KSP Weekly: A short briefing

SQUAD

6 hours ago, genbrien said:

sneek peek of tonight KSP Weekly

-localisation is going well

-console patch is going well

-progress on the super-duper exiting new content that we can't say anything is going well

-small poem

you can thank me later

Sneak peek of the first page:

• "You didn't tell us about something you've mentioned in the past few weeks, did you drop it?"
  • "You mentioned something I don't like and I'd prefer something else. Why do you hate me? And puppies?"
  • "You didn't spell out the thing you did mention in exhaustive detail. How lazy can you get?"

2 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

Sneak peek of the first page:

• "You didn't tell us about something you've mentioned in the past few weeks, did you drop it?"
  • "You mentioned something I don't like and I'd prefer something else. Why do you hate me? And puppies?"
  • "You didn't spell out the thing you did mention in exhaustive detail. How lazy can you get?"

Preview of response to comments above:

Look at these comments by these few forum goers.  Squad can't win no matter what.  

On 11/02/2017 at 0:36 AM, SQUAD said:
tumblr_inline_ol6okzRlvr1rr2wit_540.png

In other news, our friends at Blitworks keep on working on the console update. We’ve already started to test the first builds, there is still some fixing and polishing to do, but it is looking good.

I hope that includes fixing the SAS disengaging when the cursor is activated as that's caused a few headaches in the past

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.