Your avatar and your username

munlander1

My username is what I normally use for basically everything, and my profile pic is the center part of the flag I use in game. It has 5 of my first 6 crafts built in the full game, posed near the launch pad. The two planes aren’t really visible on the profile pic though.

• 1 month later...

Tesla because I write books in NaNoWriMo, and my main character is called Tesla. That was my “game name” for some time.

Penguin because I love penguins. Duh.

I used to keep it to just “TeslaPenguin”, but I felt like I needed a number.

My profile picture is a penguin, two of my model rockets, and an SSTO that I built.

My username: I used to play a lot of racing games, so my username was RealRacer3. When I got Minecraft and created an Xbox live account, someone already had that name, so I added an x to the end. When I created a KSP forum account, I decided to replace ‘Racer’ with ‘Kerbal’.

My profile pic: It’s just a kerbal (I forgot his name :blush:) on EVA in LKO. I thought it was quite nice. My old one was a GIF of a Kerbal re-entering Kerbin’s atmosphere. I might go back to that one, because it was quite funny :sticktongue:

"mouse" has been a nickname of mine since high-school. "Spaaaaaaaaace" is a direct reference to the Space Core from Portal 2 who seems to be equally obsessed with space as I. I've used some others in the past, but i use this pretty much everywhere now.

I should probably make a simple mouse in a spacesuit in Blender, for a profile pic. Maybe one day. XD

Edited by SpaceMouse

username: well ive already posted this so...

in primary school i originally used  shadow2778 when entering games and stuff like that but when some members of the class were playing online chess i decided to join the lobby and called myself guesswho 2778 and i guess i stuck with it

avatar: i honestly dont know it just... happend 

Fraston was a fictional robot character I made up as a young child, he sticks with me and is almost everything as a username. My avatar (currently) is my character in Starbound, and is Fraston himself, but in pixels.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.