I'm confused about the loud and clear update on console

Hi, I play Kerbal Space Program on Ps4 and I'm confused about the release date for the loud and clear update for Ps4. I've heard that someone in Squad talked to a Ps4 user and said that the update won't come until many months, like June. I also know that you guys said that it would come out in early 2017. Is this still true or are you bumping up the release window? Would like to hear back soon from you guys.

Thanks, bye.

20 hours ago, Kerbals Love Space said:

I said the same thing. Squad doesn't like giving out release dates, all we know is that it will be coming out in the next few days or months. I'm soooo excited to get the update, I hope they will fix the landing gear, or maybe it's just me? Anyways, byee.

Yup, the landing gear is basically stopping me from playing the carrer. It always overstresses for no logical reason and explodes everything... It's so frustating.

On 1/31/2017 at 7:59 PM, Arch3rAc3 said:

It always overstresses for no logical reason and explodes everything... It's so frustating.

So that's an Xbox bug huh? The landing gear exploding happens to me all the time, I thought I wasn't doing something right.

From my reading of the Dev notes, seems like a new partner is/was brought on board to help make the console versions better. Here's hoping they are fixing bugs as well as performance issues!

It strikes me that all your problems are small fry!

I've got: patch conics that don't work, quicksaves that only seem to work at the space center, part context menus that work sporadic at best and just recently it's began to freeze out certain options in the pause menu such as space center, recover vehicle save and load. The space center and recover at the drop down window also stops working and usually just after you've made an inch of progress such as tonight where I managed my 1st flyby in career  fluffing the return so I had to spend 30+mins performing an aerobrakeing manoeuvre over 20 or more orbits, finally I get down in 1 piece only to be froze out and having to restart

GAAAARRRRR!!!!

I neeeeeeddddd this patch to work!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.