Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

1 hour ago, 53miner53 said:

Your time is up @HamnavoePer. @Combatsmithen Is up.

Looking in the save I don't see my SS-2 saved vehicle in there... That was the launch to the pole with the polar station core. Don't delete people's vehicles folks. Doesn't matter, transferred it over from my old save.

Edited by Combatsmithen

2 hours ago, Combatsmithen said:

can you skip me lol

I'm not ready, and I'm busy, and ill be back in a week's time

Ok then. @Soda Popinski is up! 

Random idea: I'm going to create a "skipped" list, so we remember who's been skipped so they can take their turn when they are available.

Edit: random comment, but @Combatsmithen is in my phone's autocorrect list for some reason, and my username is not. :huh:

Edit 2: found workaround for my username!:cool: probably no one cares!:P

Edited by 53miner53

3 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

Ok then. @Soda Popinski is up! 

Random idea: I'm going to create a "skipped" list, so we remember who's been skipped so they can take their turn when they are available.

Edit: random comment, but @Combatsmithen is in my phone's autocorrect list for some reason, and my username is not. :huh:

Lol. I took myself off the front and moved myself to the back. I'll be back around friday so I want to go sometime that weekend

Just now, Combatsmithen said:

Lol. I took myself off the front and moved myself to the back. I'll be back around friday so I want to go sometime that weekend

Ok. I'll guarantee you that the end of the list won't go by next Friday, because it never moves that fast. I'll just use the new skip list for that, and see how it goes. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.