Community Mods and Plugins Library

Gaarst

On 2017-5-27 at 2:43 AM, Murdabenne said:

....Come on man....

The original post you are defending, and this long post of defence, are both out of scope for this thread, regardless of *if* the original post was in bad taste or not. This thread is for reporting status of mods that have been updated, and is usually best left to the mod authors themselves; once they update the mod. 

As to your original post and the ensuing discussion; pointing out that complaints about updates are inbound is just one layer of abstraction away from complaining for updates. We all get it. There is no need to point it out, unless you are just looking for a vehicle for your voice to be heard on the topic. Also, again, this is not the thread for it. 

[1.3][1.2.x] Community Database of Module Manager Patches for Stock KSP, by Alshain - A nice database of module manager patches for the stock KSP.  Players can simply scroll through the list and pick out what they like. Note that not all of these mods are updated to 1.2.x/1.3

@Gaarst

This is no longer the case. I've removed patches for old versions because the thread was getting too long to maintain.  All patches in there should be compatible with 1.2.x and 1.3.

Edited by Alshain

10 hours ago, Alshain said:

@Gaarst

This is no longer the case. I've removed patches for old versions because the thread was getting too long to maintain.  All patches in there should be compatible with 1.2.x and 1.3.

Corrected!

2 hours ago, Benjamin Kerman said:

@Gaarst I got to say, you are on top of this thing. Good job!

Thanks for the kind words, but remember that @CarnageINC is doing more work than me in the backstage, don't forget him!

Edited by Gaarst

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, cratercracker said:

Can you add this mod (flag pack)

Pr you don't add flag packs?

Already there: :wink:

On 03/02/2017 at 10:24 PM, Gaarst said:

[1.3.0] DeltaDizzy's Flag Pack, by DeltaDizzy - It's just some flags made in paint.net. They are NOT DIRECT COPIES of anything.

@Gaarst -

I'd like to submit this one for your list of 1.3 compatible mods. I've taken over administering the mod from @iPeer back in 1.2, and still maintain it. Both versions for 1.2 and 1.3 are available on GitHub. the OP only lists the most recent file for 1.3. 

11 hours ago, Alshain said:

@Gaarst  New release thread for this one.  Also Collision FX and Real Plume are showing 1.3 now.

Thanks, the three mods are updated.

3 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

@Gaarst -

I'd like to submit this one for your list of 1.3 compatible mods. I've taken over administering the mod from @iPeer back in 1.2, and still maintain it. Both versions for 1.2 and 1.3 are available on GitHub. the OP only lists the most recent file for 1.3. 

Your mod was already listed, but for 1.2; now fixed!

2 minutes ago, Gaarst said:

Thanks, the three mods are updated.

Your mod was already listed, but for 1.2; now fixed!

Wow, thanks! And what great service with a smile! Love the new avatar... :D

This is (IMNSHO) the best thread going for those of us who enjoy a modded game.  Thanks to both @Gaarst and @CarnageINC (and any others I don't know about) for your excellent and tireless work.  Even with AVC I still come to this thread more than any other - just to see if there's something new to add.  You two are doing a spectacular job!!

ZD

On 11/06/2017 at 6:57 AM, Alshain said:

A little restoration project I've started.

Added!

11 hours ago, Murdabenne said:

Firespitter.dll has a version for 1.3.0 as well as 1.2.2

Updated!

12 minutes ago, ZuluDoggy said:

This is (IMNSHO) the best thread going for those of us who enjoy a modded game.  Thanks to both @Gaarst and @CarnageINC (and any others I don't know about) for your excellent and tireless work.  Even with AVC I still come to this thread more than any other - just to see if there's something new to add.  You two are doing a spectacular job!!

ZD

Thanks for the kind words!

I like being useful by co-maintaining this list and giving players a way to help them improving their game, while still having absolutely no coding skills whatsoever. People thanking us for the library is the cherry on the cake! :)

I was curious so I looked to see if my mod was on here. Turns out it is but with a slightly outdated description. It now (in addition to locking control surfaces in vacuo) also locks engine gimbals when there is no fuel going through it. I'll leave it up to you on how to condense the two things it does into one sentence :D

8 hours ago, Benjamin Kerman said:

Released this mod a couple of days ago, starting to step in LGG's shoes :P 

Added!

2 hours ago, TheRagingIrishman said:

I was curious so I looked to see if my mod was on here. Turns out it is but with a slightly outdated description. It now (in addition to locking control surfaces in vacuo) also locks engine gimbals when there is no fuel going through it. I'll leave it up to you on how to condense the two things it does into one sentence :D

I've edited the description! (And condensed it into a single sentence, even let some margin for future updates :P)

On 03/02/2017 at 10:24 PM, Gaarst said:

[1.3.0] Smart Actuators, by TheRagingIrishman - Locks your control surfaces and gimbals when they become useless/inactive (vacuum, no throttle...).

Edited by Gaarst