[1.4.x ] Large Boat Parts Pack v3.9.3 Read first post before installing

SpannerMonkey(smce)

Hi, since update 1.4.x all my carrier instantly jumped out after spawned and all aircraft landed or take off from carrier explode (collided with "invisible" collider, from my console/debug). Is any fix for this one? (I saw on Aircraft Carrier Accessories thread someone say this  due problem with invisible collider form KSP 1.4.x)

My KJR from Linuxgurugames's KJR 3.3.3.4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this isn't necessarily the thread for it, but the only version of SM_Static I can find has the cfg file for \SM_Static\DockHarborDeco\DockLights corrupted.  Any one have a working cfg for DockLights?

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, o24UK42o said:

Does anyone have a .craft file for the battleship complete with the superstructure? It is kind of hard to build without instructions on which part goes where :/

Hi, it's free form, it sort of fits together,  but really you build it how you want it,   in all honesty it's not very nice, wasn't when i made it, and is even less so today, much better results can be gained by mixing and matching SMM parts and adding a bit of tweakscale here and there .
This is more or less what it looks like, but as i say there's no right or wrong way

He4vC3n.png

1 minute ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi, it's free form, it sort of fits together,  but really you build it how you want it,   in all honesty it's not very nice, wasn't when i made it, and is even less so today, much better results can be gained by mixing and matching SMM parts and adding a bit of tweakscale here and there .
This is more or less what it looks like, but as i say there's no right or wrong way

He4vC3n.png

Thank you for letting me know. Big fan of your work!

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, BlinAndVodka238 said:

Any idea why the tumblehome bow part looks like a normal bow with a patch of added model instead of like in the picture?

Hi if you are referring to the picture in the first post it's because that is not the tumblehome bow.  That is the DG10K Bow and set of hull parts that form a complete craft

So here's a Russian-ish Ship (inspired largely by the Slava-class) i built earlier using parts from this, SM Marine, SM Armory Gunz, and SM Armory Rocketz, i used Destroyer Sterns and Hulls, along with a Small Modern Superstructure Middle cut thingy for the superstructure xD, i would be flattered if this 68 parts boat could get to the front page though.

And also i noticed i can double jump, or even triple jump up to almost 10m while standing on the Ships, while not on land, though i think it's probably KSP's interaction with Crafts' fault and not the Mod's.2qx93eg.jpgnf5qiu.jpg

I dont know if I am Doing something wrong with the carrier parts or if someone has already asked this before, but when I pass over the space between two hull sections on the carrier the plane gets caught, and usually R.U.Ds. Am I doing something wrong with the parts or am I missing something entirely?

8 minutes ago, jdb326 said:

Am I doing something wrong with the parts or am I missing something entirely?

Could be something wrong with the parts as they haven't been updated for a while, regardless of any part issues  a sectional hull is never going to make a satisfactory runway, as one smooth continuous collider is whats needed and you can't have that on a sectional hull.

On 2/12/2019 at 12:34 PM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Could be something wrong with the parts as they haven't been updated for a while, regardless of any part issues  a sectional hull is never going to make a satisfactory runway, as one smooth continuous collider is whats needed and you can't have that on a sectional hull.

Could there possibly be a single carrier hull created out of the sections for us to use then? At the moment the carrier is fairly useless with anything other than VTOLs and helos due to the aforementioned collision bug. Anything going fast enough to take off disintegrates once it passes over the bow section. Currently working on a fairly major project and this really throws a wrench in things. EDIT: Using VTOL for now but this would still very much be appreciated

Edited by Android_ELITE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...