Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

Uploaded, save is called Turn 20 endomen.

I had to go over the part limit a bit: 2 drills with RCS sent up, they can undock, turn and redock depending on the shape of the asteroid. (they couldn't have been controllable otherwise)

And, we need radiators. The drills heat up so fast.

14 hours ago, HiThere!2 said:

Oh, sorry.

It's ok, I was going to add the Minmus station on my next turn. 

8 hours ago, Combatsmithen said:

Please for the love of God clean up your debris from your launches... So I don't have to go through the tracking station and go to every single piece of junk, determine if its junk, and clean it up

And now there's a rule about cleaning up your debris.

is it ok if I ignore the part limit and send up a docking module? Because we are running out of docking space on the Kerbin station...... It will have 4 tiny fuel tanks with 4 SR docking ports on those. on a Rocomax hub with a girder on top and another SR docking port up there for attaching the module to the station. @53miner5311 parts in total

Edited by Combatsmithen

1 hour ago, Combatsmithen said:

is it ok if I ignore the part limit and send up a docking module? Because we are running out of docking space on the Kerbin station...... It will have 4 tiny fuel tanks with 4 SR docking ports on those. on a Rocomax hub with a girder on top and another SR docking port up there for attaching the module to the station. @53miner5311 parts in total

Since theres only 1 more part than the max,(docking ports don't count towards the part limit) ok.

I'm DONE! http://imgur.com/a/U9cDY

There are a bunch of pictures. The docking module arrived but I realized I put the docking ports on BACKWARDS! So I fixed it and cheated it up there since I got all the way to the station with the broken one D:

Then after docking I couldn't decouple the fairing base so I sent up a demolitions expert with some K4 Explosives from KIS and blew up the service module!

49 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

Ok! The Sr docking ports can be hard to tell which direction they are pointing sometimes.

@rocketbuilder is up! I noticed the save file is a folder instead of a .zip file.

Yeah I got all the way up to the station. Went in to dock and I was like, what the f?

Edited by Combatsmithen

On 16/03/2017 at 10:29 PM, HiThere!2 said:

I had to get rid of the asteroid because there were no other Clampotron normal docking ports, so it's floating next to the station.

I don't wanna seem bad, but that is really annoying. I spent several hours with a wobbly spacecraft and a kraken. Couldn't u have used a klaw? I'm gonna have to send up another rocket to dock that.

EDIT : I'll cheat it back, its fine, but just don't remove peoples modules in the future. Add that as a rule. If there are no docking ports just klaw it.

Edited by rocketbuilder

3 hours ago, rocketbuilder said:

I don't wanna seem bad, but that is really annoying. I spent several hours with a wobbly spacecraft and a kraken. Couldn't u have used a klaw? I'm gonna have to send up another rocket to dock that.

EDIT : I'll cheat it back, its fine, but just don't remove peoples modules in the future. Add that as a rule. If there are no docking ports just klaw it.

Another new rule.

5 minutes ago, rocketbuilder said:

Can I start a Minmus surface base, this module certainly has way more than 5 parts though?

We were going to make surface bases, but I'm not sure where the Mun base went. Surface bases have their own part limits: 10 parts and up to 4 landing gear or landing legs

13 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

We were going to make surface bases, but I'm not sure where the Mun base went. Surface bases have their own part limits: 10 parts and up to 4 landing gear or landing legs

I've built a 13 part rover - 4 parts for the wheels, so I could say its 9 parts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.