[1.12.x] Kerbal NRAP - Procedural test weights!

linuxgurugamer

• 2 weeks later...

This should work:

@PART[kerbnraptest_Inline_1|kerbnraptest]
{
	-MODULE[ModuleCommand] {}
	-MODULE[ModuleReactionWheel] {}
	-MODULE[ModuleSAS] {}
	-MODULE[ModuleRTAntennaPassive] {}
	-MODULE[ElectricCharge] {}
	-MODULE[MonoPropellant] {}
	-MODULE[ModuleKerbNetAccess] {}
	-MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter] {}
}

• 3 months later...

Using this mod on 1.7, and the part exists in-game, but I can't open the dialogue box which changes the size and weight of the NRAP. Anyone know how to fix this?

Edited by MrBidl0
Clarity

1 hour ago, MrBidl0 said:

Using this mod on 1.7, and the part exists in-game, but I can't open the dialogue box which changes the size and weight of the NRAP. Anyone know how to fix this?

Do you  have the dependency install?  It's listed in the OP

Dependencies

If it is installed, then please post a link to a log file

Yeah, installed both but no luck.

Trying to get you an output log, but no luck. Been following the below to try and get it but no luck. I haven't got a text file in my KSP_x64_Data folder, so is there anything else I can get you that might help?

25 minutes ago, IntoSpaceAgain said:

Yeah, that post is somewhat out of date. Assuming you're on Windows, the output log is now in AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program.

The post was  updated last year, it now has the following:

• Windows: KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt (32bit) or KSP_win64\KSP_x64_Data\output_log.txt (64bit) or %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program\output_log.txt

I found the following in the log file:

Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleSPU'

Do you ever have RemoteTech installed?  The above error is happening on each of the two NRAP parts, it's related to RT

I don't see anything obvious in the log other than that.

I'll try it in my 1.7 install this evening

33 minutes ago, MrBidl0 said:

Nope. No RT installed. 

I would say I'd try it without other mods, but I had the same issues. Wish I could give you more to go on, cheers for looking at it. 

Ok.  I'll look at it this evening

Edit:

It just loaded for me in 1.7.

After placing the part, right click on it, and click the "Toggle NRAP window" button

The window should show at this point.  

Edited by linuxgurugamer

14 hours ago, MrBidl0 said:

Sorry, but that was the initial issue. Clicking the "Toggle NRAP Window" button doesn't work for me. It just does nothing. 

Ok. I looked at the log again.

You are missing the CilckThroughBlocker, it's a dependency.  I know you said you installed it, but the log file shows that only the directory is there, but there is no DLL being loaded.  You can verify this by looking in the directory.

If you looked at the log file, search for:

ClickThroughBlocker.dll

there should be two lines, including a line which looks similar to this:

Non platform assembly: R:\KSP_1.6.1_dev\GameData\000_ClickThroughBlocker\Plugins\ClickThroughBlocker.dll (this message is harmless)

I've been an idiot! I downloaded the source version of ClickThroughBlocker. Got the right one now and it's working fine. The thing that tipped me off is that there should be folder called 'Plugins', but mine didn't have that.

Thanks for your time. I'm going to make sure I triple check my install before coming to the forums next time. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Love nrap, use it all the time; thanks for maintaining it!

I'm testing a single stage 0.625 launcher and discovered, while the OP says nrap weight range is "0.01 - 1000t", the lowest it can go is actually 0.02t.  If you try to set it to 0.01 the text "Dry mass (t)" in the nrap window turns red and the weight remains whatever it was.

This might seem really nitpicky, but that 0.01 weight would be really handy right now.  

I've submitted this as an issue on github.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.