'Mk1 Cockpit' IVA Replacement by ASET[v1.1]

alexustas

ASET company is proud to present the new product — Advanced IVA for 'MK1 Cockpit'.

Advanced IVA for 'MK1 Cockpit' is a full set of instruments and indicators for your aircraft control and aviating made in the General Aviation style.

gLIgK0Dm.png4XzZ6sPm.pngyXOS3DWm.png

wuPVEJEm.pngZBLVG73m.png0WZ3TYIm.png

Convenient, carefully thought out design and realistic look.

• brand new interior for the new stock mk1Cockpit
  • a number of new instruments are added:
    • engine control panel
    • Temperature Indicators
    • Panel power supply
    • GPS panel
    • The panel of radio navigation and communication
  • the new color theme for all instruments is creates with the new "COLOR_OVERRIDE" function

youtube_2.png

Spoiler

simple flight from KSC to North-East island and back, instrumental approach and ILS-landing Using navigation radio and charts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mods dependency

required:

Module Manager 2.8+

RasterPropMonitor v0.30.2

ASET_Props v 1.5+

ASET_Avionics v 2.1+

recommended:

FAR v 0.16.7.2+

Jebbesen® Kerbin Aerocharts

mPTxY3cm.png

(clickable)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Downloads:

Mk1 Cockpit IVA Replacement by ASET v 1.1 (Spacedock)

Installation:

- Install into “/Gamedata/ASET/"

Many thanks to the group of testers for their help with this release

@nukeboyt  @imerg  @StevieC  @Plecy75   @ISE  @holodmer @chimpbone

@Dragon01 @lazar2222 @simtom @Zapo147 @lennie @PhantomC3PO

@Chaumas @Mecripp @panarchist @Ghosty141 @Lo Var Lachland @sebseb7

@harrisjosh2711 @Falco01 @>The Amazing Spy<

Special thanks to  @MOARdV, @Mihara, @DennyTX@nukeboyt , @Dragon01 and @linuxgurugamer for their help and support with the mods development.

And all the forum users who support and motivate me to keep working on my mods.

Like what I do? Want to directly support development? Consider donating via Patreon or Paypal!         QcYfNA1.png?1               btn_donate_LG.gif

88x31.png

'ASET Avionics' by Alexustas is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Edited by alexustas

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/12/2017 at 3:40 AM, DeepSlayLP said:

Do you plan on also making an IVA replacement for the Mk1 Inline Cockpit?

This so much. The Mk1 Inline is so versatile in aesthetically pleasing planes/ships so adding functional use to it with the ASET iva would be incredible.

• 2 weeks later...

An analog flight clock would be a nice addition. Here is a photo of one of the best ever made, the Dodane type 11. There may already be a flight clock but definitely not as good looking as this one.

IMG_1948_1024x1024.JPG?v=1486786774

Edited by The Dunatian

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 27.11.2017 at 1:43 PM, DiscoveryPlanet said:

Had this Problem, what is my mistake ?

I need more info about what you did

EDIT. I did not see your next message. I'm glad that you were able to deal with the problem

Edited by alexustas

2 minutes ago, Drew Kerman said:

I saw you liked my post with the link to his YouTube channel. if you haven't seen it already, there's a video of it in action there

I  mostly meant that I had to see how it was coded and implemented, but yes, I also watched the video. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/19/2019 at 10:54 AM, Varan said:

Hello Kerbals,

alexustas - this mod is great and I would love to see such cockpits for other command modules as well :) Is anything planned? :)

It's been a heck of a long time since the last update, but do check out Warbird Cockpits -- it adds a bunch to stock and modded cockpits in this (and some a bit better better) style:

Edited by Beetlecat

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.