Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

17 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

I tried loading it in my 1.2.2 game, and it didn't work.

ok then. luckily my shuttle only requires KAS, Infernal robotics, mechjeb and KIS, just hoping that infernal robotics isn't broken completely in 1.3

16 minutes ago, Combatsmithen said:

ok then. luckily my shuttle only requires KAS, Infernal robotics, mechjeb and KIS, just hoping that infernal robotics isn't broken completely in 1.3

Good luck!

Done! 

I felt that our Kerbals must be very bored just hanging around in orbit with nothing to do...

So I added a small external experiment lab, featuring the shiny new SENTINEL Infrared Telescope that came with 1.3. Now the scientists can spend their time figuring out how that thing works. It also has some of the "old" experiments (Science Jr, Mystery Goo, Thermometer and GraviMax)

I also thought it would be cool to gather science from other bodies and research it in Kerbal orbit. If someone would do that, the experiment lab could be used as part of a probe, its dockable in both directions

I am looking forward to the rearranged station! 

Edited by FuzzyHead

56 minutes ago, FuzzyHead said:

Done! 

I felt that our Kerbals must be very bored just hanging around in orbit with nothing to do...

So I added a small external experiment lab, featuring the shiny new SENTINEL Infrared Telescope that came with 1.3. Now the scientists can spend their time figuring out how that thing works. It also has some of the "old" experiments (Science Jr, Mystery Goo, Thermometer and GraviMax)

I also thought it would be cool to gather science from other bodies and research it in Kerbal orbit. If someone would do that, the experiment lab could be used as part of a probe, its dockable in both directions

I am looking forward to the rearranged station! 

Sweet!

@Joseph Kerman You are up!

46 minutes ago, Joseph Kerman said:

Ok, I have 1.3 now, can I go after @ZooNamedGames?

YAY IT WORKS!

7 minutes ago, Joseph Kerman said:

Problem is that it is in Chinese.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! 

Serious answer: I think steam has a setting for the game that changes the language. Directions are somewhere on the forums.

27 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

I think you can download language packs from the KSP store. Good Luck!

Ummm...

For now, I am stuck with the Chinese version, but if you can donate an English version, I would greatly appreciate it.

Despite me of being of Chinese descent.

Edited by Joseph Kerman

49 minutes ago, Joseph Kerman said:

Ummm...

For now, I am stuck with the Chinese version, but if you can donate an English version, I would greatly appreciate it.

Despite me of being of Chinese descent.

Form a tech support thread. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.