[1.2.2] E.T. - Extreme Textures (RSS)

ufindbatman

5 minutes ago, Deplaisant said:

GemFX doesn't works for ksp 1.2.2, the game is blocked on loading screen

Hmmm, I've never used gemfx with ksp 1.2.2. Also I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to Gemfx other than knowing how to get it setup for 1.1.3, which I thought would be the same for 1.2.2 but apparently not. Perhaps @hellblazer has had it working with 1.2.2, if so then maybe it's not gemfx. I'll have to look into it.

Just now, Jim123 said:

no gemfx does work for 1.2.2 just load up the game without it on and disable anti alsiing then it should work i use 1.2.2

Cheers for the input mate. 

6 hours ago, EpicPants said:

Quick question 

is there any way to fix that orange glow

WNnMvRy.png

I have no idea what that glow is, or how to remove it. I'll check it out.

On 3/24/2018 at 9:33 AM, Jim123 said:

why do we make such a big deal over licences mods are free i understand if someone took a copy of squad and sold it for free but ksp costs money and mods do not. i dont mean to be rude or offend anyone i love both of these mods there both good but i just dont understand why we make a big deal over something that is free

im sorry if i sound rude i dont mean to be i just dont have a good understanding of licences and theirs probably a good reason that i dont know that means it bad but please let ufindbatma still have this mod i need this mod i just simply cant go without it atleast let ufindbatma make his own textures for it so that way we can still have it i think hes talted enough to do it (no offense meant) i also no idea why my leaders turned bold black and ignore my bad grammer

Licenses are important as without a license, anyone could take the mod and claim it as their own. Imagine you spent weeks on a mod, and then some rude greedy person took it and claimed it as their own. Some more worse things could happen like people selling the mod, which means the copier gets all the money but not the dev.

Its like sponge bob. Mr krabs spent ages making the krabby patty formula. And then plankton steals it and claims it as his own. Mr krabs would be liquided off, and so do mod developers. When their mod is stolen, redistributed or sold without their permission, they have the right to take it down. Without a license, they can't as nothing is stopping the copier, as there were no rules on copying it.

I would like to point out to everyone that these will not work with RSS 1.3.1. Changes were made to the biomes and textures and the old rss textures had to be redone for that release. Also the -7 version of kopernicus requires the updated files to work correctly. This will need to be updated to work properly please don't post about it in the RSS thread if you decide to use these and your game is broken/won't load.

Edited by raidernick

13 hours ago, Pointblank66 said:

I am not sure if this has been asked yet but is there a roadmap or something similar for 1.3.x or 1.4.x, if you have any updates planned at all?

If you want ETO for the stock system, and for 1.4x, I have developed a mod similar to ETO but for the stock system. It's called KETO.

Hello @ufindbatman,

Unfortunately, we've had to remove your download links due to non-compliance with the add-on posting rules, specifically:

On 1/11/2017 at 10:20 AM, Frybert said:

1. Licenses

• All add-ons, dependencies and packs that are posted on the services maintained by Squad that serve the KSP Community (such as this forum and Curse) must be accompanied by a license for each add-on contained therein, that regulates what other users can do with the copyrighted material.
  • These licenses must be made available in both the download file as a readme or license text, and in the location the user downloads from (such as a forum post or a Curse listing).
  • Packs of add-ons cannot be licensed as a whole and no ownership of a pack of add-ons is permitted.

Please explicitly state the license of your mod.  It appears that your mod includes other people's content, so please explicitly state the licenses of that content.  This license information needs to be stated in the OP of this thread.

Also, please ensure that what you're doing with other people's content is, in fact, compatible with their licenses-- otherwise you can't use it.

Please ensure that you've taken care of all the above issues before you restore any download links.  Thank you for your understanding.

10 hours ago, Dankgum said:

If you don't like the KETO clouds then you will not like the ETO clouds. They are exactly the same.

no there not when you launch in ETO it don't not look like your in space and please please don't get me mad and your clouds are the most different clouds the ETO

Edited by KspLover777

7 hours ago, KspLover777 said:

no there not when you launch in ETO it don't not look like your in space and please please don't get me mad and your clouds are the most different clouds the ETO

When you launch your on Earth. Of course it doesn’t look like you’re in space. The only reason the clouds look different is because I added a detail texture and it’s stretched over a 1200km sphere, not a 12000km sphere.

17 minutes ago, Dankgum said:

When you launch your on Earth. Of course it doesn’t look like you’re in space. The only reason the clouds look different is because I added a detail texture and it’s stretched over a 1200km sphere, not a 12000km sphere.

oh well okey

why is the download link removed this is a great mod mods are free this is just silly were making a big deal over free things please add the link back

i don't mean to be rude i know i say this a lot on forums im only very young so i don't really understand this stuff sorry if i was rude but i read all of it so it should work out

5 hours ago, Jim123 said:

why is the download link removed this is a great mod mods are free this is just silly 

It really does seem silly, doesn't it? The main answer is on this page, but to avoid sending this thread off topic, would you like to start a thread about it and we can discuss it there? This isn't really the place for it. 

(It seems silly until you understand the reasons) 

please restore download link ufindbatman from my understand the moderator snark didn't ask that much to do to make the link come back please work on it i know you might be busy but please to try too 

1 hour ago, Jim123 said:

please restore download link ufindbatman from my understand the moderator snark didn't ask that much to do to make the link come back please work on it i know you might be busy but please to try too 

He’ll be able to put a link back up once he adds a license. Please don’t pressure the mod developer.