AdrianK`s Craft Junkyard! [MAZ-543 АА-60(7310) & More!]

AdrianK.

2 hours ago, AdrianK. said:

Thank you! It is all really about learning how to use procedural wings, after that it all gets really downhill. I am considering making a tutorial of some sort but unfortunately I have had very little spare time lately. Turns out that getting an education is more important than making killing machines for tiny, green space Africans:P

Jokes aside here is a list of mods that I used for the IVECO :)

Ofcourse, thanks for the links, sir.

3 hours ago, AdrianK. said:

Thank you! It is all really about learning how to use procedural wings, after that it all gets really downhill. I am considering making a tutorial of some sort but unfortunately I have had very little spare time lately. Turns out that getting an education is more important than making killing machines for tiny, green space Africans:P

Jokes aside here is a list of mods that I used for the IVECO :)

One more thing.

Wich release should I choose from the SAT link? (the link u gave me for the Heavy Machine Gun) 24,25, or 26? I use ksp game version 1.2.2

On 9/8/2017 at 0:19 AM, HunHarcos said:

Ofcourse, thanks for the links, sir.

No problem :wink:

23 hours ago, HunHarcos said:

One more thing.

Wich release should I choose from the SAT link? (the link u gave me for the Heavy Machine Gun) 24,25, or 26? I use ksp game version 1.2.2

26 seems to be the latest one. I am pretty sure that it will work in 1.2.2 even though it was made for 1.3. If it does not work, try the other ones. It is quite some time since I made that craft and I do not remember which version I used, can't check either as I have updated mods and such since then. Good luck! 

5 minutes ago, HerrCrazi said:

It's fantastic to see what kind of oh-my-godness-so-realistic-crafts some talented people build :) Congrats !

Again thank you dude! I really appreciate comments like this, makes my day better and motivates me to keep building :)

1 hour ago, HunHarcos said:

Thanks for the info. Aprreciate it.

No problem :)

9 hours ago, HerrCrazi said:

Just a little question : On your profile's banner and on your signature pic, there's a fighter (A F-18, I guess ?) lightened in green. Is it's cockpit a modded part?

It is an F-16, its cockpit is from Airplane Plus made by blackheart612. Extremely well made mod with a wide variety of parts, highly recommended :)

Edited by AdrianK.

13 minutes ago, AdrianK. said:

It is an F-16, its cockpit is from Airplane Plus made by blackheart612. Extremely well made mod with a wide variety of parts, highly recommended :)

BTW, how did u  install b9 and b9 procedural parts? I installed them last time, my whole game was rekt.

3 minutes ago, HunHarcos said:

BTW, how did u  install b9 and b9 procedural parts? I installed them last time, my whole game was rekt.

I install them the same way as all other mods, I extract contents from GameData to my own KSP GD folder, if you keep encountering issues I recommend that you contact the current maintainer of the respective mods. 

Oh also you might have encountered a mod conflict. 

11 hours ago, HunHarcos said:

Use CKAN :) For me it worked just perfectly :)

11 hours ago, AdrianK. said:

Thank you mate ! I'm gonna check this amazing thing right now :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.