Dumb things found on the Internet

The Raging Sandwich

• 2 weeks later...

@StupidAndy I know how you feel. In middle school, I had almost no friends, and the friends who came in with me from elementary school kind of pretended that they didn't know me so they could be thought better of by their own friends. I was kind of like the least popular kid there was, and I didn't even fit in with the "nerd group" cause I didn't play any of their card games...

On 6.3.2017 at 10:09 PM, Green Baron said:

Every few weeks i get a mail from something paypal related and am asked to visit a .ru site to verify my account. Who falls for that ?

(I never had and will never have paypal account)

Did they mentioned

"you have a buiing that don#t cocluding with your normaly exschange and we will only need to verify yours Account isn not comprimised"?

I'm realy Bad on english ("learnd" it through chatrooms) but so bad.....

Funny Kabooms 

Urses 

Edited by Urses

40 minutes ago, Green Baron said:

Well, i never follow the link, so i don't know the content ...

It is not the Link. This is the text of the E-Mail... and to verify, you need to follow the Link and log you in your Account there....

Facepalm.

Funny Kabooms 

Urses

Oh boy, the memes. The memes so horrible they are funny.

Facebook-bf9100.png

Its not funny to make fun of world changing disasters, but the memers are good at it.

Oh no.

• 1 month later...
On 03/02/2017 at 0:53 PM, StupidAndy said:

oh really? have you ever heard of people going out of their way and ruining their and all of their friends grades just to ruin one persons PE class? [Snipped by moderator - sorry :( ] people have called me MENTALLY DISABLED because I love science class, and the worst part is that people LISTEN and believe them...I hate my school

I'm sorry if this was political or something, but this is what goes on in my school and is ACCEPTED!

Man, that's sad. My school is a normal school except there are no bullies or anything.

The flat Earth/moon landing conspiracy memes. 

85260319.jpg 

Flat-Earth-Memes-48-14.jpg

Flat-Earth-Memes-5-2.jpg

flat-earth-memes-174-17.jpg

And this is what I have to say: 

iWKad22.jpg

Wait a minute, the last one (the Apollo stage separation) has a valid point! SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THAT WORKS!

No comments on the rest, but if someone steps up in front of you with "constellations haven't changed" claim you can, with a calm voice, reply that they have changed, are changing and will continue to change. Some more, some less depending on radial velocities of the stars. Also, constellations are no real thing, they are just human imaginations. They differ with time and culture.

1 hour ago, KAL 9000 said:

Wait a minute, the last one (the Apollo stage separation) has a valid point! SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THAT WORKS!

Rockets carry oxygen with them.

The dank spongebob memes. Holy Jeb,  they are dank. And just about everywhere. I recommend you don't go looking for them and instead watch the hour-long compilation of Itchy and Scratchy episodes on YouTube. Or maybe the half-hour one of original I+S episodes.