PS4 save file corruption

Just FYI, the old "using a Plus account or USB drive to copy save files on" trick to protect pristine data doesn't work either. It's about 50/50 this KSP version will have your save files nice and corrupted before you can even get them off the System Storage. So don't waste your time.

My game really loves to crash/corrupt riiiight after a big mission, in Career, Science, AND Sandbox mode, doesn't matter. The file blender is always running. Usually, the moment is when I am on the Space Center screen. The sound stops, and that's when I know the brutal violation of my peace of mind is forthcoming.

Any day now on the PS4 save file fix'd be super awesome

Oh yeah, the freezing and forgetting in the VAB trying to get another rocket built after a fresh data crash is a lovely touch too

Edited by Rosalynda

Hey Rosalynda, I know your pain and heartbreak over the corrupt files. The kerbal system, which I call KAL (Kerbalically programmed ALgorithm), is always watching you. I believe it corrupts the files as you exit the game without warning, so, you are actually backing up a corrupt file.

Thankfully, there is a solution coming soon. I have confidence that SQUAD will get this resolved and then we can have petty things to complain about like the pc users. I know it sucks but at least a fix is coming.....soon...hopefully.

Just my two cents..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Ps4usersSaveCorrupted

Please get a fix on this corrupt save issues on ps4, this is frustrating, lost 2 game save so far and got to restart all over again. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
On 2/9/2017 at 9:16 PM, SleepyInsomniac said:

I have confidence that SQUAD will get this resolved ....

but at least a fix is coming.....soon...hopefully

Haha, spoke too soon.  5 years later and I'm in the process of deleting a completely bricked, corrupted save.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.