[1.2.X] Mod's Cloud Configs:

Custom made EVE configs that add clouds to planets in the stock game or to planets from mods.

How can I help?

-Just ask me to make a cloud configuration for a certain planet pack (must be kopernicus planets) and specify what you want the clouds to look like and I will see if I can make it. Once posted I will mention who suggested the cloud config.

Currently posted configs:

Outer Planets:https://spacedock.info/mod/1219/Logan's OPM Cloud mod V1.0 (this was my first ever mod, it is pretty shoddy so might take it down once I put up a better one.)

OPM: complete visual overhaul(coming soon)

Edited by ModerndayLink64
Add-on embeds parts derived from other add-ons, with a more restrictive license

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:17 AM, MysterySloth said:

Can you make an OPM config for the style of Sci - Fi visual Enhancements?

funny thing, I actually started work on that not too long ago, but then I started using other textures from other mods, but the gas giants look AMAZING!

I also added the atmosphere for tekto (no clouds yet) as well as glow layers for a few objects.

Edited by ModerndayLink64

4 hours ago, MysterySloth said:

Looks SWEET.

It sure does but it is still a work in progress and uses a lot of cloud layers (especially on urlum and neidon) and it also uses textures from other mods like the clouds on sarnus and the higher clouds on urlum and neidon. I will work on switching over to just ScifiVE.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.