How to alter my rocket to work?

I have recently built a new rocket to attempt to go to the moon for the first time. I\'ve done many designs to try to make a functional rocket with a lot of fuel. Up to this point, my rockets were working fine but not enough fuel. I\'ve changed my design with more tanks but all of them start shaking all over the place messing up my direction. I\'ve attached a picture of my rocket. Help would be appreciated.

Tie all those guys together with zillions of struts. There might not be enough struts in the world, though, to hold that thing together. :D By the way, you only need one of those avionics ASAS thingies. They\'re not cumulative, though the regular SAS model is.

(Sorry, I\'m being stupid today and have edit everything I post because I get something wrong. ??? )

Is that all one stage? No wonder you\'re running out of fuel! You\'re carrying all those empty tanks with you everywhere you go! But if that\'s the challenge you\'ve set for yoruself, tie all those guys together with zillions of struts. There might not be enough struts in the world, though, to hold that thing together. :D

Yes, I\'ve thought about the thing with the stages, however it doesn\'t matter because the fuel from the center tanks flows into all the other engines on the first stage, and I don\'t know how to work around it.

I would say your problem is the fuel goes from tank to tank because there is no \'break\' in between. My suggestion, use TT-38K Radial Decouplers and Struts to provide strength between stages.

You can then fuel from the outer stages to the inner so you end up with a full center structure after you enter space/orbit depending on fuel usage and thrust.

Let me know if that helps

Don\'t try to land on and return from the Mun with a single stage rocket without utilizing the fuel consumption bug, because it\'s impossible now.

If you run fuel lines from the outer stacks to the inner stacks and stage them properly with decouplers, you\'ll have a much better time with it.