Hello

LeAntek

Hello! 

I bought KSP like a month ago, and it's pretty fun!

So, I know the basics, how to build the planes and that stuff. But sometimes I build too much powerful roctkets (Mainly in scinece mode). Earlier today I builded a rocket that was carrying a satelite. I builded it for low Kerbin orbit. Then I looked at fuel and Dv

*Oh i have nearly full tank! While I am here I should go for the mun!*

So I did, flyby of a Mun.

*Oh wait I still have the half of my tank! Let's go for Minmus!*

So I did again! Probably I would also escape the Kerbin influence. If I not crashed into Minmus... (WHY TIMEWARP)

Maybe the 16 ant engines were too much effective and powerful.

And can you give me a mod that allows me to plant Polish Flags? (Google "Poland")

I also build an SSTO. It was on sub-orbital trajectory. Then I crash-landed (Jeb and Bob survived YAY!).

I having fun with mods, but there this warp-ring mod. I don't understand what to do.

Thanks, LeAntek.

20 minutes ago, LeAntek said:

And can you give me a mod that allows me to plant Polish Flags? (Google "Poland")

Adding flags isn't too hard. All you need to do is find an appropriately sized (256x160) .png image of whatever flag you want to use, and drop it in the flags folder, found at (wherever your KSP install is)\GameData\Squad\Flags .

1 hour ago, IncongruousGoat said:

Adding flags isn't too hard. All you need to do is find an appropriately sized (256x160) .png image of whatever flag you want to use, and drop it in the flags folder, found at (wherever your KSP install is)\GameData\Squad\Flags .

Thanks. 

34 minutes ago, LeAntek said:

Here, this should be the right size and file format.

Mqz4n2n.png

Right click on the above image, select "save as", make sure it saves as a .png file, and put it in the directory IncongruousGoat mentioned above. It should then appear on your flags list in game, and you should be all set. :)

First stage: SRB, they were meant to give me 100 m/s 

Second stage: It get me to 80km nad sub-orbit (I realized that I can get to the mun when I get to the Kerbin orbit.).  

Third stage: The monster. 16 ant engines (I just realized why are they called "Ant".). They get me to the orbit. Then I got to the mun and made a gravity assist to minmus.

I launched it again but to escape Kerbin SOI.

Welcome to KSP!

I do believe there's a way you can replace a texture on a pre-existing flag

Find where the flags are kept (folders) delete a texture and replace it with a polish flag. 

or find a mod that allows you to do that

Hope my suggestions help you!

Cheers!

-TheKorbinger