12 minutes ago, FokkerAce said:

this is by far my favorite

I'd wanted to do that one for some time, but never got around to it until today. I'd make it a little smoother, but Pixly doesn't like long gifs. Another one I've wanted to do for a while is this joke:

3d17E40.png

What's the difference? (Also, yes, it's playing 7 Grand Dad on the Nintendo Mettaton)

Undertale and The Time Traveller spoilers (and no drawings):

Spoiler

In the Pacifist ending, I bet you all thought that sunset was just exaggerated for effect. But, something I've been thinking about: consider the implications if that's the actual size of the sun in the sky at that point in time. How long have they been underground? Is Earth already dying, like in the ending of The Time Traveller where there is nothing left but the giant red sun, small plants, and huge sinister crusteceans in a desolate cold wind? 

A good reason to develop spaceflight...which is good, because I had literally no backstory for all the space stuff until now.

Here are all the drawings I've made so far for @cratercracker's The Whole Solar System:

Spoiler

Hyperion:

XgGmGQA.png

Spoiler

Pan:

9brFKr9.png

Spoiler

Juliet and Cressida:

erfnVKw.png

Spoiler

Methone:

PgPNd1B.png

Spoiler

Deimos:

RN9XhNO.png

Spoiler

Orcus and Vanth:

gKYQcsJ.png

Spoiler

Rhea:

p4bHFiw.png

Spoiler

90 Antiope:

Spoiler

Sun:

vqw1DEw.png

Spoiler

Earth:

o475h3j.png

Spoiler

2014 MU69:

ZQnHcEV.png

On 7/9/2017 at 5:30 PM, cubinator said:

o475h3j.png

I think it's really cool how dust from the Sahara desert floats across the ocean in the wind and helps fertilize the Amazon rainforest, and this is visible from space.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.