[1.4.3] Gameslinx's Planet Overhaul v3.4.0 [UPDATE IN PROGRESS]

Gameslinx

14 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

Doesn't look like GPO is doing that at all.

You sure you're running the KSP_x64.exe ?

Absolutely. I, I just thought it might be GPO because of the RAM it consumes on it's own but even then, it worked before so... I've no idea.

[LOG 06:02:21.976] ******* Log Initiated for Kerbal Space Program - 1.4.3.2152 (WindowsPlayer x64) en-us *******
Kerbal Space Program - 1.4.3.2152 (WindowsPlayer x64) en-us

Edit: I still observed this after removing everything except GPO.
I'll just nuke Windows and see if that helps.

Edit 2: Looks like nuking windows... helped. I think.

Edit 3: Ech, might've happened again.

Edited by Cooly568

@Gameslinx @Galileo @Cooly568

Just wanted to say, count me in, having the same problem (LaunchSiteIndex - Argument Out Of Range ) but with GPP.... I removed dated quicksaves and kerbal konstructs, still after some specific actions the game is borked... can't save anymore, can't return to space center and so on... Made a demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZXhf30HWjo  
Its a relatively fresh game - science mode, but with around 100 mods.
I wonder what messes around with the launch site list....  With Coolys information here it seems to be related to the Making History Expansion.
Do we have a workaround here?

BR
JebsSY

180603T122955.069 [INFO] [ModularFI.ModularFlightIntegrator.print] [ModularFlightIntegrator] Start. VesselModule on vessel : 
  ModularFlightIntegrator
  RPMVesselComputer
  CommNetVessel
  BetterBurnTimeData

180603T122955.672 [INFO] [FlightIntegrator.Setup] [FlightIntegrator]: Reloaded drag cube for zeroed cube root part SEP.Box on vessel Cardboard Box
180603T122955.676 [INFO] [KSPDev.LogUtils.DebugEx.Log] Part [Part:SEP.Box (id=F1439423103)] is in state IDLE
180603T122958.647 [EXCEPTION] [System.Collections.Generic.List`1[LaunchSite].get_Item] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[LaunchSite].get_Item (Int32 index)
   at Vessel.get_LandedInStockLaunchSite ()
   at FlightState..ctor ()
   at Game.Updated (GameScenes startSceneOverride)
   at Game.Updated ()
   at QuickSaveLoad.doSave (System.String filename, System.String screenMsg)
   at QuickSaveLoad.quickSave (Boolean saveAs)
   at QuickSaveLoad.Update ()
180603T123002.364 [EXCEPTION] [System.Collections.Generic.List`1[LaunchSite].get_Item] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
   at FlightState..ctor ()
   at Game.Updated ()
180603T123008.482 [INFO] [Kopernicus.DiscoverableObjects.UpdateAsteroid] [Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probablility is 15%)
180603T123008.482 [INFO] [Kopernicus.DiscoverableObjects.SpawnAsteroid] [Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probablility is 35%)
180603T123008.482 [INFO] [Kopernicus.DiscoverableObjects.UpdateAsteroid] [Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probablility is 35%)
180603T123008.483 [INFO] [Kopernicus.DiscoverableObjects.UpdateAsteroid] [Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probablility is 15%)
180603T123011.064 [INFO] [KSPUpgradePipeline.Process] [KSPUpgradePipeline]: Twitch (1.4.3) is up to date.
180603T123011.089 [INFO] [KSPScenarioType.GetAllScenarioTypesInAssemblies] [ScenarioTypes]: List Created 28 scenario types loaded from 169 loaded assemblies.
180603T123011.089 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.MessageSystem.LoadMessages] [MessageSystem] Load Messages

Edited by Jebs_SY

56 minutes ago, Jebs_SY said:

@Gameslinx @Galileo @Cooly568

Just wanted to say, count me in, having the same problem (LaunchSiteIndex - Argument Out Of Range ) but with GPP.... I removed dated quicksaves and kerbal konstructs, still after some specific actions the game is borked... can't save anymore, can't return to space center and so on... Made a demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZXhf30HWjo  
Its a relatively fresh game - science mode, but with around 100 mods.
I wonder what messes around with the launch site list....  With Coolys information here it seems to be related to the Making History Expansion.
Do we have a workaround here?

BR
JebsSY

180603T122955.069 [INFO] [ModularFI.ModularFlightIntegrator.print] [ModularFlightIntegrator] Start. VesselModule on vessel : 
  ModularFlightIntegrator
  RPMVesselComputer
  CommNetVessel
  BetterBurnTimeData

180603T122955.672 [INFO] [FlightIntegrator.Setup] [FlightIntegrator]: Reloaded drag cube for zeroed cube root part SEP.Box on vessel Cardboard Box
180603T122955.676 [INFO] [KSPDev.LogUtils.DebugEx.Log] Part [Part:SEP.Box (id=F1439423103)] is in state IDLE
180603T122958.647 [EXCEPTION] [System.Collections.Generic.List`1[LaunchSite].get_Item] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
   at FlightState..ctor ()
   at Game.Updated ()
180603T123002.364 [EXCEPTION] [System.Collections.Generic.List`1[LaunchSite].get_Item] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
   at FlightState..ctor ()
   at Game.Updated ()
180603T123008.482 [INFO] [Kopernicus.DiscoverableObjects.UpdateAsteroid] [Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probablility is 15%)
180603T123008.482 [INFO] [Kopernicus.DiscoverableObjects.SpawnAsteroid] [Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probablility is 35%)
180603T123008.482 [INFO] [Kopernicus.DiscoverableObjects.UpdateAsteroid] [Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probablility is 35%)
180603T123008.483 [INFO] [Kopernicus.DiscoverableObjects.UpdateAsteroid] [Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probablility is 15%)
180603T123011.064 [INFO] [KSPUpgradePipeline.Process] [KSPUpgradePipeline]: Twitch (1.4.3) is up to date.
180603T123011.089 [INFO] [KSPScenarioType.GetAllScenarioTypesInAssemblies] [ScenarioTypes]: List Created 28 scenario types loaded from 169 loaded assemblies.
180603T123011.089 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.MessageSystem.LoadMessages] [MessageSystem] Load Messages

Was really bizarre, because removing Making History fixed it for me, give it a shot.

2 hours ago, AmpCat said:

As I mentioned, I also had OPM installed, for even more planets! Removing that one helped for me.

Would make sense, you'd basically be pushing even a system with a healthy amount of RAM to the limit.

Version 3.4.0

Updated to KSP 1.4.3

Please remember to check the README before installing.
Changes:

-Olei texture update and terrain improvements
-Gol overhaul
-Gullis overhaul
-Nievis complete overhaul
-Telos overhaul
-Niebos overhaul and atmosphere adjustments
-Terrain scatters added to most planets (trees on ocean worlds included)
-Glow-in-the-dark lava (If you install Kopernicus Expansion)
-Lava clouds updated on Gol and Nievis
-Biome maps for all updated bodies have been made accurate
-Switched cloud maps for Dreidos
-Removed Scorch clouds as its temperature is too high
-Extensive terrain texture improvements on the home system, plus Dreidiss, Niebos and Telos
-New accretion disk for Olu'um (Credit to Galileo88 for providing a texture to work with)
-Lowered cloud height on Sonus
-Updated terrain textures for Sojos and fixed invalid file paths
-Added GPO specific terrain settings in the main menu (Terrain quality has three extra options)

In career mode I was told to Explorer Olu'um right after the orbiting mission, instead of fly by Gol.

Is it normal?

49 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

Version 3.4.0

Updated to KSP 1.4.3

Please remember to check the README before installing.
Changes:

-Olei texture update and terrain improvements
-Gol overhaul
-Gullis overhaul
-Nievis complete overhaul
-Telos overhaul
-Niebos overhaul and atmosphere adjustments
-Terrain scatters added to most planets (trees on ocean worlds included)
-Glow-in-the-dark lava (If you install Kopernicus Expansion)
-Lava clouds updated on Gol and Nievis
-Biome maps for all updated bodies have been made accurate
-Switched cloud maps for Dreidos
-Removed Scorch clouds as its temperature is too high
-Extensive terrain texture improvements on the home system, plus Dreidiss, Niebos and Telos
-New accretion disk for Olu'um (Credit to Galileo88 for providing a texture to work with)
-Lowered cloud height on Sonus
-Updated terrain textures for Sojos and fixed invalid file paths
-Added GPO specific terrain settings in the main menu (Terrain quality has three extra options)

Would it be possible to run GPO 3.4.0 with in ksp 1.3.1?

16 minutes ago, Iso-Polaris said:

In career mode I was told to Explorer Olu'um right after the orbiting mission, instead of fly by Gol

Yep it's a bug unfortunately. Can't be fixed. I even tried setting the contract weight to 0 but to no avail. Just ignore it i'm afraid.

16 minutes ago, Iso-Polaris said:

Would it be possible to run GPO 3.4.0 with in ksp 1.3.1?

Yep just use the older versions of the dependencies

6 minutes ago, JinxerH said:

how do i change the terrain settings with GPO or is it the same as stock KSP?

It's in the main menu settings -> terrain quality. All options say "high" (which is currently a Kopernicus thing), but the further left, the lower the quality. Further right is higher quality.

3 hours ago, Iso-Polaris said:

In the new gol biome, there's a 05,94 BUTAI label in the middle of lava sea, and there's a biome called LatLon.

Is is suppose to happen?

It's been there ever since Gol was first made. You sir, have found an easter egg :)

(Now figure it out!)

Edited by Gameslinx

Hi , there is a possibility of using GPO and SVE EVE configs together ? Because i realy like Eve(the planet , not the mod lol) and Outer Planets clouds .

If i use SVE and GPO together the clouds of Eve , Duna , Gaia and the other planets that are in the two EVE configs doesn't appear .

On 5/16/2018 at 3:22 PM, The Minmus Derp said:

I am installing this alongside OPM, Arkas, Kerbol Origins, Extrasolar, Other Worlds, and Sentar expantion (with hyperedit because i think orbits might cross) for SOOOOOOOO many places to visit. This will never get boring.

@Gameslinx

Reveal hidden contents

I prefer yo old profile pic. :D

PRETTY! @The Minmus Derp

I couldn’t edit out the spoiler. Why are the visuals incompatible?

13 hours ago, Nekoe said:

Hi , there is a possibility of using GPO and SVE EVE configs together ? Because i realy like Eve(the planet , not the mod lol) and Outer Planets clouds .

If i use SVE and GPO together the clouds of Eve , Duna , Gaia and the other planets that are in the two EVE configs doesn't appear .

I'll see if I can add a patch to remove the stock visuals and replace them with SVE configs if they are present in the install at some point.