Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

1 hour ago, Combatsmithen said:

@53miner53 It appears, the KSS, is not @ZooNamedGames Re-organized one...

Downloaded the latest turn 51 save... 

Why didn't I see that coming? I think that the first person to go after @ZooNamedGames rearranged used the main save file link instead of the link he posted. I'll go fix it. 

Edit: or not. I looked through the thread a little and realized that the first person to go definitely used the right save... we have a mystery. 

Edited by 53miner53

2 hours ago, 53miner53 said:

Ok! Everyone, just as a general reminder, please upload the save file to the drive folder next time. 

@Fireheart318, your turn!

Alrighty! I don't have to take my turn this second, right? I'm working on something at the moment and then going to my Grandma's house tomorrow. The soonest I'll be able to play KSP again is on Saturday

8 hours ago, Fireheart318 said:

Alrighty! I don't have to take my turn this second, right? I'm working on something at the moment and then going to my Grandma's house tomorrow. The soonest I'll be able to play KSP again is on Saturday

That's fine. You have 3 days to take your turn. 

On 8/24/2017 at 0:10 PM, 53miner53 said:

The old KSS. There are 2 modules left that may be moved to the new station on my turn. 

I'm bringing a pair of Mega Bees there and a set of four Worker Bees to the new station in a few minutes. Can you bring the Mega Bees with you when you move the last module?

Worker Bee = Maneuvering drone

Mega Bee = See 'Worker Bee' but make it about 3x more powerful

Edited by Fireheart318

4 minutes ago, Fireheart318 said:

I'm bringing a pair of Mega Bees there and a set of four Worker Bees to the new station in a few minutes. Can you bring the Mega Bees with you when you move the last module?

Worker Bee = Maneuvering drone

Mega Bee = See 'Worker Bee' but make it about 3x more powerful

Sure. I could probably use them to move the modules instead of launching my own spacetug

If you got a lot of them together it'd probably be possible, but they're more like baggage carts than the actual plane rocket

@53miner53 Ummm.... I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to download the save file. I see the old versions, sign up sheet, screenshots, and modules, but not the main file. Could I have a direct link or something? Thanks

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.