[1.8.x, 1.9.x, 1.10.x, BETA for 1.12.x] Kerbal Animation Suite Continued

linuxgurugamer

On 03/03/2018 at 6:31 AM, linuxgurugamer said:
On 03/03/2018 at 1:13 AM, AlexGFrank said:

Hey... Good time of the day. I've a slight question: i ran in a quite interesting issue when i can't move the lips of kerbal, only rotate them and the same with the teeth. So basically i need a facial animation but it kinda shunk. That's sad. As you can understand, kerbals can't jump in cheering with boring, even angry-ish faces. So yeah, as i'm in prodution of a machonima, i'd like to get an answer as soon as possible if you' not mind. Thanks.

As @Drew Kerman said earlier (2 posts above yours

I saw it already, but it's not a thing for.me. There're sliders that take effect when.you.move 'em, which is not very complicared or inconvinient for me. The thing us slat lip and teeth position sliders do NOT take effect in ehatever axle. Only the rotation works, which liquides me off as every other part of kerbal CAN be moved by position. I did my.best and achieved only.the scared face or angry one, but not the emotion.i.need.

So thanks for your reply but it's not useful.for.me unfortunately

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, vger said:

Can this be used to customize controlled walking animations or will it only work for typical "one-shot" emotes?

I really don't know, best I can say is to try it.  All I'm doing is maintaining it, not using it or doing any enhancements

8 hours ago, vger said:

Can this be used to customize controlled walking animations or will it only work for typical "one-shot" emotes?

I can’t see how it would. Every time I move a kerbal the animation is aborted, and the animator can move ther kerbal body parts but not actually translate the entire body in world space

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/20/2018 at 7:06 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Also, it's not working in 1.5 yet

are there some serious issues or is it just a low low priority because it's not a popular mod? I'm really looking forwards to taking lots more pics of my kerbals without that neck ring in v1.6, as well as redoing all my crew photos, which have them in poses made with this mod.

Actually come to think of it the modeling changes may have messed with the rigging this mod was based on eh?

2 hours ago, Drew Kerman said:

are there some serious issues or is it just a low low priority because it's not a popular mod? I'm really looking forwards to taking lots more pics of my kerbals without that neck ring in v1.6, as well as redoing all my crew photos, which have them in poses made with this mod.

Actually come to think of it the modeling changes may have messed with the rigging this mod was based on eh?

Very serious issues. I'm going to wait until 1.6 is out with the new models before I try again

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SpacePixel said:

@linuxgurugamer, 1.6 is out. How bad is it? I mean, is there a possibility this mod will be revived anytime soon with all the problems taken into consideration? I understand, this it is low priority, we all have a real life and stuff, but it would be a great pleasure to see this mod in action again. 

As you guessed, it's a low priority.  The models have changed, and it may be a little while before I can get to this.  Sorry for the bad news, I'll update when I can

36 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

It is not supported for anything past 1.4.5, I haven't yet been able to get it working properly in the current version.

If you had read the posts just before yours,  you would have seen that

The only reason i wanted to download this mod is so i could mess around with them. :sticktongue:  And do other stuff.

Just now, linuxgurugamer said:

So make a 1.4.5 installation and install it there

I saw the readme file from the folder from this mod, opened it, and it told me how to download it, So i am launching ksp to see if it worked.

the only problem i am having is that the icon is not showing up

39 minutes ago, siklidkid said:

I saw the readme file from the folder from this mod, opened it, and it told me how to download it, So i am launching ksp to see if it worked.

the only problem i am having is that the icon is not showing up

What version of KSP are you using?

A log file would be helpful 

11 hours ago, siklidkid said:

ᶦ ᵈᶦᵈ ᶦᵗ ᵗᵒ ¹.⁴.⁵, ᵃⁿᵈ ᶦᵗ ˢᵀᴵᴸᴸ ᵈᶦᵈⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳᵏ

ˢᵒ ˢᵃᵈ

Did you install the dependencies as listed in the OP?

And I will not reply to stupidly formatted messages again.  My time is valuable, and I don't want to waste it trying to decipher what you think is "cute"

21 hours ago, siklidkid said:

I downloaded the dependencies, With the mod, and the mod still didn't show the icon.

This line is in my sig, please read it:

Read this BEFORE asking for supporthttp://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/83212-how-to-get-support-read-first/