel or anything and the parts only contains liquid fuel/ox and monoprop.

But again, love your work guys, can't just go back to the  "normal" kerbal stuff after trying this.

26 minutes ago, bob_kelso said:

Hi!

First i want to say that this mod is just basically amazing, incredible work from lots of people including all the compatible mods and config.

I just have a little question, do you have any advice on making the KK launcher's pack work properly with RSS/RO? I mean the cfg files are there but in the vab i can switch fuel or anything and the parts only contains liquid fuel/ox and monoprop.

But again, love your work guys, can't just go back to the  "normal" kerbal stuff after trying this.

he's been adding a lot of new parts lately and changing part names and stuff. I only configure his non-spacex parts. I don't really care about the spacex stuff and as far as I'm aware nobody is currently working on those. If someone wants to start doing/updating the existing configs for it they can, but I'm not going to do it.

1 minute ago, raidernick said:

he's been adding a lot of new parts lately and changing part names and stuff. I only configure his non-spacex parts. I don't really care about the spacex stuff and as far as I'm aware nobody is currently working on those. If someone wants to start doing/updating the existing configs for it they can, but I'm not going to do it.

Thanks for the incredibly fast feedback raidernick (btw is the occasion the tell how much your packs are awesome and thank you for them).

So maybe it would mean that i possibly just need to change the parts names in the cfg's?

6 minutes ago, bob_kelso said:

Thanks for the incredibly fast feedback raidernick (btw is the occasion the tell how much your packs are awesome and thank you for them).

So maybe it would mean that i possibly just need to change the parts names in the cfg's?

you will need to look at all his spacex configs in the kk launchers RO folder. He does have a ton of new stuff that hasn't been added at all yet, and I'm sure some of the old stuff isn't being loaded correctly because of changes.

I'm having an issue with the main SSTU tank which seems to be linked to this mod, so could I get some help?

Only the side of the tank facing me is showing and the rest in invisible. When I right click on the tank my game seems to freeze and all of the options (such as diameter and length) show as "**not found**".  Although I can still interact with the camera and some of the options for the tank, I have to close ksp because I can't interact with anything else.

Any suggestions for me?

EDIT: I removed all mods and added them back in one by one and found that RO seems to be the source of the issue

Edited by DylanSemrau

On 4/23/2018 at 8:52 PM, AVaughan said:

It will probably take a few months (or maybe longer) before RO works in 1.4.

RO can release for 1.4 versions at any time pending updates of the dependencies. If you want RO to be updated all of the dependencies, some of which are not managed by the RO team, need to also be update. The timetable is reliant completely on those mod authors to update their stuff.

On 4/22/2018 at 4:38 AM, siimav said:

Do you have the KRASH mod installed? That's the only one I could think of that could cause such weird issues. Personally I also had issues with it when I recovered a vessel that was being simulated. It messed with my savegame in a way where some of the options were locked because the mod thought it was still running simulation after recovery.

Sorry about the late response. No Krash installed.

I found I could crash and explode all by myself and didn't need to install KRASH lol  Did check to make sure it wasn't installed.

On 4/28/2018 at 4:20 AM, DylanSemrau said:

I'm having an issue with the main SSTU tank which seems to be linked to this mod, so could I get some help?

Only the side of the tank facing me is showing and the rest in invisible. When I right click on the tank my game seems to freeze and all of the options (such as diameter and length) show as "**not found**".  Although I can still interact with the camera and some of the options for the tank, I have to close ksp because I can't interact with anything else.

Any suggestions for me?

EDIT: I removed all mods and added them back in one by one and found that RO seems to be the source of the issue

I got the same issue indeed. But saw that theres a new version of RO available. I'll test that first, it the issue remains, I'll post some further logs/proper bug report. :)

Updated release available! 

Changelog for v12.1.0 for KSP 1.3.1

• Add support for smart parts
  • Fix NEXT ion thruster
  • Add support for new ProbesPlus parts
  • Correct SSTU orion mass
  • Fix AJ10-190 fuel ratio
  • Update RSB configs
  • Fix SSTU module manager errors
  • Add GCRC srb config
  • Fix X-15 cockpit
  • Various Raidernick config fixes including LOK/LK, Pioneer, Molniya and Luna
  • Add support for RN N1 rocket
  • Fix RN remotetech configs and add for new parts

https://github.com/KSP-RO/RealismOverhaul/releases/tag/v12.1.0

Thanks for the update. You did a great job.

I want to report a bug if you don't mind.

Ranger3 probe core do not have any electric charge despite it is written in description that there should be some.

1 hour ago, Teilnehmer said:

There is a bug: in editor, when crew is added to a command pod, the mass of the crew is added to every part of the vessel in the MechJeb reading. I thought it was a MechJeb bug, but in the MechJeb bug tracker, they said it was not. Could anyone investigate this?

known bug. you need to add a procedural weight for the amount of your kerbals (100kg per kerbal?), design your vessel and then delete the proc weight and add the kerbals before launch. In flight it is correct.