a challenge with story: you have some rich housing marketers and landlords that'll invest BILLIONS. but before they'll invest they tell you: "The housing market is going crazy. A house worth 6 months pay 5 years ago now costs 40 years pay and we want YOU to fix it. We want you to expand the housing market to other planets. We'll invest in you space program but you need to prove that you're capable of this expansion. If you can launch a REAL 4 kerbal house, and not a silly looking base but a real looking house to the mun then we will invest that 2 billion kerbucks and start planning for the expansion. AND if you can launch a 6 kerbal house, again realistic looking to a planet, other than kerban of course. Then we will invest triple that and give you half of the houses you land to own, as well as paying for getting the houses there. We'll even pay double that if you can get it to eeloo." That's exactly what they said and its you job to complete it. Unless you DON'T want that 2 or 6 or 12! billion kerbucks and chance to own half of all the housing outside of kerbin. good luck:) 

2 hours ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

If you can launch a REAL 4 kerbal house, and not a silly looking base but a real looking house to the mun then we will invest that 2 billion kerbucks and start planning for the expansion. AND if you can launch a 6 kerbal house, again realistic looking to a planet, other than kerban of course. Then we will invest triple that and give you half of the houses you land to own, as well as paying for getting the houses there. We'll even pay double that if you can get it to eeloo

I think this is the main idea of the challenge...

• 2 weeks later...

rewording: land a realistic house somewhere in the solar system other than kerban. like a kerbal version of this:https://www.google.com/search?q=house&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=662&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjk7MaJ2qfSAhXrrVQKHRK5APoQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=house&chips=q:house 

Edited by rockets-don't-make-toast

Hm... I don't know why, but I kinda want to see this happen. If someone builds a house in the VAB, I'll put it on Eeloo. Just keep it under 200tons, and please make sure it can structurally handle a 2g launch. I can arrange to launch vertical and slow, so aerodynamics won't be the biggest of deals. I can even almost guarantee that most of it will arrive in mostly one piece! Mostly... :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Never before have I needed to repost a post as much as this post needed reposting!

Within it, the Mun is adorned with bafflingly beautiful buildings from many different creators.

Huge props to @EBOSHI for hosting the event (if I understood correctly) and compiling the extraordinary entries. The text reads:
(and pardon the rough translation, it's flexing muscles I haven't stretched in years)

"While planning this, I thought it might have been a little crazy, but we got to enjoy many people's creations."

Edited by Cunjo Carl

I landed a house on minmus for this.

QsjWsWs.png

It has good power generation and WiFi reception, and posseses a sizable interior. Has space for 6. I lowered it down with overhead rockets, which were detached after landing.And if the extraplanetary real estate buisness fails, it also doubles as a single launch surface lab, with a full range of scientific instruments.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.