Star Mods: B9 Aerospace!

SQUAD

It is great to see the veteran of spaceplane parts here. In a way it felt like this highlight wasn't actually necessary because of the mods own great reputation in the community, but still it is great that it is finally featured. :)

Edited by Flashblade

1 hour ago, TheDestroyer111 said:

If only the fuselages had any capacity to store fuel inside...

But I love this mod just for the engines and cockpits and structural parts, they are super useful but well-balanced with the stock game.

They have fuel capacity. You only have to right click them in the SPH and choose a tank type.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2017 at 11:58 AM, TheDestroyer111 said:

Unfortunately, the only thing that happens is... hard to guess isn't it? NOTHING

On 2/19/2017 at 0:42 PM, Flashblade said:

Dial down on the attitude. Your install is obviously borked. Post a log in the B9 thread and we help you sort it out.

As he said, something is wrong, a fresh install and you should be good.

B9 has been a great mod right from the beginning.

On 2/24/2017 at 10:22 AM, Aurora-Aerospace said:

As he said, something is wrong, a fresh install and you should be good.

B9 has been a great mod right from the beginning.

Actually I don't need the fuel tanks from B9. The part sizes are kinda useless when compared to the stock ones. I do, however, enjoy having the engines, command pods, and structural/utility parts.

//EDIT: I would like the post below if it wasn't sarcastic :D

Edited by TheDestroyer111

19 hours ago, TheDestroyer111 said:

Actually I don't need the fuel tanks from B9. The part sizes are kinda useless when compared to the stock ones. I do, however, enjoy having the engines, command pods, and structural/utility parts.

Yeah, tell him! Who needs the 2.5m S2 fuel tank fuselage? It is not like stock doesn't have excellent 2.5m spaceplane parts!
Who needs the S2 Wide body parts? I'd rather hook up three MK3 parts to get a similar size and suffer incredible drag!(what doesn't kill you makes Jeb stronger)
Want to go hypersonic for more than 2 minutes? Put the cockpit at the back, or pin an antennae at the front, or do some clipped heatshield trick obviously! Only cheaters will use the B9 HYPERSONIC cockpit, because that only fits the useless S2 fuel tanks that we don't need.

Also, </saracsm>

B9 has all the odd sizes of tanks and reaction wheels that stock is missing badly...of course, thats just my opinion about B9 parts compared to stock.

Do most of the community agree that B9 parts are very, very useful?

Edited by Blaarkies

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.