Dumb things found on the Internet

The Raging Sandwich

This world is unfair.

TabhOQQ.jpg

Not bullying or anything, but this world is unfair. I dont get why some people need more than 1 GPU, just for the most low graphic modern game i can think of. The rest of all games that require such GPU's are probably above his age, wich i also dont get.

Not to be jelly or whiny, but im sitting here with a GT320, a terrible internet connection for my PC and im still happy.

Other than that, i feel happy for the kid, maybe he will get some YouTube money someday, because that is like the only reason to get such gamer gear.

Very stupid thing also:

[Moderator snipped a logo]

I hate when people use grammar as an argument against me, and the fact that people actually accept the fact that people who dont speak English as their native language are 'stupid'.

Other than that, all these 'stupid' things are far from very bad and stupid, because there are still millions of kids starving on Africa, so yeah.

Sorry for getting to deep on this but this is just my opinion.

Edited by Deddly

On 30/01/2017 at 8:19 PM, NSEP said:

This world is unfair.

TabhOQQ.jpg

Not bullying or anything, but this world is unfair. I dont get why some people need more than 1 GPU, just for the most low graphic modern game i can think of. The rest of all games that require such GPU's are probably above his age, wich i also dont get.

Not to be jelly or whiny, but im sitting here with a GT320, a terrible internet connection for my PC and im still happy.

Other than that, i feel happy for the kid, maybe he will get some YouTube money someday, because that is like the only reason to get such gamer gear.

Very stupid thing also:

I hate when people use grammar as an argument against me, and the fact that people actually accept the fact that people who dont speak English as their native language are 'stupid'.

Other than that, all these 'stupid' things are far from very bad and stupid, because there are still millions of kids starving on Africa, so yeah.

Sorry for getting to deep on this but this is just my opinion.

Well dang... I mean if it makes you feel any better I'm currently stuck with a MacBook Air (not by choice, school computer that was given to me after I left) that has impressive specs if it was 2007. I also do feel you on what you said at the end of your comment (not sure how sarcastic you meant it, but I get your point... I think).

@NSEP

The fact you used the proper "there" puts you ahead of 35% of native speakers :P If you get "lose" and "loose" right that puts you ahead of about 80% :D

Anyhow, you're in the freakin' Netherlands, that's pretty awesome. Ton Roosendaal is my hero, here is a pic I made of him many moons ago, which may or may not be considered a dumb thing on the internet

ton_small.jpg

8 hours ago, Waxing_Kibbous said:

@NSEP

The fact you used the proper "there" puts you ahead of 35% of native speakers :P If you get "lose" and "loose" right that puts you ahead of about 80% :D

Anyhow, you're in the freakin' Netherlands, that's pretty awesome. Ton Roosendaal is my hero, here is a pic I made of him many moons ago, which may or may not be considered a dumb thing on the internet

ton_small.jpg

Ah! I sure am good at English compared to others, but im still pretty bad at it, compared to, geuss who, native English speakers!

The thing is, i first looked, read and learned before i started to write. I just watched English YouTube videos, thats how i learned English. And school learned me stuff like grammar, wich bassicly is like a person helping with completing the puzzle.

Oh, yeah and nice pic of one of our heroes! Well i could say thank you, but im not Ton Roosendaal, neither am i an entire country, or someone who has their hands on it. But, yeah, he is awesome :)

On 1 February 2017 at 5:11 AM, AWESOMEPIEMAN said:

Well dang... I mean if it makes you feel any better I'm currently stuck with a MacBook Air (not by choice, school computer that was given to me after I left) that has impressive specs if it was 2007. I also do feel you on what you said at the end of your comment (not sure how sarcastic you meant it, but I get your point... I think).

That makes me feel better, but bad for you, same thing goes for the kids in Africa, it makes me feel better, but bad for them.

The last thing i pointed out was a bit sarcastic, but its about the point, and thats what you get, and thats good. :)

2 hours ago, NSEP said:

Ah! I sure am good at English compared to others, but im still pretty bad at it, compared to, geuss who, native English speakers!

Honestly, I would not have been able to guess you weren't. I am sometimes surprised by some peoples English. In s good way though.

25 minutes ago, munlander1 said:

Honestly, I would not have been able to guess you weren't. I am sometimes surprised by some peoples English. In s good way though.

Really? Thanks!

7 hours ago, NSEP said:

Really? Thanks!

I just received an email from one of my kid's teachers.  I was appalled by the choppiness of the writing, multiple run sentences and sentence fragments, and generally poor grammar.

Your writing, while not perfect, is quite a bit better quality than that.  Given that you are posting on a game forum and not composing professional communication, don't downplay your skill compared to some of us native speakers.

40 minutes ago, razark said:

I just received an email from one of my kid's teachers.  I was appalled by the choppiness of the writing, multiple run sentences and sentence fragments, and generally poor grammar.

Your writing, while not perfect, is quite a bit better quality than that.  Given that you are posting on a game forum and not composing professional communication, don't downplay your skill compared to some of us native speakers.

Thanks! 

Anyways, back on track.

Warning! Before watching, please note that these picture might cause a headache of stupidity, thanks!

Flat-Earth-Memes-225-16.jpg

My brain is already melting!

Flat-Earth-Memes-48-14.jpg

People need to seriously research the topic before they disbelieve it! Ugh!

flat-earth-memes-23-20.jpg?w=499&h=499

Cough Cough the CSM Cough Cough

a77wWWA_700b.jpg

Thank you, my mind was about to implode, Jason Bourne.

Wait there is more!

This is one of those traps you know, like the anti-age holy grail thing.

e49.jpg

For those who dont know, Dihydrogen Monoxide is water. (Get it? Dihydrogen (two hydrogen atoms) Monoxide (one oxygen atom) the name already explains it). Although it is sort of crazy that people believe this, its still hilarious, no matter how terrible the symptoms of water are.

5 hours ago, NSEP said:

Wait there is more!

This is one of those traps you know, like the anti-age holy grail thing.

e49.jpg

For those who dont know, Dihydrogen Monoxide is water. (Get it? Dihydrogen (two hydrogen atoms) Monoxide (one oxygen atom) the name already explains it). Although it is sort of crazy that people believe this, its still hilarious, no matter how terrible the symptoms of water are.

one of my friends (and my entire school, that's the stupidest school ever) thinks it BIhydrogen, but I use the dihydrogen monoxide joke all the time, I like stupid jokes, they make me seem weird, and I like that :)

Spoiler
5 hours ago, NSEP said:

Anyways, back on track.

Warning! Before watching, please note that these picture might cause a headache of stupidity, thanks!

Flat-Earth-Memes-225-16.jpg

My brain is already melting!

Flat-Earth-Memes-48-14.jpg

People need to seriously research the topic before they disbelieve it! Ugh!

flat-earth-memes-23-20.jpg?w=499&h=499

Cough Cough the CSM Cough Cough

<RANT START>

the worst part about my school is that people like me, who research and months of effort and hard work into a project, like my most recent history project where we had to make an invention, work hard, put almost a month of research into the project, which my idea was a moon base (sounds unoriginal here, but one of the ideas was an automatic WATER BOTTLE FLIPPER!!! WHY!!!!) which had 5 steps from nothing to moon base, (buy antennas, launch satellites to GSO, launch moon, moon stuff, launch stuff from moon) lost to an UPGRADED SLEEPING BAG! all it had was heat (which I don't need, because whenever I use a sleeping bag I never sleep because of its heat) and music, JUST WEAR HEADPHONES!! and the worst part was I had to go last and have two minutes when everyone else had fifteen! all because I'm dislikeable! its unbelievable! the people who deserve respect, like me and everyone else on this forum, get none of it, and the people who are going to have no life and a -500 IQ, are respected like a deity, and (not to be racist) but whenever we play something in PE or something and we are in randomized teams, I always get the boring position like goalie or center, all because I don't listen to "popular music" which is just someone putting random words together that rhyme and don't put myself at risk by being on Instagram or whatever. its just stupid.

and also, a TEACHER thinks that astrophysics is what they do with the hyperdrives in STAR WARS! TAKE MY SCHOOL PLEASE!!!!

<RANT END>

the internet is just plain stupid...

oh really? have you ever heard of people going out of their way and ruining their and all of their friends grades just to ruin one persons PE class? [Snipped by moderator - sorry :( ] people have called me MENTALLY DISABLED because I love science class, and the worst part is that people LISTEN and believe them...I hate my school

I'm sorry if this was political or something, but this is what goes on in my school and is ACCEPTED!

10 hours ago, munlander1 said:

I don't know which moon conspirators are worse. The ones who do there research and have some evidence, easily disproven though. Or the ones who come up with these:

Those are probably from Flat Earthers, not Moon Conspirators. I searched Flat Earth Memes and i found this stuff.

And if you are brave enough, you can search Flat Earth Memes yourself, i warn you though, it is absolutely Mind-Imploding!

@StupidAndy I, too, feel you. High/middle school has some very quacked views. Just try to stay under the radar. But whatever you do, DON'T sing "Ladamus Te."

Just don't

Seriously, don't

Dont don't don't don't don't

It will make EVERYTHING worse!

*has terrible flashbacks*

Possibly the stupidest thing on the internet is shippings. I mean, someone tried to ship Darth Maul and a droid. What the fridge, people?!