[1.4.3] Gameslinx's Planet Overhaul v3.4.0 [UPDATE IN PROGRESS]

Gameslinx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/1/2021 at 9:37 AM, OrdinaryKerman said:

Kopernicus works on 1.11.2, so this should work too. Just remember to get the right version of Parallax.

This works completely fine on 1.12 too the only problem I'm having is this https://imgur.com/a/kGcZwwe It seems to be a scatterer bug but I'm not sure. Anyone else encountered this? If so is there a fix?

On 3/11/2021 at 6:16 PM, CirrusifiedEquili said:

I assume it does, hadn't touched this in quite a long time.

And to install it -
1. Have the original GPO
2. Put GPO in the gamedata
3. Download the scatterer rebuild
4. in the file "GPO" replace the already existing "scatterer" file there with my "scatterer" from the extracted GPOscatterer.zip, hope this helps!

How about for 1.12? Does it work there?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey Gameslinx. Permission to fuse This with After Kerbin? Like that other person said, with a few changes. Butan obviously ignites, becoming a gas dwarf from the raging fire. It is landable but the newfound density crushes it down slightly, making a higher g force planet. Ol'um has an effect on every planet, so much as to melt some of Solitude's dark side, resulting in slightly changed topography for all planets. Scotch just straight up gets destroyed. Outer planets with potential habitability have ice melted. Ol'um's waste gas makes a new planet. Guardian has changed, as other planets disturbed the asteroid belt and inhaled up asteroids. Other changes as well

1 minute ago, Space_Nerd123 said:

Hey Gameslinx. Permission to fuse This with After Kerbin? Like that other person said, with a few changes. Butan obviously ignites, becoming a gas dwarf from the raging fire. It is landable but the newfound density crushes it down slightly, making a higher g force planet. Ol'um has an effect on every planet, so much as to melt some of Solitude's dark side, resulting in slightly changed topography for all planets. Scotch just straight up gets destroyed. Outer planets with potential habitability have ice melted. Ol'um's waste gas makes a new planet. Guardian has changed, as other planets disturbed the asteroid belt and inhaled up asteroids. Other changes as well

While asking permission is good etiquette, the only real indicator for forking a mod is the license.    Even if you get permission, a license that doesn’t allow it means you can’t alter the mod and release it.   Personal use is free game. 

56 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

While asking permission is good etiquette, the only real indicator for forking a mod is the license.    Even if you get permission, a license that doesn’t allow it means you can’t alter the mod and release it.   Personal use is free game. 

By this I mean the direction that Imperial Planet Pack went in. Entirely separate mod that draws on other mods. I imagine this would be for my own use only though

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...