[1.2.2] Futuristic Engines [0.1.1]

ForumUser

Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want me to add?

Futuristic Engines!

The Futuristic Engines mod adds in more parts to fit in with the futuristic scene.

Right now the parts do not have textures, and they have stock 1.25m engine/fueltank models, but that may change as updates are rolled out

If you want to download the Early Dev Version go here: https://spacedock.info/mod/1217/Futuristic Engines/download/0.1.2

If you want to download the Release Version go here: (NO LINK YET)

Edited by ForumUser

17 hours ago, That_Other_Guy said:

Maybe some info on the engines before i decide to download it? 

Right now the engines use Xenic Acid (Xenon + Oxygen + Hydrogen). There are Xenic Acid Fuel Tanks (Right now just 1)

Edited by ForumUser

I applaud your effort. However, what I think Other Guy is saying is...

He's comparing your page to other pages like the one I show below that also has futuristic engines. He wants more info about:

Why are you making the mod? What do the engines look like? (show pics) How do you expect them to be used by us? What are their core stats? What do you have in mind for balance and usage? What feedback are you looking for at this stage of development? Those sorts of things...

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 4:11 PM, Felbourn said:

I applaud your effort. However, what I think Other Guy is saying is...

He's comparing your page to other pages like the one I show below that also has futuristic engines. He wants more info about:

Why are you making the mod? What do the engines look like? (show pics) How do you expect them to be used by us? What are their core stats? What do you have in mind for balance and usage? What feedback are you looking for at this stage of development? Those sorts of things...

For the first question:

I am making the mod to make interplanetary travel easier in late career mode, for example, the Xen-90 Vectoring Engine will have a thrust of 900 Kilo-Newtons in the Heavier Rocketry node.

For the second question:

The engines don't have a texture and also it uses the stock 1.25m vectoring engine model.

For the third question:

The engines will be used by the community to go to other planets, planets in OPM and the Extrasolar Stars and Planets.

For the fourth question:

The Xen-90 Vectoring Engine has a thrust of 900KN, it takes in Electricity and Xenic Acid

For the fifth question:

I have no plans (yet) to introduce advanced usage or balance, right now it's in Early Alpha.

For the sixth question:

I created a poll with some suggestions I could implement, though you can always comment another suggestion not in the poll!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.