Problem with the IVA Camera

I have a Problem with my IVA Camera, as you can see the normal camera in IVA must look like this: QRYAfEl.png

But mine camera is looking like this :

3mItmX3.png

I Already tried everything, adjust the FOG, reistall the game, in the screen shots i used mods but this bug still occur in KSP Stock, my current version is 1.2.2 and this bug appeared only after 1.1

Help-me guys it may seem not a big problem but i play a lot in IVA and this occur in every cockpit, the camera looks like is stupid high in some and this is freaking me out i can't even see the flight instruments in some.

Sorry for my poor English :v 

15 minutes ago, Vesaugh said:

Hi @sal_vager, I took all the mods, reset all settings and the bug still persist as you can see. 

(I use the mk1 cockpit because the camera is the worst in him)

I was kind of expecting this cause i already re-installed the game and the bug hasn't go away ;-; 

Okay Vesaugh, please see this thread we'll need your game logs to know more.

Noticed this bug myself on a stock install - I drive IVA primarily . can confirm a bit disappointingly it is the eye level of female/male kerbal differences

kind of rules out female kerbals driving my trains.. confuses me a bit why this was done? unless their planning first person kerbal in next update?

Mark 1 inline hasn't got any difference between the 2 genders - mark 2 inline has - the male looks as though their eyeballs are glued to the cealing where the female gives a more traditional IVA view

http://imgur.com/a/soKyl

Edited by Overland

• 1 month later...

I was just in settings.cfg for something else and happened to see these settings and they reminded me of this thread.  I don't see this mention of this above so I thought I'd pass it on it in case those affected want to try adjusting them.

FEMALE_EYE_OFFSET_X = 0
FEMALE_EYE_OFFSET_Y = 0.009083331
FEMALE_EYE_OFFSET_Z = 0.03378779
FEMALE_EYE_OFFSET_SCALE = 2.03

There are no settings for male offsets, so presumably to match the male eyes you would make them all 0s?  <shrug>  That's a guess.  Anyhow the values above are the defaults from my config.

the internal cfgs have a camera offset parameter that was added recently... "kerbalEyeOffset = 0, 0.02, 0"
it moves up the original POV camera.

If you have Module Manager installed, you can create a .cfg file and place it inside GameData folder with the following code:

@INTERNAL[mk1CockpitInternal]
{
	%MODULE[InternalSeat]
	{
		%kerbalEyeOffset = 0, -0.015, 0
	}
}
@INTERNAL[mk1InlineInternal]
{
	%MODULE[InternalSeat]
	{
		%kerbalEyeOffset = 0, 0.01, 0
	}
}

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.