In response to this thread, I decided to make an Undertale-style Jeb, and it turned out really well. Here it is:

hUj10Fb.jpg

I liked it so much, I decided to make more. This is a place where I will put them, as the collection has since grown substantially. Here they are, more or less in order of creation:

Jeb as Sans (glowing eye)

Spoiler

ewobo81.jpg

POTaTOS (b/w)

Spoiler

MMwQy0Q.jpg

POTaTOS (yellow eye)

Spoiler

eJIySXD.jpg

It Begins

Spoiler

M7vMFYV.jpg

BIRD! BIRD! BIRD! AAAAAAAAAAA

Spoiler

cIYCbmj.png

Wheatley

Spoiler

zNhZc2h.jpg

Darth Gaster

Spoiler

opniYAl.jpg

Walking Spaceman

Spoiler

MlIaPZs.jpg

Wheatley

Spoiler

RikC3Qy.jpg

GLaDOS

Spoiler

JXCtMGf.jpg

That's all for now. When I make another one I'll post it here. Comments are far more appreciated than likes, and if you would like something drawn I will consider it!

Edited by cubinator

You may have noticed that I've only done square images of a single character at a time. Well, that's because the app I've been using only allows a 96 x 96 canvas. But today I found a new app that has numerous features and allows me to change canvas dimensions to whatever I want, whenever I want! So now I can start doing things like this:

nxcX8x9.png

It's not finished yet, but it's a taste of what I can now do that I couldn't before.

4 hours ago, cubinator said:

You may have noticed that I've only done square images of a single character at a time. Well, that's because the app I've been using only allows a 96 x 96 canvas. But today I found a new app that has numerous features and allows me to change canvas dimensions to whatever I want, whenever I want! So now I can start doing things like this:

It's not finished yet, but it's a taste of what I can now do that I couldn't before.

What app is that?

Just now, Spacetraindriver said:

These are AMAZING! The only problem I see are that Jedi Toriel's ( WOAH, it autocorrected to Tori!) arms are a bit skinny, as well as her legs. Also they're a bit long but I'm assuming that's because of the view. But still, AMAZING work! 

I do tend to do some edits as I go back and look at them, but often I'm too lazy to post the edits here after I've already posted the pictures. But, since you mentioned it, here's an edited version I did based on your feedback:

C8sfr7O.png

While I've got the phone on the USB, I might as well re-post some of my edited images too. Here's a longer gif of Jeb:

psQGO6O.gif

A slightly edited Asriel on Tatooine:

NScyw04.png

Spacesuit Toriel, but with eyes fixed:

2YQtX44.png

Q1EZNwm.png

Part of the reason behind it is that I have to save the images to the gallery before I can upload them, and oftentimes I just go back into the editor and fix things, so as a result the most up-to-date version is always in the editors and not necessarily in the gallery or online. If I make any major changes I post them here, but usually it's some very minor thing like removing some highlight on Asriel Skywalker's left leg, making Flowey's petal color slightly brighter, or changing the shape of the flame in Jedi Toriel's hand. I have a few drawings in my queue, a mix of my and my friends' ideas (the picture of Flowey in a spacesuit was a prank I pulled on a friend after he requested young Asriel in a spacesuit, and I have a similar joke in mind for a different friend) but I'd be happy to take suggestions.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.