Dumb things found on the Internet

The Raging Sandwich

2 hours ago, munlander1 said:

There is the one where your a "randomly selected winner" and they have some "prizes" you could earn.

Yeah, i also saw one with fake comments, easy to spot, but looks legit at first.

8 hours ago, ProtoJeb21 said:

@StupidAndy I, too, feel you. High/middle school has some very quacked views. Just try to stay under the radar. But whatever you do, DON'T sing "Ladamus Te."

well, the problem is...I love making them mad...I know, very stupid, but ITS FUN! I don't like being under the radar, so its kind of a conundrum...

and what is this marvelous "Ladamus Te" song that sounds like something to annoy with

you make my life awful, I MAKE IT WORSE!

Edited by StupidAndy

On 2/2/2017 at 8:46 AM, NSEP said:

Ah! I sure am good at English compared to others, but im still pretty bad at it, compared to, geuss who, native English speakers!

The thing is, i first looked, read and learned before i started to write. I just watched English YouTube videos, thats how i learned English. And school learned me stuff like grammar, wich bassicly is like a person helping with completing the puzzle.

Oh, yeah and nice pic of one of our heroes! Well i could say thank you, but im not Ton Roosendaal, neither am i an entire country, or someone who has their hands on it. But, yeah, he is awesome :)

That makes me feel better, but bad for you, same thing goes for the kids in Africa, it makes me feel better, but bad for them.

The last thing i pointed out was a bit sarcastic, but its about the point, and thats what you get, and thats good. :)

Well if you check twitter you will notice 80% of tweets contain emoji and or bad grammar. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/28/2017 at 6:46 PM, The Raging Sandwich said:

Here I'll be posting screenshots of dumb things found on the internet. Feel free to post anything dumb you find as well.

hPq4BKw.png

"Tap your age." This was on a computer.

6i3p8rk.png

Those tap your age ads are the worst they make me seriously cringe, also I found out that these so called "ads" are online scams. Second channels like TheRichest and Watchmojo are nothing more than clickbait dreck on youtube that's why Installed a youtube user blocker to my browser. 

Edited by Jeb1969

There are some seriously crazy things that you'll come accross out on the World-Wide Web - be careful out there.

Some of those things are not only against logic and common sense, they are also against our forum rules, so for that reason I trimmed a few posts. Please PM me if you have any questions, thanks!

Oh and by the way, the worst thing is that they allow children to handle dihidrogen monoxide at school!

I remember a long time ago when I saw a malware ad on YouTube that told me "YOU ARE OUR TEN THOUSANDTH VISITOR THIS IS NIT A JOKE"

Edited by Mr. Me

At least they were decent enough to wait until she came out :-)

Every few weeks i get a mail from something paypal related and am asked to visit a .ru site to verify my account. Who falls for that ?

(I never had and will never have paypal account)

I got something that said I was randomly selected to get an Apple Watch and had some "real" testimonies. Almost believed it till I thought about it for a second. They probably stole some peoples profile pics for the "testimonies".

3 hours ago, munlander1 said:

I got something that said I was randomly selected to get an Apple Watch and had some "real" testimonies. Almost believed it till I thought about it for a second. They probably stole some peoples profile pics for the "testimonies".

I think that happened to me one time, but it was for an iPhone 7 if I remember. It was on my e-mail on my phone, too!