[1.4.3] Gameslinx's Planet Overhaul v3.4.0 [UPDATE IN PROGRESS]

Gameslinx

42 minutes ago, kspnerd122 said:

it seems like gameslinx has let the old mods die even though they are still decently popular

I have not let them die, but I won't work on them whilst I don't enjoy working on them. Currently I am having a blast working on Beyond Home for 8 months straight, so now I'm taking a break. I'll probably update everything else at some point, I have a lot of spare time, but only if I enjoy it.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a problem and I don't know if this is related to GPO or not :/

At seemingly random intervals, my UI will glitch when I right click a part on my ship and prevent me from right clicking on anything else. The issue persists until I launch a new vessel (quicksaving-quickloading doesn't help). The icons to the right also duplicate and stop working (like the resource bar or contract list). I can't pinpoint what's causing this and I'd hate to start a new career so far in :C

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I am running 1.8.1 64-bit btw. Here's my entire modlist:

Airplane plus, B9PartSwitch, Community Resource Pack, CTTP, EVE, GPO (duh :P), Instantiator, Kopernicus, MkIV system, modular flight integrator, OPT, Scatterer, Sigma Replacements.

Oh, and here's the glitch in action; Thanks in advance!

unknown.png

Edit: After some testing, it turns out it's not random at all! It only happens whenever I create a maneuver node!

Edited by Zackmar

• 3 weeks later...

in ckan there is only a 1.3.1 version but here it says 1.4.3, once i opened the game in 1.4.3, it says it is only compatible in 1.3.1 so when i went to 1.3.1 and i loaded in, it looked like the basic kerbal system. pls help me

18 hours ago, Drupegod02 said:

in ckan there is only a 1.3.1 version but here it says 1.4.3, once i opened the game in 1.4.3, it says it is only compatible in 1.3.1 so when i went to 1.3.1 and i loaded in, it looked like the basic kerbal system. pls help me

eh nvm mind about this

6 hours ago, Blalo said:

Ok heres the thing, I am using 1.8.1. The bug is that the atmoshere does not show up when I land. The map view shows the atmosheres, but when I land it is just the clouds.

yeah that also happens to me too

6 hours ago, Blalo said:

Ok heres the thing, I am using 1.8.1. The bug is that the atmoshere does not show up when I land. The map view shows the atmosheres, but when I land it is just the clouds.

1 minute ago, Drupegod02 said:

yeah that also happens to me too

Scatterer went under a huge config change, so you need to use this version of scatterer instead if you're on 1.8.1:

https://github.com/LGhassen/Scatterer/releases/download/0.052/Scatterer0.052.zip

27 minutes ago, Blalo said:

Not only did it not work, the sun flare is everywhere. When I look at the sun, sunflares in a grid form. Also planets seam to have lighting bugs.

You'll need to go back to the version this mod was made for, I'm afraid

For now I've stopped supporting it because I simply haven't had the time :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there is a decoupler bug that also occurs with AK, the best solution is to use docking ports or heatshields(they dont have this issue, and with heatshield you could reuse the stage or just drain the ablator to make it weigh similar to decoupler

• 1 month later...

We're a bit late responding but we moderators just became aware that some rather rude posts have been directed at people asking for help in this thread. Those posts have been removed. That kind of thing makes the forum less pleasant for us all, people. 

• 4 weeks later...