February Threads Of The Month!

sal_vager

Hello everyone!

I'm bringing you a craft themed TOTM this month, with the help of @Dman979, @Snark and @Red Iron Crown (so no stickies as there's too many, tags only).

Ever wished there were swing wings in stock? Torquimedes has, so he built some...

Here's some more stock wing shenanigans courtesy of Servo, variable incidence anyone?

Enjoy a lorry load of heavy haulers this month with Castille7's big rigs, air horn sounds are optional.

The Destroyer takes us back to space with his series of heavy duty SSTO's, just right for delivering a truck to Moho or Eeloo.

Suit up and move out in Makc_Gordon's Fallout power armour!

Or perch precariously on Klond's Mecha-pigeon :D

That's all for now, have fun!

See Januaries TOTM here!

Thanks all around!  I find myself in good company.  

I also find myself part of a rare online community that is enthusiastic about everyone’s successes, from a first flight to a Grand Tour mission, and can laugh together at failures (and explosions) large and small.  This spirit of cooperation made it possible for me to learn from prior efforts to build something new, which others are now building into something greater.  After it stops exploding at the wrong times.

^ That was more grandiose than I was planning to be, so just... keep asking questions and building answers!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.