Orbital Mechanics 101 - A Kerbal Space Program Tutorial

pebble_garden

1 hour ago, iNVERTEDpLAZMA said:

What is a "Large ASAS"? I am in sandbox mode and there is no such part.

What does it do?

Welcome to the forums :)

As you can see, however, by the dates at the top of each reply, and the first post in this thread, the information in this thread is many months old. In fact, the OP dates back all the way to 2012! By far, much of the information in this thread is outdated.

The "Large ASAS" part is likely this one, but as you can see by the change logs, it doesn't actually enable SAS anymore. Just one example of how old this thread is.

Be sure to check the dates in threads you post in, as some of them are simply too old to be contain useful game information.

Happy posting!

On 1/30/2017 at 10:13 PM, Tex said:

Welcome to the forums :)

As you can see, however, by the dates at the top of each reply, and the first post in this thread, the information in this thread is many months old. In fact, the OP dates back all the way to 2012! By far, much of the information in this thread is outdated.

The "Large ASAS" part is likely this one, but as you can see by the change logs, it doesn't actually enable SAS anymore. Just one example of how old this thread is.

Be sure to check the dates in threads you post in, as some of them are simply too old to be contain useful game information.

Happy posting!

thanks, I did see the age but for some reason I thought the part would still be relevant. I get it now haha, thanks for pointing it

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks Pebbles. Something for me to aim towards. Instead of murdering Kerbals on the launchpad/recovery/deep space/other.

I like the subtitles, means I can watch em at work whilst I await work calcs to finish.

• 1 month later...

Hi, as you know, a new player here. I see this stickied thread and will take a look at the vids later - but I see they are from 2012 - are they still relevant to someone strarting the game now? I read about the gameplay changing a lot in the last few years?

EDIT: Sorry, just read that most of the original post is largely outdated

Edited by stripeyfox