[1.9.x] All Y'All Continued - One-Button Common Action Grouping

linuxgurugamer

27 minutes ago, Xtra said:

@linuxgurugamer  Hello again... 

I'm sure you're tired of hearing from me and I do apologize, but you make Great mods and I'm just trying to use them without having my log filled with errors.  Yes some errors can be ignored (although they shouldn't - they're there for a reason),  but according to my log count, I have 151 log errors just for AYA_AntennaRT not being found. 

Any idea what I'm missing to cause these?

I do see where I have 149 entries where it applied, so I believe the mod is working... just not sure if it's working completely as intended or if I'm missing an additional mod.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jNQlvjgdalUu1PMpkKwaFqmUPLtbCRkp/view?usp=share_link

Interesting.  Never reported until now.

Try deleting the file:   

GameData\AllYAll\ModuleManager\AllYAll_Modsupport.cfg

and try again.  This was added several years ago, and there was never a module specific to RT, so I don't know if it will work or not, please let me know

Just now, linuxgurugamer said:

Interesting.  Never reported until now.

Try deleting the file:   

GameData\AllYAll\ModuleManager\AllYAll_Modsupport.cfg

and try again.  This was added several years ago, and there was never a module specific to RT, so I don't know if it will work or not, please let me know

Okay, I'll try that... I just removed the mod and restarted just to check.  I'll add it back in and report.

do I need to concern myself with these?
    Line  23977: [ERR 09:48:10.197] Triggers on concave MeshColliders are not supported

[Restock] No files found matching url Squad/Parts/Aero/airbrake/airbrake.dds     (strange thing is... the dds file is in that location)

Just now, Xtra said:

Okay, I'll try that... I just removed the mod and restarted just to check.  I'll add it back in and report.

do I need to concern myself with these?
    Line  23977: [ERR 09:48:10.197] Triggers on concave MeshColliders are not supported

[Restock] No files found matching url Squad/Parts/Aero/airbrake/airbrake.dds     (strange thing is... the dds file is in that location)

No idea, but I just tested it myself, it's not going to work.  I looked at the RT code, and it's not supported by All'Yall at this time

so put the file back (just reinstall AllYAll) and ignore those errors from it

13 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

No idea, but I just tested it myself, it's not going to work.  I looked at the RT code, and it's not supported by All'Yall at this time

Okay... May I ask... What is the RT code?   

2 hours ago, stk2008 said:

I believe Its configs for a mod called remotetch?

@stk2008 Thank you for your input.

3 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

@linuxgurugamer so, is it RT that is not supporting AYA, or is it AYA that's not supporting RT?   Just want to make sure I'm understanding the problem correctly.

4 hours ago, Xtra said:

@stk2008 Thank you for your input.

@linuxgurugamer so, is it RT that is not supporting AYA, or is it AYA that's not supporting RT?   Just want to make sure I'm understanding the problem correctly.

AYA not supporting RT antennas.

I've added support, am testing it now, give me a day or so to get it released

Edited by linuxgurugamer

Thank you so much... I'll try it today.

been very frustrated... each load takes like 5 minutes.... And the texture errors are driving me crazy, because a bunch of the Tantares (sp?) texture files are not found... So I'm getting white out images.  Had to remove it completely.

• 1 year later...

New release, 0.11.20

• Added new RCS support
    • Turn off all RCS
    • Turn on RCS in current Stage
    • Turn on RCS in active Stage
    • Global RCS Thrust limiter adjustment
    • Current stage RCS Thrust limiter adjustment

Updated release, 0.11.20.1

• Moved fields and toggles into it's own submenu in the PAW

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New release, 0.11.21

• Performance improvement in RCS module, moved calculations into VesselModule
  • Prevented calcs being done on any vessels other than the active vessel

The code for the new feature which was requested  created a performance bottleneck when a vessel had lots of RCS modules.  This fixes that