• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I came up with a theme that I think fits well with the idea of gravitational waves, and you know what that means...I need to use the actual sound of gravitational waves in the song.

*it's working

...oh crap, I might have to make a pixel art of two black holes for this cover....uh oh

Edited by cubinator

...Just saying, the only thing that makes sense on this forum is the Kerbal Sans...

No offense, just, maybe DeviantArt or Imgur or some other image sharing website would be a bit better for posting this stuff?

Other than that, all of this stuff is really neat. Good work and such! :D

14 hours ago, TruPotato said:

...Just saying, the only thing that makes sense on this forum is the Kerbal Sans...

No offense, just, maybe DeviantArt or Imgur or some other image sharing website would be a bit better for posting this stuff?

Other than that, all of this stuff is really neat. Good work and such! :D

Hey, pretty much everything here relates to the interests of most people here. That's why I think people appreciate it. And my music ties in directly to space exploration.

On 2/4/2018 at 8:40 AM, cubinator said:

Hey, pretty much everything here relates to the interests of most people here. That's why I think people appreciate it. And my music ties in directly to space exploration.

Alright, no offense meant. Your pixel art is amazing, I wish I could do amazing junk like that. I also didn't realize there was music here, and that makes perfect sense on here. It's ALSO really good.

1 hour ago, TruPotato said:

Alright, no offense meant. Your pixel art is amazing, I wish I could do amazing junk like that. I also didn't realize there was music here, and that makes perfect sense on here. It's ALSO really good.

None taken. I don't make a post here every time I post a new song, so Soundcloud is the place to check for that. Speaking of my pixel art, I noticed that today is the anniversary of this thread. I posted this thread a year ago after my joke drawing of Sans Kerman started turning into a growing collection of pixel artworks. I figured I should make a special drawing for the occasion, so here's me in a spacesuit:

Yy1ArFu.png

And what do you know, possibly the Falcon Heavy theme you've all been waiting for coming soon too! I could probably do it in a couple of weeks if all goes well. I will also write my own theme song when I arrive in space.

• 2 weeks later...

Gilly:

QWgACN9.png

I like the idea of Eve being deadly in almost every way possible. High gravity, thick atmosphere, noxious gases, high winds and strong lightning storms, acid rain, volcanoes and earthquakes. Meanwhile Gilly is the most benign little asteroid.

https://soundcloud.com/user-860031864/nearly-fell-off-the-moon

Edited by cubinator
A little theme for Gilly

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.