Kerbonaut Shakerskj ready to launch

Shaker

Hello everyone!

I am 24 years old, I live in Brasília (capital of Brazil) and I look like that kerman from my avatar. I work as a Linux SysAdmin and I love sports (I watch them way more than I practice).

I first saw the game in a Nerdplayer episode (a Jovem Nerd series), and I fell in love instantaneously. The sandbox spirit, the in-game achievements, the "fail and try again" learning mode, the "we give the tools and you do all the work" style... Everything makes me enjoy this game so much!

My style of play is slow-paced, but I'm kind of detailist in terms of exploration. I don't know how to calculate every aspect of my ships and I don't really want to, I just enjoy building  and testing them.

I am playing for three weeks by now, and I finally made a probe orbitate Mün and Minmus. In my previous attempts to orbitate the Mün, I left Jeb was stranded in a fuelless vessel. Now I will try to plant a flag on Mün.

I am not a native English speaker, so... sorry for my bad English.

PS: Thank you @Pesterenan, for helping them on the Ultima Machine.

Saudações do Brasil!

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay! To me, there is no such thing as "Bad English" as long as people can understand you then you should be fine! You know a lot of people say:

7 hours ago, Shaker said:

sorry for my bad English

When I don't see any problems at all! 

Hey dude, thank you and welcome :)

This game is indeed awesome, and taught me so much about space exploration (at least the basics ^^).

Keep practicing and just enjoy the game, playing at a slow pace is great for learning :)

If you need any help I'll be happy to answer your questions on my PesteStream ^^