[1.2.2] E.T. - Extreme Textures (RSS)

ufindbatman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Zafer Altan said:

When will the download come back?

Hi Zafer Altan! There were some licensing problems with this mod. As soon as the developer fixes that, I'm sure he will be happy to release it again.

2 hours ago, Deddly said:

Hi Zafer Altan! There were some licensing problems with this mod. As soon as the developer fixes that, I'm sure he will be happy to release it again.

Thank you! Really looking forward to it, really nice mod

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, after some month of KSP I finally decided to join this forum...I want to thank @ufindbatman for this awesome mod :maneuver: I noticed some guys mentioned they have plain textures at Venus, Mars and Jupiter... I also have it at Venus (didn't visit other planets yet) :/ Is there any way - possibility to use part(s) of some other mod - to implement correct textures into E.T. for 1.2.2?

Many thanks for any feedback, Tom

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2017 at 6:17 AM, ufindbatman said:

[Download link removed by moderator due to licensing violations]  (1.1.3 Ready... Click the link)   [Download link removed by moderator due to licensing violations]     (1.2.2 Ready... Click the link..)

Why can't we download???????

9 hours ago, Aaron_Gyles said:

I meant like whats happening, is it ever going to be able for me to download, i have been waiting for so long

[Download link removed by moderator due to licensing violations]

I think that's a good reason why.

Edited by Nathangun

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone. This mod has content used from other mods without proper licencing. This makes it illegal. That is why the links were removed. Please do not post links to it until OP has fixed the license problems. 

@ufindbatman, if you decide to revive this at some point so you can fix the license problems, please report this post and we will be happy to unlock the thread for you. 

Edited by Deddly
Locked thread