[1.4.3] Gameslinx's Planet Overhaul v3.4.0 [UPDATE IN PROGRESS]

Gameslinx

1 hour ago, JinxerH said:

Well, i found 3 audio files in, believe it or not, the logs folder but unfortunately i dont know the audio type, it seems like morse code but i honestly have no idea. VER-log1 is 4 seconds long, VER-log2 is 28 seconds and VER-log3 is 27 seconds but im probably on about something completely different, but if i am on the right tracks could Gameslinx give me a nudge ;)

No nudges. You're on your own :) 

1 hour ago, Raptor42 said:

Sooo...there is a hidden message encrypted in audio files?

Yep

13 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

No nudges. You're on your own :) 

Yep

Well it was worth a shot.

Also i just finished making a hotel on Telos, i love how you have made the Olu'um to be so unique compared to other planet packs

1 hour ago, JinxerH said:

, i love how you have made the Olu'um to be so unique compared to other planet packs

Thank you :)

I originally aimed for it to be a gas giant, but a small star (despite being unrealistic) certainly looks a lot better to me

Why do I keep getting contracts to mine ore from Olu'um?

Also one funny story, when I installed GPO and loaded my old career save, everything that vas previously around Mun was now around Moho, I assume this was caused by Mun missing from the Kerbol system.

2 hours ago, Raptor42 said:

Why do I keep getting contracts to mine ore from Olu'um?

Olu'um is treated by the contracts system as a planet despite being classed as a star in its config.

I don't think there's a way to fix this, simply deny or ignore the mission.

1 hour ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Uh... My friend uses it in 1.4.5 with no glitches. So it does work :D

Kopernicus hasn’t been updated... and it’s version locked.

Edited by Galileo

10 hours ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Uh... My friend uses it in 1.4.5 with no glitches. So it does work :D

Well... you're wrong then?

Because Kopernicus isn't even updated for 1.4.5 and so the mod cannot work.

Edited by Gameslinx

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, NinjaSnail1080 said:

Is this gonna be available on CKAN any time soon?

It is on CKAN. Just uncheck the "up to date" box because i messed something up when updating. the mod does work on 1.4.5, i just havent had much time

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MaichinCivire said:

That's a great mod, however, I have a problem-

My first exploration target, apart from Gaia, is... Olu'um. As you know, in career mode, it's impossible to reach with basic tech you have. Or is it supposed to be like that?

The contracts are bugged and send you to Ole`um instead of Gol.

14 hours ago, MaichinCivire said:

That's a great mod, however, I have a problem-

My first exploration target, apart from Gaia, is... Olu'um. As you know, in career mode, it's impossible to reach with basic tech you have. Or is it supposed to be like that?

Ignore it. There's no way to force the contracts to not send you to oluum so early. Gol contracts will still appear as normal :)

Just want to shout out how awesome this planet pack is on 1.3.1 with full-rescale (10.625x) and Realism Overhaul/RP1. On stream today I meant to do a Gol landing but realized as I tuned my trajectory to Gol that we had a Nightmare encounter coming out the other side, so we managed to land on Nightmare instead and got a beautiful screenshot. We're on the slopes of Nightmare with Gol, Gaia, and the sun all in one screenshot. Loving it so far!

phKdMzP.jpg

Edited by sjsharks39

• 3 weeks later...

I just looked at Delta-V map for this mod, because y'know interplanetary travel and WELL WELL WELL what do we have there: dV requirement for Vulcan and Vulkine could not be more intentional than this. I'm still amazed how many easter eggs I found in this mod. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...