[1.4.3] Gameslinx's Planet Overhaul v3.4.0 [UPDATE IN PROGRESS]

Gameslinx

24 minutes ago, KerbolExplorer said:

Sorry but i cant use imgur.:blush:

And a thing of gameplay.I was landing a rover at gols crater And IT EXPLODED!:sealed:

It overheated.

Why can't you use imgur? That's one of the only easy ways to share images :(

1 minute ago, KerbolExplorer said:

But i landed in ground not in lava

And isnt another way to upload images?

Yes, but it's just using a different image site from imgur. Imgur is the easiest one to use.

If you landed below 250m above Gol, you will begin to overheat.

1 hour ago, PixelStory2 said:

Oh I could have sworn I saw one on Olei :P Also I think I have a challenge for me now... I am going on an easter egg hunt! >:D I want to find at least 10 easter eggs. Are there at least that many? 

I'm not sure. It's probably less than ten, but there are quite a few :) 

3 hours ago, PixelStory2 said:

Oh I could have sworn I saw one on Olei :P Also I think I have a challenge for me now... I am going on an easter egg hunt! >:D I want to find at least 10 easter eggs. Are there at least that many? 

There's one on Butai... Check it's large green mountain (it's quite a lot to search but it's obvious when you find it).

No more hints from me, only which planets have them :wink:

10 minutes ago, The White Guardian said:

That is because TR needs a config for breathable atmospheres. @Gameslinx did you add these entries?

Ohhhh, I remember that - it's for the helmets and EVA suits isn't it!

I'll get right onto that - it's an aesthetic feature but it takes me away from drawing pretty colours on colourmaps (looks at biome maps)

EDIT: Fixed. Just needed to tag Gaia's name onto the end of the config. @KerbolExplorer

Edited by Gameslinx

Here's Gaia's new look. Although similar from space, the pixellation and rounded mountains are a thing of the past. By rounded mountains, I meant how there's no real detail on them. Instead of using an 8k, or even 16k heightmap (which is excessive and hogs your RAM, I tweaked the PQS values to make higher regions more jagged.

RkjY5wV.png

10 minutes ago, KerbolExplorer said:

i got a page at imgur but i dont know how to put them in the forums:blush:

The bug has been fixed.

But to copy the image and put it into KSP, take the URL (at the top of your browser, it will say http://imgur.com/[...] , just copy and paste that here)

4 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

Here's Gaia's new look. Although similar from space, the pixellation and rounded mountains are a thing of the past. By rounded mountains, I meant how there's no real detail on them. Instead of using an 8k, or even 16k heightmap (which is excessive and hogs your RAM, I tweaked the PQS values to make higher regions more jagged.

RkjY5wV.png

The bug has been fixed.

But to copy the image and put it into KSP, take the URL (at the top of your browser, it will say http://imgur.com/[...] , just copy and paste that here)

do i need to reinstall this mod?

8 minutes ago, KerbolExplorer said:

do i need to reinstall this mod?

The update is not released.

Every time I fix a bug, nothing will happen for you because the files are on my computer. On Sunday, I will release the new update (so yes, you will need to reinstalled but only after I say i've updated the mod, or nothing will happen).

TL:DR, wait until sunday :P

Edited by Gameslinx

Heres the image TO PROVE THAT I SAW THE ESTER EGG

1 minute ago, Gameslinx said:

The update is not released.

Every time I fix a bug, nothing will happen for you because the files are on my computer. On Sunday, I will release the new update (so yes, you will need to reinstalled but only after I say i've updated the mod, or nothing will happen).

TL:DR, wait until sunday :P

Ok cant wait:P