[1.4.3] Gameslinx's Planet Overhaul v3.4.0 [UPDATE IN PROGRESS]

Gameslinx

17 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

I assume by the effect of eve and jool you mean the clouds? Scatterer should still operate on them. I'll take a look into this!

And for supporting kerbalism... It's a very large mod. I'm going to wait until I support planet dependencies (resources, customasteroids, all biomes) before moving to scientific mods.

I hope you'll understand. Support will come eventually, it's just not that high on my priority list so far.

Yeah I understand,and I will keep my attention on this mod.You are a genius that you can built such beautiful planets~By the way, the worst effect of Scatterer (or EVE) is Jool,it becamoe a just green ball without any chromatic aberration. Sometime the cloud in planet is totally black ,I don't know why this happen. I mean, in map view

Edited by 影之瑒

27 minutes ago, 影之瑒 said:

Yeah I understand,and I will keep my attention on this mod.You are a genius that you can built such beautiful planets~By the way, the worst effect of Scatterer (or EVE) is Jool,it becamoe a just green ball without any chromatic aberration. Sometime the cloud in planet is totally black ,I don't know why this happen. I mean, in map view

I'll release a build tonight that should fix this.

If you're landed at Sonus anywhere, get to either the poles or orbit because the terrain had changed a lot.

34 minutes ago, Gorbaez said:

@Gameslinx @JadeOfMaar Thank you so much guys, haven't had time for the new install test in the last days. Now i'm able to test if the Contract mods have any bugs with my "modpack" 

I'm still getting a few rogue missions telling me to haul my butt over to Olu'um. but they're now graded as 3 star missions. I only got these after landing on the Mun and Olei and Olemut, so I hope it's more balanced. Got some for Niebos as well.

13 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

I'm still getting a few rogue missions telling me to haul my butt over to Olu'um. but they're now graded as 3 star missions. I only got these after landing on the Mun and Olei and Olemut, so I hope it's more balanced. Got some for Niebos as well.

Yeah, I keep getting missions to take tourists on a trip around Quarta. I don't know many tourists who want a 30 year vacation. :D

I'll grab the update and see if that helps. So far, I've just been declining or ignoring them.

17 minutes ago, Submho said:

Yeah, I keep getting missions to take tourists on a trip around Quarta. I don't know many tourists who want a 30 year vacation. :D

I'll grab the update and see if that helps. So far, I've just been declining or ignoring them.

The Global Flight Indexes are in order for the new update so I hope that has an effect on it. Quarta is off in the thousands. Maybe that doesn't have anything to do with it? Maybe it does - you'll need to let me know. If all else fails, let contract weighting do its thing!

PS: If you feel like there are not enough biomes for the planets, I can probably change that soon

I'm starting to brush up on the EVE effects by adding auroras to the planets. Along with @The White Guardian's awesome new cloud textures, all of the planets look a lot nicer and cleaner, apart from Volux. Volux is still polluted. But apart from that (horrible) joke, I reckon the planets look a ton nicer with these small changes, so I hope you enjoy them :)

6XwWz95.jpg

32 minutes ago, ModerndayLink64 said:

I have a question regarding the dust on teloslate.  When I was landed, I noticed the dust particles were spread out REALLY far, is this intentional or it supposed to be like this? 

I've noticed that as well. And for Sheathe, too. It's been fixed for tomorrow night's release!

29 minutes ago, KAL 9000 said:

*jaw drops* 

WE ARE NOT WORTHY!

How so? If you are not worthy, who is?

1 hour ago, ModerndayLink64 said:

ok, thanks! :)

I might also add a magnetic field (aurora) around either Sheathe or thelai as there both composed of a metal core.

It might look a little wonky because of a lack of atmosphere, but what do you think? :)

26 minutes ago, ian_xk13 said:
DynamicHeapAllocator allocation probe 1 failed - Could not get memory for large allocation 4194304.
DynamicHeapAllocator allocation probe 2 failed - Could not get memory for large allocation 4194304.
DynamicHeapAllocator allocation probe 3 failed - Could not get memory for large allocation 4194304.
DynamicHeapAllocator allocation probe 4 failed - Could not get memory for large allocation 4194304.
DynamicHeapAllocator out of memory - Could not get memory for large allocation 4194304!
Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!
Trying to allocate: 4194304B with 16 alignment. MemoryLabel: STL
Allocation happend at: Line:75 in 
Memory overview

[ ALLOC_DEFAULT ] used: 327657590B | peak: 0B | reserved: 363156738B 
[ ALLOC_TEMP_JOB ] used: 0B | peak: 0B | reserved: 6291456B 
[ ALLOC_GFX ] used: 566011192B | peak: 0B | reserved: 642306280B 
[ ALLOC_CACHEOBJECTS ] used: 118292B | peak: 0B | reserved: 10485760B 
[ ALLOC_TYPETREE ] used: 29488B | peak: 0B | reserved: 4194304B 
[ ALLOC_PROFILER ] used: 0B | peak: 0B | reserved: 0B 
[ ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD ] used: 33601B | peak: 0B | reserved: 3211264B 
Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!
Trying to allocate: 4194304B with 16 alignment. MemoryLabel: STL
Allocation happend at: Line:75 in 
Memory overview

[ ALLOC_DEFAULT ] used: 327657590B | peak: 0B | reserved: 363156738B 
[ ALLOC_TEMP_JOB ] used: 0B | peak: 0B | reserved: 6291456B 
[ ALLOC_GFX ] used: 566011192B | peak: 0B | reserved: 642306280B 
[ ALLOC_CACHEOBJECTS ] used: 118292B | peak: 0B | reserved: 10485760B 
[ ALLOC_TYPETREE ] used: 29488B | peak: 0B | reserved: 4194304B 
[ ALLOC_PROFILER ] used: 0B | peak: 0B | reserved: 0B 
[ ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD ] used: 33601B | peak: 0B | reserved: 3211264B 

(Filename:  Line: 1029)

Crash!!!