Greetings from Korea!

ImagineCatAsh

Hello! A long, long time lurker here. I've first encountered KSP when there was only the Mun added in the game. I've been properly playing since the 0.9 Beta than ever update.

While it's not that far away from 1.2.2 version-wise, enough time has passed to make me feel like I kinda know what to do in the game now. I've planted a flag on every celestial body (except for Bop and Jool), I've constructed and destroyed more ships than I could count. I remember the first thread that I saw in the forums, the 'Show Off Your Awesome KSP Pictures Megathread."

KSP community is one of the best gaming communities I've seen, so I decided to make a forum account here, why the heck not?

Greetings from Korea! Happy Explosions!

Well, I have to assume South Korea since the North side is about as advanced as 1920 or so, and computer and internet is damn near non-existent.

Welcome to the Forums. :)

Annyionghasseyo (excuse my spelling)! Ya know, there are some interesting mods out there that can make you feel like a newb when exploring.

Galileo Planets Pack is one of 'em. So, you say you planted a flag on Eve, huh? Well, one of the planets in Galileo (Tellumo) and its description would make such a great ad:"We increased the gravity by 50%, reduced the atmospheric altitude by 50%. We doubled the atmospheric pressure at sea level! We even added rings and a cute and cuddly little nearby moon! Oh, it's the bomb, you gonna love it!"

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2017 at 0:36 AM, GDJ said:

Well, I have to assume South Korea since the North side is about as advanced as 1920 or so, and computer and internet is damn near non-existent.

Welcome to the Forums. :)

Only one person there could play.  :0.0:

And then it turns out he is from N.K. and we just turned him off forever.