[1.4.3] Gameslinx's Planet Overhaul v3.4.0 [UPDATE IN PROGRESS]

Gameslinx

10 hours ago, Shad_The_Knight said:

I am curious about this, but I noticed that there is a smaller rock orbiting vulcan (had to use hyperedit to figure out its called vulcanoid). I can't lock onto it or see its orbit line. The lack of orbit line makes sense as I read the info, but was it meant to not be targeted? 

It's meant to be a little more challenging if it helps, I'll make it targetable but without the orbit line in an update.

If you want to change this yourself, go to GPO/Configs/Vulcanoid.cfg and change Selectable to True 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HZDeadmeat said:

MERIDIAN,

I found that while trying to find a way to fix a bug where ksp crashes when changing SOI to any object other than Gaia. I have looked at the comment chain from GPP about the same issue but unfortunatley could not find a solution. Incase you need my mod list here it is.

Thanks for helping in advance.

That's an awful lot of mods.

Would you be able to test this again by removing all the mods and doing a clean install of GPO? I understand that might be difficult, but you can back up your gamedata folder first. Let me know if it still persists!

2 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

That's an awful lot of mods.

Would you be able to test this again by removing all the mods and doing a clean install of GPO? I understand that might be difficult, but you can back up your gamedata folder first. Let me know if it still persists!

Clean install works fine must be a conflict with one of my other mods.

16 minutes ago, HZDeadmeat said:

Finally found the cause of the problem, Physics Range extender which was added by BDArmorycontinued causes the bug. Gameslinx keep up the awesome work on your planet packs and I cannot wait for Beyond Home.

Glad you found out what the issue was!

I'll make sure to remember that if I see anyone else having the problem.

One Beyond Home is released, I'll make sure to properly update all my other mods to 1.6.

• 3 weeks later...

Is Scatterer really 100% necessary? because I tried downloading it before EVE was available for 1.5 and it crashed my game SO hard. So will GPO work without it?

I'd also like to see these mods bundled with GPO, it would have made my life 934937034759387503957309857 times easier.

Still this mod looks GORGEOUS. Can't wait to play it!

1 hour ago, Spacenerd Kerman said:

Is Scatterer really 100% necessary? because I tried downloading it before EVE was available for 1.5 and it crashed my game SO hard. So will GPO work without it?

I'd also like to see these mods bundled with GPO, it would have made my life 934937034759387503957309857 times easier.

Scatterer is not required. Scatterer works on 1.3.1, 1.4.2, 1.5.1 and 1.6+ so you should not be experiencing crashes.

34 minutes ago, Spacenerd Kerman said:

Guys, does need 1.3 as well

As long as you get the updated versions of Kopernicus and the mod's other dependencies. Instantiator is not updated but still works.

1 hour ago, Spacenerd Kerman said:

34 minutes ago, Spacenerd Kerman said:

Guys, does need 1.3 as well? I really hope I can play it in 1.4/5/6 (they're basically all compatible with each other)

Some of these dependencies are starting to tick me off, even if this is one of the most beautiful planet packs I've ever seen...

No, the only dependencies necessary to play are Kopernicus and CTTP. In fact, you can get GPO looking beautiful with just EVE.

36 minutes ago, XeNoCaTZ said:

That said gamelinx doesn't support this kip version please use 1.3.1

I know I don't support KSP 1.6 but if you know what you're doing you can manually update it without much difficulty.

If you're not sure where to start, just wait for the update.

2 minutes ago, XeNoCaTZ said:

but I want Kerbin not Gaia

What I need to do ?

You could remove the Gaia config and then in the removePlanetaryBodies.cfg you could remove the "!Body[Kerbin] {}" but again, if you don't know how, don't try otherwise you will break the mod.

I won't help further with tampering with the mod, as this is really something you should do yourself.