[1.11.0] Airline Kuisine v2.5.0 ~ [Jan 2, 2021]

JadeOfMaar

@danielboro But the IVAs on my parts were usable, right? That's good to know.

I don't intend to ever make IVAs as I can't model for KSP yet and I'd be spending my efforts all on making even more parts that are functionally distinct (typically not cabins) and will make things interesting. That said, I have two nose-type parts in my game that I would like to see turned into cockpits and given working lights possibly...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Version 1.4.0

"TAC-alike"

• [TAC] 
    •   Revised textures (shown above). They now use the exact pattern of the TAC cylinder tanks.
    •   Fixed some names and descriptions. (Now I know exactly how many kerbals are supported by the converters.)
  • [USI]
    • Updated some descriptions.
  • [SNX] 
    • Removed Soil option from variable tanks to follow Snacks! convention and to make discrete Soil tank more relevant.
    • Updated textures accordingly.

Edited by JadeOfMaar

Version 1.5.0

OPT Style

I got prodded by a few prominent modders who I didn't know use both OPT and Airline Kuisine. This one only applies to USI and TAC. If OPT is not present, the default styles (re)activate.

I also noticed the long cabin didn't respond to Light action group in the SPH. Fixed it.

w8yiadU.jpg

HvmINm1.jpg TAQsrwj.jpg

Edited by JadeOfMaar

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@linuxgurugamer Sure. :) I have an update coming (more than just a version bump). I can roll your request into it.

Really? In that case, hold off the update for a couple of days, because there  is another life support mod which I may be taking over. More like a part rather than a full mod, I'm just waiting for the author to be able to update the original thread to change the license from alright restricted to one that I can use.

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The next release is nearly here. IFI compatibility is finally nearly done. As a bonus, (spoiler,) a "Deep Sky Core" bundle is coming, which will contain the Mk2 cockpit and Mk2 intake from Thor Tech. For life support services, the intake will provide all relevant atmosphere and ocean harvesting features for IFI, Kerbalism and TAC. The Mk2 Air processor for TAC will become an underpowered greenhouse.

Version 1.6.0

Interstellar Flight Inc now available

YualLd9.jpg

Firespitter no longer bundled but still required for tank resource switching.

• Hazard level indicators on the 6 processor parts correspond to their function (according to their description) and help to tell them apart:
    • Green for basic greenhouse
    • Yellow for BioReactor
    • Red + biohazard symbol for the Goo-containing MicroBiome facilities
  • All shown parts respect the difficulty-based part-hiding mechanism while the processor parts additionally respect IFI's own tech tree nodes, and will be conditionally available according to IFI's difficulty setting:
    • Except the intakes. They have a partupgrade feature to meet the need to unlock their modules in the relevant tech node without hiding the parts themselves. The intakes are relevant to more things than just life support
    • The static tanks always show
    • The switching tanks need at least Level 1 difficulty to show
    • The inline pocessors need whichever of the 3 levels as appropriate for their role/function

Changelog:

• Added dependency on Deep Sky Core which introduces 4 intake parts, 2 of which are harvesters
    • Added compatibility for IFI, TAC, Kerbalism to intakes
    • Replaced all Mk2 Air processors with greenhouses
    • Updated OPT style to contain Mk2 TAC greenhouse
Edited by JadeOfMaar

Worked fine until I installed some other mods; still broke after removing those.

No parts show up in the tech tree or in the SPH list. But I can load a plane that still has them, it just won't launch unless I load it from a sandbox. Tech tree node issue? Buying the part in Part Wizard is greyed out. The only parts in Deep Sky are 3 Rec Centers and a Life Support tank. Any advice would be much appreciated.

2 hours ago, Mazura said:

Worked fine until I installed some other mods; still broke after removing those.

No parts show up in the tech tree or in the SPH list. But I can load a plane that still has them, it just won't launch unless I load it from a sandbox. Tech tree node issue? Buying the part in Part Wizard is greyed out. The only parts in Deep Sky are 3 Rec Centers and a Life Support tank. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Which of the supported life support mods are you using with it? If none then the parts are supposed to be featureless and inaccessible.

If it's something other than "you removed the life support mod" follow this link and put some logs online for me to see and diagnose.

Edited by JadeOfMaar

I've got the parts back after a complete reinstall of everything, but that didn't do it. I had to then remove Snacks and IFI-LS (I didn't really need two more things to worry about anyway). I don't use TAC or Kerblisim either, just USI now. And it takes about ~15m for me to load... so it was one of those - or just because of the other 109 mods I'm using. Thanks for the mod, and for pointing me in the right direction :)  

Edited by Mazura
added what i am using

Release 1.6.1

• Applied Mk2 greenhouses. Somehow the changes were lost or overlooked.
  • Added "DS" prefix to parts.
  • Fixed massive oversight. Kerbalism processors were assigned to wrong part names. Will cripple (but not break) existing craft.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.