[1.9.x] All Y'All Continued - One-Button Common Action Grouping

linuxgurugamer

@5thHorseman has passed the maintenance of this mod over to me.  Original thread is here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/136173-ksp-1222016-12-13-all-yall-v0101-one-button-common-action-grouping/

We've all been there: You slap 48 solar panels on your ship, fly it all the way to Eve, and realize you don't have action groups set up. So you right click all of them and "Extend". Then you come in to Aerobrake, and you have to right click them all again to "Retract". And then once you've landed, sure enough, let's "Extend" them all again.

NO MORE!

Enter All Y'All, the one-stop, one-click extend and retract solution. It is ridiculously simple in implementation. Right click any solar panel (just like you would to extend it) and instead of clicking "Extend" just click "Extend All". Repeat with "Retract All". All Y'All also works with radiators and science, and may expand to other functions in the future.

The following parts are now controlled by this mod:

• Antenna
  • Cargo Bays
  • Drills
  • Radiators
  • SAS
  • Science Experiments (from a command pod)
  • Science Experiments (from a Science Box)
  • Solar Panels

Note: This does not retract non-retractable panels, but the option's still there, and will retract any other panels on the same ship.

Eb9fjTw.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

SOURCE: https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/AllYAll

Patreon.png

https://www.patreon.com/linuxgurugamer

INSTALLATION:
Within the install zip file is a GameData folder. Within that folder is an AllYAll folder. Put that folder in your KSP GameData folder.

REQUIREMENTS:
Module Manager (but what doesn't these days?)

LICENSE:

CC share-alike. Anyone is free to do anything they like with All Y'All's source, so long as they allow others to do the same.

Thanks to KottabosGames for showcasing All Y'All on YouTube (why didn't I think to do that?)

And also thanks to Chrizz for his review as well, that shows All Y'All working with non-stock science parts.

Edited by linuxgurugamer

3 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

REQUIREMENTS:
Module Manager (but what doesn't these days?)

lol

Thanks to KottabosGames for showcasing All Y'All on YouTube (why didn't I think to do that?)

Hide contents

And also thanks to Chrizz for his review as well, that shows All Y'All working with non-stock science parts.

Hide contents

There doesn't seem to be anything inside the spoilers.

Also, thanks for all your work on 45? 51! mods @linuxgurugamer.

Edited by TheRagingIrishman

2 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

First off, again thanks for taking this.

Secondly, Spacedock is very slow right now and I literally cannot add you to the mod as an editor. Or load the page most of the time. I'm going to be going to sleep soon so I'll try when I get up this afternoon/evening.

No problem, I got your message re. Spacedock, it's been done and updated

8 minutes ago, TheRagingIrishman said:

There doesn't seem to be anything inside the spoilers.

Fixed

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Wow, I installed this a few days ago after watching an HMV video just for the science collection.  I had no idea the wonderful "Extend/Retract All" options were from this mod, too (I thought they might be stock; haven't played in a while).  Saves me a lot of time fiddling with Action Groups Extended just to get all the solar panels set up.  Thanks for a great mod.  @5thHorseman, you know I'm a fan :-P.  And @linuxgurugamer, you, sir or madam, are a legend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 01.02.2017 at 3:32 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Radiators

It don't works for radiator panels (not extendable ones)

feature request:

start/stop all Life Support, habitation and agroponics for USI LS

Edited by flart

1 minute ago, flart said:

It don't works for radiator panels (not extendable ones)

feature request:

start/stop all Life Support, habitation and agroponics for USI LS

Which radiator panels, specifically, please.

Regarding the USI LS, would be better to speak to @RoverDude about that.  I'll add compatibility for mods which extend stock functionality (such as science experiments), but not going to add a module specifically for one mod.  Note that I'm including my mods in that statement, so that IFI-LS will not be added to this, etc.

It is not deployable aka extendable aka folding \Squad\Parts\Thermal\FoldingRadiators\. They are ok.

It is  \Squad\Parts\Thermal\RadiatorPanels\, they can't extend. They just turn on and off, and mod doesn't support them

Edited by flart

Just now, flart said:

it is not deployable aka extendable aka folding \Squad\Parts\Thermal\FoldingRadiators\. They are ok.

it is  \Squad\Parts\Thermal\RadiatorPanels\, they can't extend. They just turn on and off, and mod doesn't support them

So that is a feature request :-)

New release, 0.11.13.1:

• Added russian translation, thanks @flart
  • Updated Chinese translation, thanks @RonnyWu
  • Some minor code cleanup
  • Fixed issue where service bays weren't being controlled properly by the open/close all cargo bays
  • Fixed initial event text to be localized
Edited by linuxgurugamer

New release, 0.11.13.1:

• Added russian translation, thanks @flart
  • Updated japanese translation, thanks @RonnyWu
  • Some minor code cleanup
  • Fixed issue where service bays weren't being controlled properly by the open/close all cargo bays
  • Fixed initial event text to be localized

Chinese translation !