[1.4.3] Gameslinx's Planet Overhaul v3.4.0 [UPDATE IN PROGRESS]

Gameslinx

24 minutes ago, Brainpop14 said:

You sure that won’t break anything?

If it does, it proves my point further :wink:

Don't worry, it works with my latest planet mod, so it should work with this, too.

Hey guys, Just realised there's quite an obvious bug with KSC. Updating and rectifying this issue ASAP, expect a build up in a few minutes.

Yes, I am an idiot.

EDIT: BUILD UPDATING. ETA 6 minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Gameslinx

53 minutes ago, Brainpop14 said:

Well, my little test worked! I was a little nervous on the loading for a minute, but it worked! I am now ready to begin my Long-Awaited exploration of this new Star System, and thanks to @StinkyAce

Hide contents

SPzMV8L.png

I'll travel in style!

That looks amazing!

On 12/17/2017 at 1:13 AM, Brainpop14 said:

Arrived at Scorch and now plotting descent...

^ brianpop, where did you get that sweet thang?

this mod pack is simply...amazing. i've spent the better part of an hour just in the tracking station going to each new body and reading about it and inspecting it. can't wait to explore them all. 

and then i got to Olu'um and was blown away again, that there was an entire other mini-solar system hidden there! ugh it's almost too much awesome...

10 minutes ago, dresoccer4 said:

this mod pack is simply...amazing. i've spent the better part of an hour just in the tracking station going to each new body and reading about it and inspecting it. can't wait to explore them all. 

and then i got to Olu'um and was blown away again, that there was an entire other mini-solar system hidden there! ugh it's almost too much awesome...

That's definitely motivating. I guess the hard work pays off! I hope you enjoy setting foot on each of the bodies!

Congrats on 1.3.1 release!

In the previous version I had the problem, with the planet pack not loading, this time the planet pack/game just gives me an error message about Kopernicus. I have downloaded the new version of Kopernicus, but this did not solve it. Also tried the new module manager, also didn't solve it.

On the last time I ask about the planet pack not loading in 1.3.1 where the mod was on 1.3, I did manage for it to load although it gave me a lot of micro stutters/trash memory build up. Making it unplayable.

Any Ideas?

Thx for your support!

1 hour ago, Kspeher said:

Congrats on 1.3.1 release!

In the previous version I had the problem, with the planet pack not loading, this time the planet pack/game just gives me an error message about Kopernicus. I have downloaded the new version of Kopernicus, but this did not solve it. Also tried the new module manager, also didn't solve it.

On the last time I ask about the planet pack not loading in 1.3.1 where the mod was on 1.3, I did manage for it to load although it gave me a lot of micro stutters/trash memory build up. Making it unplayable.

Any Ideas?

Thx for your support!

Install:

1. Download the mod from SpaceDock, do not use CKAN

2. Drag and drop all required files from the mod's GameData to KSP/GameData

3. Run KSP's special 64 bit.exe.

If you've done the above and it's still not working, I need your KSP.Log file.

2 hours ago, theaveragepxtseryu said:

>updated to 1.3.1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Y E E E E E E E S S S S S S S

If anyone reports this for spam I'll not update this mod to 1.3.2

Joking, but thanks Pxtseryu

16 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

Install:

1. Download the mod from SpaceDock, do not use CKAN

2. Drag and drop all required files from the mod's GameData to KSP/GameData

3. Run KSP's special 64 bit.exe.

If you've done the above and it's still not working, I need your KSP.Log file.

You wont believe it but, it didn't work, but it did work after for some reason removing distant object enhancement...(Don't know why). Removing that mod also greatly reduced the memory trash build up. After doing that the game finally booted up.:D

Guess Problem solved!

Happy Holidays!