Blender Help

drwho00769

Hi Im just starting to use Blender and I\'m stuck already (What a surprise!!!) I have the basics down I can make any desired shape even export them as .dae files. The question I have is how to you make a .msh file??? Ive read throught the forums and watched countless tutorial videos but I am still lost. Any help would be appreciated Thanks in advance.

I would just like top point out I do under stand what a Collider Mesh is I just dont understand where the Msh file comes from!!

Its simple you need to enable exporting Collada format.. Under the user setings,extensions..

There\'s a nice tutorial on Blender-Cookie about the Unity Engine.. I sugest you check it out..

Ok I have looked at a couple of Python vtutorials and that bit I get but how do you create a .Msh file do I rename a .dae file? after I export the 'blender creation'? I really have no idea. I cant seem to find a straight tutorial video on how to make parts in Blender for KSP :(. and The wiki pages tell you what todo but not how todo it.

Im using Blender Version 2.63a and Python 3.2.3 dunno if this helps. Ive also been looking through some of the sub folders of the KSP parts I have and the first thing I noticed was not all parts have .msh files can I just skip these? Thanks again in advance for any help or links to tutorials :).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.