rsz_monitor_zpsnahishzw.png

if the we have a option  for clear TV ( monitor ) much better

old TV fillter is good but clear monitor much use full

and add more monitor in IVA it s great 

thanks for your mod is sooo great 

sorry for my english!

if you need much monitors check here:

this iva from alexustas,is a retro style

one monitor,not hd analysis,like old times :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/02/2017 at 8:54 AM, Bombaatu said:

Seconded - a Mk1 Pod IVA in the same style would be *awesome*

EDIT: not to mention the Mk2 Landing Can... Just sayin' :wink:

I third it...  a Mk1 Pod IVA in the same style would be VERY *awesome*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I need beta testers to test and debug new props and cockpit layout. Powerful PCs, weak PCs, Linux, Apple, OpenGL, a minimum of mods, hundreds of mods, advanced players, beginners ...

And also, I would like very much to other IVA-builders took part in this test, it is very important to me to know your opinion, suggestions and comments about the major innovations in this update

Please PM me if you are interested

Edited by alexustas

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/17/2017 at 2:56 AM, alexustas said:

I need beta testers to test and debug new props and cockpit layout. Powerful PCs, weak PCs, Linux, Apple, OpenGL, a minimum of mods, hundreds of mods, advanced players, beginners ...

And also, I would like very much to other IVA-builders took part in this test, it is very important to me to know your opinion, suggestions and comments about the major innovations in this update

Please PM me if you are interested

did you get enough volunteers? Ill test if you need the help. I have used props in my deltaglider project in the past. I have NOT made any custom props ....yet

Edited by Redneck

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Golden age indeed! I have so much love for this IVA interior style and it's functionality. There is a clunky, click/clack, chunky-ness about the controls that screams "I'm a rocket pilot" that I can't resist.
Thanks so much for making this :D :rep::rep::rep::rep::rep:

I've been having a lot of fun playing with as is, but it's taking me a while to get used to IVA gameplay. Just need more practice. I might add a few QoL additions to my own version, eg: an EPR handle, some additional annunciators I like having in ALCOR but want in the lander can.

Also - love the time display addition over the Globus instrument!

Thanks @alexustas!

Edited by wile1411

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is an excellent IVA. After flying several missions with it, I have only a few suggestions:

* A common thing to do with a lander is to rendezvous with a mothership back in orbit. To do this, one needs to wait until the tracked orbit is overhead, and then launch along the target's orbit to match inclination. The way I've done this is to watch the Map view until the target's orbit is ahead, and then use Waypoint Manager to create a custom waypoint some distance along the desired orbit, and then activate navigation, which outputs the correct heading. However, in this IVA, it's pretty difficult launch onto the correct heading using just the FDAI, seeing as how one typically launches a rocket with the FDAI straight up "into the blue" and thus without any heading information. This would be much easier with a heading indicator.

* It would be nice if the AART ranging mode velocity could go into the negative (white) section when the crafts are moving apart from one another.

* It would be nice to be able to turn off the FDAI e.g. after landing, when the needles are all twitchy.

* As of 1.12.3, there somethings which have broken: (i.) The most annoying is having the reference part revert to the lander can each time the view is changed such as by pressing C, or even by double-clicking on a window. (ii.) The digital altitude indicator gives a negative value for terrain height sometimes. (iii.) the latitude/longitude indicator does not work except on Kerbin (iv.) the electric charge output from alternators will always output the last-known value even after the engine throttle has been cut (this is probably a KSP bug) (v.) the FDAI displayed time to equatorial descending node and target descending node is wrong, though ascending node times are correct (vi.) I don't think that the little timer thing works.

All that said, this is probably my favorite IVA. It's really good.

Unfortunately Alexustas the author hasn't been around for some time. Unlikely this would get any updates.

For rendezvous with motherships from the surface, not that I've tried it, but supposedly if you set the mothership as target either MechJeb or KER will display information about launch times and/or headings to get into the same plane - read that somewhere else, but can't confirm if that's accurate.

On 10/24/2020 at 6:29 PM, dresoccer4 said:

Is there a way to edit the config to be able to actually turn left and right 90 degrees?

Yes... Copy/pasta the snippet below, into the "internal.cfg" file: (you can change the value anywhere from 1 - 359)

MODULE
	{
		name = JSISetInternalCameraFOV
		fov = 50
	}

7 hours ago, 610yesnolovely said:

Unfortunately Alexustas the author hasn't been around for some time. Unlikely this would get any updates.

License allows anyone to adopt it.
Tho I hope no one *does* adopt it, unless they are going to actually make changes/improvements/fixes...

Edited by Stone Blue

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, h3nt41c0m1c5 said:

downloaded it and added it to my ASET, but only get the standard Iva.

Do you have RPM Adopted & ModuleManager properly installed?
You should have a JSI folder in your GameData (thats for RPM Adopted, amongst a couple other seperate mods)

Edited by Stone Blue

5 hours ago, h3nt41c0m1c5 said:

fIiGvcM.pngI downloaded it and added it to my ASET, but only get the standard Iva.o85h1pD.png

This mod only effects the Mk1 Lander can. The Pod in the screenshot is not the Mk1 Lander can. The Mk1 Lander can is the octagonal one.

20 hours ago, Kerb24 said:

This mod only effects the Mk1 Lander can. The Pod in the screenshot is not the Mk1 Lander can. The Mk1 Lander can is the octagonal one.

Well spotted - if @h3nt41c0m1c5wants the Missing History pods or other command pods to have IVA, then I'd recommend both:

To make things even easier, if you use my mod "Reviva", it'll allow you to install as many IVA as are supported (the above two and all of ASET are, plus a few more) and switch them in-game or in-flight.

The GitHub readme for Reviva lists a ton of IVA mods: https://github.com/harveyt/reviva/blob/main/README.md

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone, 

sorry to revive this threrad but im having trouble getting the Landercan iva to work. I am using the latest KSP version 1.12.5.

Image of folder > https://ibb.co/ZxWhkx6

I have the latest version of moduleManager, RPM and ASET Props installed directly form CKAN.

Followed everything from the dot and it only loads the Lander can with the modern IVA and ignores the Retro IVA. Can anyone help me find the solution to fix this issue as I have tried reinstalling everything and ending up in the same spot.

Thank you and happy new years.