I've met the docking Kraken !

Hello, I hope i post in the right place.

Well, as the title says, i've met the docking kraken. I mean, when i do the maneuvre, after the Hohmann transfer, when i'm near the closest approach, the target vessel explodes. I've made it with or without time warp, from low or high orbit, switched vessels, hello Kraken, goodbye Salyut !

I've found that this kind of Kraken is already known (wiki), but how do i send this beast back to its hole ?

I play with a heavily moded KSP, my parts come from Contares, Tantares, BDB... I use Mechjeb as autopilot. It's pretty sad, i've spent 170 days in game, and i realy want to make this uggly space station... If someone can help me... And as always, thanx Squad and all modders !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry i didn't get any notification about your anwer.

Well, i'll try with stock parts pack, and i'll try from different views. I mean, i managed to make a docking with those vessels, only one time, using the planet view, and went back to vessel view close to the nearest approach.

Let's try again, thanx for the answer !

Tried with stock vessel : everything's ok.

Edited by WolfAngriff

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.