[1.4.3] Gameslinx's Planet Overhaul v3.4.0 [UPDATE IN PROGRESS]

Gameslinx

29 minutes ago, Shushoni said:

Will this new Gaia break existing saves?

No, any vessels landed on Gaia will automatically snap to the surface unless they are splashed down.

However, i recommend recovering all gaian landed vessels before doing so.

GPO is ready for 1.4.2, however I'm waiting on KS3P to update and a fix to Instantiator.

I'll probably release the 1.3.1 version at the same time as 1.4.2, as i understand a lot of people haven't moved to the new KSP version yet

Edited by Gameslinx

13 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

GPO is ready for 1.4.2, however I'm waiting on KS3P to update and a fix to Instantiator.

I'll probably release the 1.3.1 version at the same time as 1.4.2, as i understand a lot of people haven't moved to the new KSP version yet

I'm playing your mod along with OPM on 1.4.2 in science mode, and have had no problems yet.  Though I did have problems with contracts in career mode.    Probably due to the 1.4.x contracts problems in general, and what ever Squad changed there.

There has been a final update to the KSP 1.3.1 branch of the mod, marked as a prerelease and unavailable through CKAN. This will be updated to 1.4 as soon as the dependencies are ready.

https://github.com/Gameslinx/Gameslinx-Planet-Overhaul/releases/tag/3.3.0-Pre

Edited by Gameslinx

Hi. @Gameslinx

Sorry if this may had been asked before.

I haven't installed the mod yet (gotta finish my university stuff before getting hooked to ksp again). 

I was wondering if there was an option to keep stockKerbin?

I mean. I LOVE the new mountain spot, but I wanted to kinda play a bit more with kerbinside runways.

Or, hmm. If we are allowed to make a request. Hope I am not asking much as a mortal: Could you add some runways or maybe even get some GPO-kerbinside compatability?

Sorry if this asking too much :/

If none is possible, i guess I will have to drop kerbinside and GAPside which gave some purpose to planes, along with commercial airline contracts to other runways.

Hope it gets here soon! We've been having so many problems with our hyperdrive lately, before we keep exploring we brought our ship back to Gaia one more time, while we have it here were completely refitting it. It already looks pretty good and were not even half done yet. The new refit should be done in time for the update.

4 hours ago, Spraki said:

I was wondering if there was an option to keep stockKerbin?

Nope

4 hours ago, Spraki said:

Could you add some runways or maybe even get some GPO-kerbinside compatability?

This is planned and I have been working on it a bit, but there were some problems with the mod which I'm waiting to be ironed out

14 hours ago, Brainpop14 said:

Hope it gets here soon! We've been having so many problems with our hyperdrive lately, before we keep exploring we brought our ship back to Gaia one more time, while we have it here were completely refitting it. It already looks pretty good and were not even half done yet. The new refit should be done in time for the update.

Yeah. I'm waiting on just KS3P now. Instantiator isn't broken, it just requires an extra install step (remove the example config). I'll notify you all when you no longer have to do that.

Scatterer also has an issue with the atmospheres not appearing in the tracking station in stock and my After Kerbin test update, but GPO is not affected by this somehow.

I'm ready for a 1.4.2 release, but I have no date yet. Could be soon, could be later.

4 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

Scatterer also has an issue with the atmospheres not appearing in the tracking station in stock and my After Kerbin test update, but GPO is not affected by this somehow.

I have the same problem.

Also, will Before Kerbin update with After Kerbin.

Edited by Jeb's Fireworks Guy

28 minutes ago, Jeb's Pirotecnics Guy said:

I have the same problem.

Also, will Before Kerbin update with After Kerbin.

Yes. I'm hoping the scatterer bug is fixed, but I may release before then. I'll face a flurry of bug reports and I'll have to say 'not me, scatterer' each time though!

After Kerbin is already done and ready for upload, but I'm seeing when scatterer is fixed.

2 hours ago, Brainpop14 said:

Actually in my case right now this mod is the only one holding me back from updating my game.

GPO does work on 1.4 if you update the respective dependencies :wink:

(Install as normal just without KS3P)